Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Connie Mac

Reckon the hair loss she is on about could also be the post pregnancy hair loss that can happen. She did say how great her hair was during pregnancy and she also mentioned how good her skin was too but I think she has breakouts again on her face. All to do with the hormones during and after pregnancy. See shlobbers its not all plain sailing, stop the bloody pretending
Her skin was good during pregnancy because she wasn't horsing copious amounts of margs into her system.

Reactions: 35

Shanto

Honestly… I would still put Kate McCann or Rosemary West higher up on a maternal list then I would Siobhan 😂.

I still think the reason we don’t see her face is because it’s actually a baby born doll the family bought from Smyths and the real Coddle is being raised with her cousin in Portugal by roisin 😂
THAT EXPLAINS THE MAN ASKING "IS THAT A BABY" !!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Diren was giving away a free "Step Calculator" last week.....now SOH giving away the whole furnace program for free
What a time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 34
New house by Christmas. Gushing Christmas tree photo coming in about how she is so happy and everything has fallen into place for her. She's the happiest she's ever been.

I also expect a condescending nod to all those those poor childless people out there who won't be able to enjoy Christmas.

She's an absolute bigger dickhead than usual EVERY SINGLE CHRISTMAS. She basically admitted that Christmas just means alcohol to her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

instaknobs

VIP Member
Definitely the face of someone asking "What have I done?" I mean, has a baby, lonelier than ever? And then doing too much??😂 She looks like she's gonna cry here.
Good. She’s an idiot. Doing too much of things she voluntarily does. She has chosen to do CF and carpet Rolling. She doesn’t Need to do either but she literally has Fuckal else to do.

Why doesn’t she just go for a cuppa and some rocky road with mam and Candice? Just chill the fuck out and be present? But no she has to go exercise to keep up the pretense she’s an elite athlete.

Fucking clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
This morning's heart face is by far the worst. Its probably a lovely picture. Just put it on your close friends for them. We don't need to see a heart face. We know you've given birth to a heart face...

• Haha
  • Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She said she hated the dress for attention. She had plenty of time to get a dress. She knew when the wedding was. I'm fully convinced she creates this unnecessary dress drama for attention.

She does look well for someone with a baby who is only a few weeks old. Some women do bounce back. I did. I didn't do anything special or watch what I ate, it just happened.
Don't come at me but there does seem to be this trend on social media at the moment of women still waddling around in nappies with 4 month old babies.... it's a bit much 🙈 imo of course.
Some women bounce back, some have to work at it. It's a fact of life. There shouldn't be so much of a spotlight on it. Either or is perfectly normal !!

It's so weird Siobhan holding up her camera to record a 'natural moment' of her interacting with her baby. It's reminds me of the viral tik tok of the guy setting up his phone to capture him having 'pints, a chit chat and good company' outside a pub. He was absolutely roasted online with everyone taking the piss out of him setting up his camera pretending to chat with friends while furtively glancing at the camera. It's Siobh down to a T! She's so awkward. Like why would you bother... Are you trying to convince people that you have nice moments with your baby? Shouldn't that be a given?

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Love how she thinks if she adds 😅 or 😆 she can be as condescending and passive aggressive as she likes and no one will notice.

• Heart

Jg86

VIP Member
I thought she had a terrible attitude to health and fitness for years and would be on the treadmill eating special k going to slimming world and nothing worked until she found weights.
Standard shiv . Changing her story to suit her current scam. Preying on new mums.

surlook

VIP Member
Leanne shows the kid's faces on her public page so why did Shiv cover them? To show she's better than Leanne?

I can't believe she went down to her because we questioned their friendship.
---
What can we make her do tomorrow 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
I’m so sorry to hear you’re struggling.

I on the other never struggle. Everything is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful at all times.

We, we, we.

IMG_6905.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32