Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WHATSABLOGGER

I thought this was abit odd, sharing Louise’s news but in a half arsed way saying she can’t see stories.
she could have made a reel for each thing. Congratulating Louise and then mention the story issues but doing it at the same time comes across like she is pissing over happy news
I thought the same, but it probably kills her that Louise can post a pic of her boyfriend, father of the child, & Shiv is only allowed to post an elbow & reflections in wine glasses of her child's father 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

mayoandmagmurderers

No matter how much better than everyone she thinks she is...

She got pregnant on a one night stand. On a family holiday. After plying a drunk fella with more drink. And all because she was jealous of her sister who was pregnant.

She runs a sham of a business

She is a dirty dirty pig. She documents her piggy hygiene, her piggy relationship with food and alcohol.

You might have more material things than a lot of people - but that's all it is, superficial bullshit

You lack what most people have. You can figure it out mrs.500 leaving cert points

• Heart
Reactions: 42

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I guess I'm just not seeing enough to be alarmed. Maybe that's says more about me.
Did you follow her before her pregnancy? Honestly ?

She categorically had an alcohol dependency. She looked horrendous all the time (and is only admitting now in her throwbacks how she "disgraced" herself on x night and/or had the "hangover from hell" the next day etc).

She drank daily, she blew off her family on a family trip to go boozing alone (and got knocked up), she announced her pregnancy with reference to alcohol, mentioned alcohol every day of her pregnancy - and once the baby was born posted more squares dedicated to being back on the booze than she did to her own kid.

This isn't about the hen in Sligo 😂

In case you still don't believe me, here's some pictures from an "advert" she did for wellness vitamins

Screenshot_2023-10-30-17-01-30-79_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-10-30-17-01-19-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I can’t be the only person who thinks Shiv interacting with her baby seems like such an act? So odd and so staged. It’s like she’s trying to prove to the world ‘Hey look … I am maternal! And i’m LOVING life!’
Honestly… I would still put Kate McCann or Rosemary West higher up on a maternal list then I would Siobhan 😂.

I still think the reason we don’t see her face is because it’s actually a baby born doll the family bought from Smyths and the real Coddle is being raised with her cousin in Portugal by roisin 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
This. Exactly. My PND kicked in at 2-3 months- by months 6 months-10 my marriage was over. Having no mental health support and no family or sisters/or help almost pushed me over the edge. I’m still angry at my ex husband because I feel like he failed me when l was the most vulnerable and lost in life. This clown going around saying it’s so easy having a baby on your own boils my blood.
Your ex is a prick, sorry that happened to you 🙏

Same! And The Fat Controller/ Ned telling her to stay in her lane and stomp the flat rather than taking Choochoo out in the rain and sneezing all over the pram cover, cos we know that’s not getting washed.

Also how dare 2 month old Cici not have a sleep routine yet? Jesus swept child. You are the most advanced child to ever be born wtf are you playing at?
The Fat Controller 👏🏼🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

crankypants13

VIP Member
More comments on the size of the babygros today. Naturally, Shiv’s offspring growing bigger and faster than any other child ever born. She’s an absolute dose.

Also love how she had to throw in that she “drilled with the lads” at the end of the class last night. Always trying to be the cool gal ✌🏼

• Sick
  • Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Omg she's some dose !!!

Asks for advice and then the passive aggressive replies

Dance around ... completed it mate
Tummy time ... completed it mate

Never mind unsolicited advice ... she can't even take advice that she asked for !

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
“That meal changed our lives…..because there was no way I was being left behind while my sister started a family and got all the attention, despite ‘I don’t want kids’ being my entire personality for years, so a couple of weeks later I rode a total stranger bareback on a family holiday and hey presto, I’m knocked up and centre of attention again.” Absolutely bonkers.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I've no doubt she is overwhelmed and is trying to do too much.

How old is Carla now ... 10 weeks ?

She's trying to navigate being a new mam.
Trying to navigate co parenting.
Has been to Portugal.
Is moving.
Accidentally signed up 250 new people to the furnace ( still a lol moment 😅)

But most of all she's putting ALL her time and energy into putting on the biggest front of her life and trying so hard to convince everyone how absolutely wonderful and amazing her life is.

She needs to take a step back and stop trying to be everything all at once.
Her and Aoife Devlin would get on well.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Nico93

Did she literally just admit that roisin announcing her pregnancy changed her life? Aka inspired her to also get pregnant?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I really don't agree with commenting on a child's appearance, especially on a public forum on the internet - i think it should be retracted
Agreed.

Tattle is a funny oul place some times.

"Why doesn't Siobhan show Clara's face"
Next post
"Someone's baby is unfortunate looking"

• Heart
Reactions: 39

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
250 unexpected sign ups from her trying to be billy big bollocks?? Hahahahahahaha. If proof was ever needed that your LC results do not measure common sense or intelligence.

• Haha

G+T

VIP Member
As ur seed emptied in my gapping cervix as the stars twinkled in the sky after buying drinks costing 40 euro each I knew cosplay was growing inside me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick