Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roman

I’ll just leave this here 🤣
WTF is with that photo! All the ‘couples’ lined up with each other. If they’re genuinely good friends that’s great for the baby but she certainly wants to give the impression they’re loved up. I’m sure there will be comments under the post assuming they’re together and I’d bet anything she won’t correct them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

WHATSABLOGGER

Wish she would just fuck off with the heart emoji pics. So fucking pathetic, leave baby Crumlin off the internet completely ya twat. Oh & yes put socks on the baby, it's November 🙄

• Haha

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Taken on too much, which part was that ? was that the 200 odd free furnace places.....or having a child.
Reality starting to hit.

• Haha
  • Heart

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
And promoting dropping/pushing out nighttime feeds for a very young baby by offering a soother instead when they wake. Stay in your lane Shiv. But then equally if people are happy to take parenting advice from random influencers that's a level of thick that I just can't fathom.
This is horrific, the baby is what 7/8 weeks?
Come for me as a Mumsnetter if you want but she has impressionable followers, she shouldn’t be sharing that she does this.
Babies don’t need their feeds stretched at this age, they are too young😭 waking is biological preventative of SIDS.

• Heart
Over 13k raised, that’s 270ish people for a furnace spot. Even if only 1/3 were actually interested in the Furance and take her up on the offer, that’s close to 100 people she has to coach for free for three months. She has absolutely screwed her income stream. Will she have time to take on paying customers? Will there be any paying customers left after this massive influx? So many questions but I am here to watch this shit show unfold!! I’d nearly be tempted to donate €50 and see what she’s all about safe in the knowledge the charity is benefiting, not her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

CAA2020

List of things that Slob has copied from others and thinks are gaaasssss (in reality, they were slightly amusing when they were first done 5+ years ago)

1) playing Mariah Carey (Michael Buble is also acceptable) the day after Halloween
2) playing On The Road Again with a pic of her suitcase
3) tagging people who aren’t on Instagram e.g. @mam

I know there are 1 million more but my brain fails me now…. Please add

• Haha
Using a serious situation in Palestine as a reason for her losing views is disgusting.
But....

Are you sluurprised?

It didn't even reach her radar until Diren called over and talked about it. Now she thinks she's great and so with it because she raised 12k. She couldn't give a fiddlers about the Palestinian people.

Reactions: 31

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
10 week old wears babygro designed for 12+ week old. Someone call 'Ridleys Believe it or Not', this is a real first in human history.
I just read this comment out to my husband and the two of us are falling around laughing 😅😅😅😅😅 .... he laughs at nothing 🤣

She really is a boring bastard isn't she.
Her stories have just turned into the most mundane / flex shite that even your WhatsApp group would roll their eyes at.

• Haha

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Comment under this mornings reel. I’d wager the person was blocked straight after, as were the two people that liked it! 😂

IMG_7165.jpeg

• Haha
I see everything is amazing once again in her answers to the question box. Every time I look at her feed now all I think of is the Lego movie song - “everything is awesome” 😂

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
Good God she is no way humble; no humility...she is so utterly utterly unlikeable!
That poor child with a mother like that. She's the biggest dose

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
"a short stroll to the sea".

It's a good hour from where that dope lives to that beach, and she's standing across from where the rubbish is incinerated and the sewage is treated. "Didn't have that in London" 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha