Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

facingthemoon

Not sure anyone has mentioned this as it was recorded on 05 May so i maybe missed some discussions on it. The podcast with Dr Michelle Hone - How to get pregnant , at 25 mins 26 seconds(ish) into the podcast she refers to doing a pregnancy test having missed her period and 'umm think, either way' and Dr Michelle says 'like it wouldn't be the worst thing' then Siobhan says 'I felt so lucky, it wasn't a teenager pregnancy, well supported and we both wanted it..' The both wanted it comment, is she trying to refer to it being pre-planned and agreed and whatever happens happens from both of them or is it trying to say that after finding out and telling expectant dad that then we both wanted it, as a decision to keep the pregnancy was made? its abit murky, i think she's trying to sound as if it was pre-planned. It's an interesting podcast , there's a few times her comments can be taken a few ways

• Wow
Reactions: 38

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
“I’m glad I can help more people, even if it means less. . . . profit”. Yeah you’re a modern day Mother Theresa Shiv. And when exactly are you ‘helping’ these people - between nap 4 and 5 of the day, or at the once a week q&a? Also, any mention of who’s covering for you when you phuck off to be the first woman who ever gave birth? She’s getting more insufferable as time goes on.

• Haha

Whatsgoingon898

Hahahahhaah someone’s been up early, I think she blocked me because I liked the comment about the Mayo flag. That is gas!!! She can insult a whole county and people can’t even like a comment that defends it 😂😂😂the wagon meter had increased even more😂😂
lol she maybe able to mute/block people on her Instagram page when she doesn’t like what they have to say but she won’t be able to mute her child crying at all hours of the morning!! Keep me posted guys I took one for the team 😆

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
How is this eejit functioning as someone in their mid 30s who relies on a 2pm daily nap? Worse again that she frequently mentions it without realising how absolutely pathetic it makes her sound 🙄 Napping to escape the sheer boredom and emptiness of her day!

Absolutely - getting up at 5am is not a brag when you sleep for two hours during the day.

She goes to bed at 9 and gets up at 5 - and then naps during the day - she gets more sleep than a toddler!

• Haha
  • Heart

Trixipaws

Full depth is just a fitness/weightlifting term. Saying you want to see full depth 👀 or that there wasn't full depth is just taking the piss out of someone, usually a friend, about their lift, nothing sinister.
That said: she's still a predator.
We know it's a weightlifting term; she was clearly using it as a sexual innuendo though, hence why people think it's a gross remark.

I've been weightlifting for years, and if a guy made that remark on me or a friends picture, we would take it as he's trying to be sexual/flirt.

• Sick

Vivian124

VIP Member
I still can't believe she's pregnant. To see her heavily pregnant in today's story it's as unbelievable as seeing a person walking on air. My brain just can't accept it.

• Haha
  • Heart
She is so so fucked when this baby comes. I'm always spouting a baby doesn't have to completely change your life but she is seriously deluded... I've been awake 3 hours and am only getting a chance to eat something now, never mind do a full vinyasa flow, whatever the fuck that is 😂 and I think the more people tell her she can't snap back to her pre-pregnant life the more she'll try prove she can. Who'll mind the baby??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

G+T

VIP Member
Questions asked at the Rothunda today. Can I drink alcohol as I deliver the baby. Can I be pissed on the labour ward and the postnatal ward. Can I start exercising the day of the birth. Can I just leave the baby when it's sleeping. Can I give the baby my protein supplements. When can I have sex post birth. Can I get a sponsorship off ye. 🤣🤣

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I honestly think Ned got a huge wake up call that fateful weekend in Wicklow or Wexforcd (wherever the family sesh was)

I'd say she had painted this super romantic picture of their 'relationship' and things were said to him by her family that he had no idea about or that were outright lies and he began to realise just how possibly unhinged Shiv actually is?
There's been a definite distance between them since, and no it's not just Shiv 'keeping it offline', it's just not there.

• Heart

professional_athlete

People saying Ned gets off easy when at the end of the day he’s the one that is having a child with this abomination of a human 🤯 I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Roisin showed the baby. So siobhan won’t show her baby. And will then wax lyrical about now showing a baby is BAD WRONG TERRIBLE SOMETHING SHED NEVER DO. Which will be her roundabout way of saying IM A BETTER MOTHER THAN MY SISTER.

then it’ll all go out the window in six months time and she’ll say good mothers show their babies 😂
She will probably hang it off the balcony like Michael Jackson did 😆

• Haha

kata420

Chatty Member
SHE knows her body! Better than doctors, better than scientists, better than experts. Her pelvic floor is far superior. It transcends science applicable to the rest of us plebs.
The way she is carrying on, she will be left with a pelvic basement instead of a pelvic floor. I hope she has a good women’s health physio on speed dial cos she’s gonna need it. It will be hard to tighten up that pelvic floor after stretching it like a spar bag with all those weighted squats and overheads. She has no idea what’s coming for her. Literally none. Lol.

• Haha
So what exactly was the timeline of events here? Empoweredbymama or whatever makes this incriminating post about the dangers of lifting during pregnancy, Ned likes it, shit-tonnes of people tag Shiv, suddenly she's meeting this woman for coffee despite not following her and suddenly this woman is backtracking?

What happened during this "coffee"?

• Haha

dabaebaegoss

It's weird for a grown woman to post such nonsense online. What sort of engagement is she looking for? Eating a kiwi with skin on it?

The woman couldn't get the ride and talked about living differently, empowering single woman boss life etc. Used it for content.
The woman finally got the ride. Got knocked up and preaches how her values changed etc..but in reality it's all for content.
Social media has absolutely ruined her.
We are watching a 24/7 live version of black mirror.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

HumphreyB

VIP Member
out tonight - just saw this scrawled on the bathroom wall

eating kiwis whole is what prepared me for sucking balls

thought of siv lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36