Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaknobs

VIP Member
just the odd visit.
like every other single acquaintance she has, i was going to say relationship but i hadn't warmed up enough for that stretch.

Ned included, passing visits to make sure she has remembered she has an offspring i'm sure

Reactions: 3

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
She had all those videos done already when I did her program years ago but you have to view them through the website. It is ridiculous that she has the content but for some reason can't be bothered to put it in an app.
Doesn't want to invest in an app, would rather be a boss bitch

Reactions: 3

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Yes while shitting on Dublin for not having enough poké-to-your-door options. Wanker.
As well as slamming where she lives she is also looking for company's to send her pokes. I mean buying food for herself ! What happens when clapper moves on to solids and food, how will she afford to feed her. No doubt some company will randomly find out her address and freebie her.

Reactions: 2

Aggie123

I wonder if she blew up his phone with desperate texts last night? I still don’t buy the ‘I’m so happy to be part of a great co-parenting team’ bull
Lol I was thinking the same … giving a new meaning to drunk texting

mayoandmagmurderers

What is the story with the new house? Has herself and Ned bought? Is it a council house?

She can't keep her small flat clean. She'll be adding to the rat problem that some poor famil is dealing with in dublin

housecoatgossip

I can't see that darragh liked her bikini pic? I can find his page normally but doesn't show he's one it the liked now

G+T

VIP Member
oh! Yes, misread it - thank you! Phew 🥰 I want there to be one good one out there!

For all of those reasons I never understood her friendship with Siobhan. Can anyone shine any light on it? To be fair they don't seem to have that much to do with each other anymore - just the odd visit.
Like super close wasn't shiv a bridesmaid like how random