Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nico93

Hard agree! Jenny is faaaaaar far more reputable, relatable and successful than SOH, there’s just no comparison.

Also: Jenny is now a home-owner? I thought she loved the Nomadic lifestyle between London, Dublin & wherever else… her accommodation has always look SUPER plush, I assumed her family were quite wealthy
Saw her moving in to a place a few doors down from family, and also coming and going from there (so unlikely she was helping a mate move). Will say no more cause obviously if she wanted people to know she’d be announcing it, and she does seem good at keeping the private stuff private. Unlike SOMEONE we all know….😂

Reactions: 5

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I bet that 9 seconds that she recorded was all the dancing she did with her. I don't remember it being so hard to entertain a 12 week old baby. I'm pretty sure I just chatted with my baby as I went about my day
Wait till she's crawling then she'll know all about it !
My kids are teenagers so I'm a bit rusty with babies but surely you'd be best advised to not entertain a baby 24 /7 ?
I'm not saying ignore the kid but put them in a bouncer with a few hanging toys and crack on ... no ?

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Her latest story on girl math is tone deaf when you've just raised 12k for a charity she set up a crowd fund for 🙄

dazzled103

VIP Member
All these 'a man said' 'a man did' shite stories 🙄. I've worked in Retail for 20 odd years where u hear and see it all, and never witnessed these type of male behaviours siobhan does.
Yes but remember, Shivs is different and is living differently!!

Terms and conditions for what though? Maybe I am wrong here so just curious!
It doesn't have to be a competition though, she said she would give 3 months free to anyone who donated over 50, no stipulations stated at the time she said it. There's your T&Cs.
The regulations don't just apply to competitions, all Im saying is she could be leaving herself open by adding in the late "you have to send proof by X date", that wasnt stipulated at the start.

bipbapbop22

The poor man’s Volkswagen comment wasn’t used in the thread title! Sad times 🙃🙃🙃 Only
Catching Up now…

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
The donations are a bit odd. Lots of duplicates. All seems a bit odd to me.. and why make a just giving rather than send people to a direct charity?

Aggie123

She never mentions hair loss before this #ad. Shiv it's the manky extensions you've worm for years and lack of hygiene doesn't help with scalp. How ironic a woman who doesn't wash flogging hair care. She will be adverting house cleaning products next.
Maybe is from years or wearing grubby hair extensions and not looking after her hair

whocarez

VIP Member
she could do with a better sports bra! all I can see is the boobs moving in the last videos how is it not painful.
I go to the gym myself but mine don't budge well strapped in, maybe it helps that I buy my own bras