Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Sinead Hegs is asking for advice on how to apply for a mortgage.
Those Manchester apartments herself & Shivvers "bought" 2 years ago (in a single evening, whilst drunk and using only their phones 🙄) are ready and the developer is looking for a sum of several 6 figures.

Expect the Furnace to be on sale for the next eleventy million years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

surlook

VIP Member
My friend told me that on the WhatsApp group, yer one Corey is flat out. They have assigned days for everyone to check in and they are freaking out when they check in a different day. Also, someone asked about high protein recipes and everyone is giving links to other trainers' websites for the recipes on their sites 🫣🫣🫣 Shiv's recipe book must still be shite!

• Haha
  • Wow

rebremm99

Chatty Member
She was 100% on drugs in Bali. Looking back on her old pics she looks absolutely ghastly and strung out. Remember that video she did for vitamins with an eyelash hanging off her face? No way was that the video of somebody in their right mind.
The Gili trip she outed herself too as being off her tits on shrooms, she was posting how beautiful it was but it was just a blurry story with rubbish everywhere 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Sjc05

Remember when Siobhan allegedly bought a property in ireland and then Sinead sent a gift and card which read something along the lines of congratulations for buying a property “outright”. It was so contrived and laughable.

I’m now questioning if Sinead had the wool pulled over her eyes by Siobhan and she didn’t but it outright. Given she keeps saying she’s “bought an investment property in the U.K.” when in fact she’s done no such thing. Good luck getting a mortgage in the U.K. when you’re living in Australia. Also mortgage rates in the U.K. are at like 6% or higher, ehen she “bought” it 2 years ago they were like 2%. She’s a mug if she completes the sale at the same price!

Also, I’d say Siobhan is privately mortified that sinead has revealed this for the BS we knew it was, queue mega flex attempts in the ne t 48 hours.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Why is she still covering Coolpop’s face? I’d love if she covered her own. There’s some content advice for you Slobs.

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Giving out about the pram in the hold- I know she's a new mam but as a seasoned traveller surely she'd know an umbrella pram would've been at the steps when she got off, but no- she had to haul the designer pram so suck it up buttercup!

• Haha
  • Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Oh Siobhan.. if you've got too much on, maybe this wasn't the week to start back to show us you're an athlete.

Also, thanks for updating us Tattlers that your mam does actually like you and will look after baby Koala.
Doing "too much" includes driving from her stupid impractical city centre flat to literally the furthest suburb from town, to leave her baby with it's grand parents and voluntarily do martial arts.

Other "too much" include frying pesto bread and cheese for lunch (claiming it has "great macros") and sitting on her hole recording herself pretending to study yoga 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35

CAA2020

Oh my god!!!!!! Scarlet for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 reasons she picked him:
1) his dad was a sub for Dublin years ago
2) she won’t be paying him because it’s his transition year work experience
3) no self respecting videographer would risk their reputation by working with this gremlin. If the content isn’t successful (like all other attempts to resuscitate the dying oven) she’ll come out in the future saying she wasn’t happy with his work. It’s you Slob…. You’re the fucking problem

• Haha
  • Heart
Sinead Hegs going hell for leather posting about how amazing her life is 😂
I'm telling ya Sixty - they are throwing shade at each other constantly. They know what gets under one another skin.

Sinead wanted a baby and marraige with Jack. She made the mistake of confiding that to Shiv. Siobhan has been jealous that her underling outgrew her in followers and business. Hence Siobhan stealing her passport and showing up at the airport to show off her pregnancy.

As soon as Siobhan posts she's down, Sinead posts she's up. Sinead posts like she is in the best relationship ever to get at Siobhan knowing Siobhans situation.

Frenemies!

• Heart
  • Sad
The face of someone who has seen Sinead and Becca out in Oz and wishes she was there.

I feel like she broke down when the camera went off on that last story. Perhaps Ned isn't playing to her nonsense or he's going out tonight while she's home minding the child alone and she's freaking out.

"I feel like I'm doing to much" - you literally get up at 6 stomp around for a few hours, grab a coffee, go to the gym, come home and underline (ruin ) books.

Get in the bin! I also think the "were moving into a house" could be BS or maybe fell through. It's incredibly hard to get anything at the moment. And she is hardly a secure prospect.

Last edited:
  • Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Her "burpees" are the worst I've seen.
For someone who lifted weights throughout her pregnsncy and made the gym her entire personality she looks so...average.

She still has no real muscle definition, her form is shite and her burpees look like she just learned about exercise yesterday.

Sinead Hegs is a dose but by contrast she exercises as a hobby and has a body that looks like working out is her job.

Maybe Shiv should ditch the booze and take up the ❄

• Haha
  • Wow

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
250 unexpected sign ups from her trying to be billy big bollocks?? Hahahahahahaha. If proof was ever needed that your LC results do not measure common sense or intelligence.
😂😂 I am deceased 😂😂.
So she missed out on about €50,000 to play Mother Theresa. Can’t wait for the incoming meltdown that comes with it.

• Haha
  • Heart