Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsme89

Can you imagine the level of embarrassment you’d feel going to a “family” wedding knowing that everyone knows the guy you’ve brought along literally pumped you once and got you pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Beverly hills housewife

She has to be better than everyone else. Behind it all though is a deeply insecure person. It's a pity she can't be more relatable. Great if she genuinely found breastfeeding to be a positive experience, for example, but how she phrases things like saying it was "easy" just makes her come across like a total ass. If it was that easy, you'd still be doing it.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Guys I’m actually upset.

She went to Portugal and not one. Did we get any nasal breathing runs. No complaints about lack of vegetables. No mysterious wanking men.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Im willing to take some slack here, im no fan of her but maybe just maybe, they are good friends who are now rearing a baby together. If she took the child away on her own there would be an negative opinion too. He seems quiet happy to be there in those pics. We have no other info then that. None of them have ever spoke out about what the dynamics are , We get one 'insider' who drops a few comments every now and then, but realistically any of us could pretend to have connections. This is an anonymous site afterall! Siobh herself is prob drip feeding a Narrative here of she wanted to who knows 🤷‍♀️ Unpopular opinion, but he looks happy, she looks happy. Fair play to them if they can Co parent as friends. The dramatic opinions on this thread are eastenders worthy sometimes. There's children bought into alot worse relationships imo.
I do agree with what you are saying and yes some of the conspiracy theories on here are mental ( as they are on every tattle page)

But a gentle reminder to us all. This is Shiv. She has 60 tattle threads for a reason. She alluded to the fact they were in a relationship her whole pregnancy. She's as shady as they come.
It's great they seem to be co parenting successfully. And I wish them continued success with it.
But ... at the same time I won't be fooled by her 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 38
LOL breastfeeding was easy for Siobhan because she DID NOT do it 🤣🤣🤣 She is so obvious!!! She probably did one or two feeds then completed it. Took a few photos with Calpol's face mashed into her boobs but didn't breastfeed. Give it up Siobhan stop pretending you breastfed. There's no shame feeding formula. Stop pretending you were combi feeding. You are only fooling yourself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

CAA2020

She’s a parody of herself…. Next she’ll be saying she wouldn’t want a relationship with Ned because she prefers it that way… she’s SO happy 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

leahcimm123

VIP Member
How narcissistic do you have to be to think people want to see the content you posted in the last few years AGAIN!? The throwbacks are out of hand. It was shite at the time, it’s still shite now Shiv!

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she just sets up the camera to take pictures like she's not on her own, the scoffs the 2 meals ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Every so often, in the solitary moments, late at night the realisation hits you like wet fish.

I still can't believe hungry bum ended up getting knocked up while on that family holiday in Abu Dhabi. Lol it's just so far from normal how it all played out.

• Haha
  • Heart

instaknobs

VIP Member
Everything is awesome when you donor cleans your flat
Everything is awesome when you are back On the margs
Everything is awesome when you can have nights off parenting
Everything is awesome when you don’t need to bf ( even though it was soooooooo easy)

Urgghhhh. Do one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Into a house she goes, she will HATE not living in town -
She won't - it will be the best thing ever absolutely amazing.

She'll be saying how the suburbs have clean air unlike town and the bikini will be back out in the local park in Lucan. And all them eejits out in Australia. She'll be so happy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Elodie74

How can I entertain a 12 week old without putting them in front of a screen? Christ that’s depressing. Doesn’t exactly take much to engage them. Some toys, peekaboo, a board book or just carry them around and point out stuff and talk to them. You know, like a normal human.

• Sad
  • Heart

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Will someone tell Ned to clean the mirror when he's over doing his chores, oh and the airfryer whilst he's at it 🙏

• Haha

CAA2020

Has shiv acknowledged Aoibhins pregnancy?
She commented “Can’t wait to see you” on the post…. Everyone else writing congrats etc but Slob had to let everyone know she knew before them and has already said congratulations! She did the same on Leanne’s post of I remember correctly, something like “so glad you’re finally telling everyone” in other words “I KNEW BEFORE YOU PLEBS”. She is SUCH a tosser

• Haha
  • Sick