Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Yes siobhan you spoke too soon. Cadhla is awake earlier than usual. And guess what, that will keep happening. Her routine will come and go..she will not always be a perfect baby no matter how much you want her to be. She will get growth spurts, sleep regression, she will become clingy, she'll get viral and bacterial infections which will keep you both up to.the early hours. She is not a habit you can stack, she is a baby a human and has her own little personality and mind. You will soon learn you work around your baby not the other way round. It's stressful, it's lonely and its hard. You're fooling no one with the motherhood is so easy tripe.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Ned comes over and cleans the apartment?? How absolutely mortifying admitting that. She really is a lazy wagon

• Haha
Reactions: 53

overgrammers

VIP Member
People do know it’s possible to have a child and have absolutely no trace of them on social media, DONT THEY???

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
New house by Christmas. Gushing Christmas tree photo coming in about how she is so happy and everything has fallen into place for her. She's the happiest she's ever been.

I also expect a condescending nod to all those those poor childless people out there who won't be able to enjoy Christmas.

She's an absolute bigger dickhead than usual EVERY SINGLE CHRISTMAS. She basically admitted that Christmas just means alcohol to her.
Not just alcohol. She included binging on tins of sweets in it too.
---
Sing it, Shiv…..”Last Christmas, I gave you my sperm”
This categorically must be the next thread title. Coming up on the anniversary of the donation now in a week and a half too 🙏

• Haha
Using a serious situation in Palestine as a reason for her losing views is disgusting and I hope she loses more views for that remark. Children her child’s age are dying shed want to get a grip and stop being an irritating self important bitch

G+T

VIP Member
Honestly stop with the hearts over the babies faces it's stupid. Just don't put any pictures up over show the f*cking faces. What an awful picture of the bride when the bestman is making his speech she is scowling and wtf was she lurking behind a tree to get another picture of the bride and groom. Also her mothers hands give me the ick too it's creepy her holding the babies hands. Look I woke up and chose violence today.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Vivian124

VIP Member
When anyone records themselves doing something I get the ultimate ick.... Studying, getting out of bed, crying, reacting to something. Other culprits are lauras views. It's just so fake and contrived.

Reactions: 49

BeGrandSure

Is this one for real? Laps of the kitchen cos it's stormy out? 🙄 Just chill like a normal person, do a bit of housework, or a bit of actual work, whatever. But getting the steps in by prancing around the kitchen and it not even 9am, give me strength 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 48
I can’t be the only person who thinks Shiv interacting with her baby seems like such an act? So odd and so staged. It’s like she’s trying to prove to the world ‘Hey look … I am maternal! And i’m LOVING life!’

• Haha
Reactions: 48

cloozey

I wear my child in a carrier almost every day, not once has a man (or woman for that matter) asked me "is that a baby".. because firstly it's quite obvious? And secondly quite frankly people do not a give a shite if you have a baby on you? Why would anyone randomly ask you that?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ah come on Shiv. You got knocked up after a drunken shag with a guy that doesn't have an iota of interest in you but has somehow decided to tolerate you in order to not be an absent father. That's not a flex. That's not "better than most people's situation", it's wholly irresponsible parenting and setting that kid up for some weird and potentially traumatising life experiences.

She's comically defensive and fake about her own reality. You don't have a perfect alien baby who sleeps and feeds on a schedule and an idyllic life where everything has been engineered to turn out the way it has. Do you think your mother dreamed of this lonely, empty life for you? Do you think she wished for a total lack of security and support for you?

The fact is, no-one wanted to have a baby with you so it was baby-trap or bust. No-one wants to date you so it's single parenting single pringle forever more. No-one wants to hang out with you so it's hop in on Raisin's crew or sit alone in your single apartment.

She thinks strength is rose-tinting everything, when in actual fact it's denial that will just set her up for more misery; strength is looking at where you are, how you got there, what patterns are keeping you that way and being willing to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
‘Uncle’ Diren who completely fucked you off last time he was in town with James Smith and made you look like a dick to hundreds of thousands of his and your followers on Instagram? That Uncle Diren, Shiv? Both as pathetic as each other.

Reactions: 46

instaknobs

VIP Member
So much going on. It’s class

Visit from Diren who also set up a page to collect money for Turkey, “to be used when he knows where” but he soon went to Bali, Ibiza and now Dublin, he went fucking ballistic when someone called him out on using the funds personally. He’s told slobs about it, she’s jumped on the bandwagon and directing people to Janet’s page for Information on Gaza that she cannot be arsed to research and type up. He’s also told her about the WhatsApp group Daily weigh in he does. She’s trying to jump on that Trend too.

Now she wants to save the planet by wearing a period cup ( cos you can leave it in all day! Fuck me she’s vile) just because you “can” doesn’t mean you should. In the same breath as saving in the planet she says she lost her other one in a move. The endless moving and buying new appliances, buying clothes online, coffee delivered on mopeds, the massive carbon footprint she’s left behind
Lads I will give it to her, motherhood has been the making of her. Charity work saving Afghanistan ( Palestine/ kite runner same same) and now she’s saving the planet by buying a period cup ( PTSD from butt plug tampon days) she thinks she Greta Thunberg / Oprah Winfrey today

You get a spreadsheet, you do too, even you. Fuck me it’s wild and brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 44