Siobhán O'Hagan #60 60th thread, it’s gone south with Ned, we’re looking at the back of Codswallop’s head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @LetsCallEmOut for the amazing title

Shiv and Ned are in Portugal at a wedding. Baby Codswallop is with them

All obviously on the piss last night and gearing up for round 2 today.

Shiv didn't like her gúna yesterday.

Ró was bridesmaid and looked fab.

I'm ashamed to admit I find Ned quite attractive 🙈... I prolly should have kept that to myself 😭

Please continue!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who knew my codswallop name would make it into a title 😂.
It’s easy for Shiv to look “good” 6 weeks after the birth of codswallop given she wasn’t in that good Nick before!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Defo not breast-feeding..saw her asking about formula prep machines on Dr Niamh lunch's page. Its the only thing she has never banged on about neither. Before any one jumps at me I used formula. But then shivers, health and nutrition 😖

Reactions: 9
Her dress was awful.
If they're not together then it's soooo weird what's going on with that photo.

Reactions: 23
Her dress was awful.
If they're not together then it's soooo weird what's going on with that photo.
They are not together however Shiv is still deluded that they will be and will keep trying UNTIL he is in a relationship.

She is however back to wanting people to think they are together like in the first few months and it is obviously working as some seem to think they are dating.

There were not together and never will be. It's just a really fooking weird set up being narrated by Shiv. She is only embarrassing herself with her conduct.

Reactions: 22
There has to be more to this story. Anyone with tea? I don't understand why he is there. He obviously agreed to go, and seems happy enough to be in photographs

Reactions: 17
He could just be trying to get to know the family and build a relationship with them for maybe when she is being a pyscho he will have some backup from them. I think it's okay he is there it's kinda nice he is trying. Lol her dress was awful mummy o hag must have given it to her.

Reactions: 14
Love that one of the first questions on her thirt trap photo is someone asking where she got her breakfast 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who knew my codswallop name would make it into a title 😂.
It’s easy for Shiv to look “good” 6 weeks after the birth of codswallop given she wasn’t in that good Nick before!!
Best name tbf. Just need a boat to be named after it now.
---
He could just be trying to get to know the family and build a relationship with them for maybe when she is being a pyscho he will have some backup from them. I think it's okay he is there it's kinda nice he is trying. Lol her dress was awful mummy o hag must have given it to her.
Or get ammo for when he wants full custody. Dis functional alchi mother.
---
No wonder she hates the dress it’s bleeping horrible. Raisin looks lovely.

The gruffalo called he wants his hands back

Jesus swept

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I might be on my own but I don’t think it’s that weird that he is there. If they are on the exact same page (though I feel Shivvers is still hopeful for more) it’s probably a lot easier to co-parent in situations like this if you barely know the other parent like these two. No history, hurt feelings etc. Ned seems to be showing up for his child more than expected from the average bloke in a situation where the parents aren’t together. (Apologies to the people that freak out when Neddy boy gets a compliment)

Reactions: 27
There has to be more to this story. Anyone with tea? I don't understand why he is there. He obviously agreed to go, and seems happy enough to be in photographs
Yes but he’s not sharing Shiv on any of his social media … never ever has … like from his side or friends they know nothing about her … sue shares on her public page Darragh Darragh Darragh… wonder does it piss her off that he’s never shared her or picture of the two of them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In fairness he is probably going to be the main person looking after the baby and let her enjoy a family wedding to try max…all good!
Everyone wins!

Reactions: 9
I might be on my own but I don’t think it’s that weird that he is there. If they are on the exact same page (though I feel Shivvers is still hopeful for more) it’s probably a lot easier to co-parent in situations like this if you barely know the other parent like these two. No history, hurt feelings etc. Ned seems to be showing up for his child more than expected from the average bloke in a situation where the parents aren’t together. (Apologies to the people that freak out when Neddy boy gets a compliment)
I don’t think it’s weird. He has a new born baby with her, he probably just didn’t want to miss seeing her for a whole week. She’s just delighted to have an opportunity to win him over 😂

Reactions: 8
I think he's setting precedent that she cant take Codswallop out of the country without him. She cant pull im just taking her to Bali for a few weeks it's fine we came back from Portugal and it was all ok

Reactions: 12
I don't think she looks that bad in the dress. We've seen her in far worse and it looks like she's actually had a wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
any pics for us blocked folk

those saying she looks great. she also knows her angles

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.