Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I reckon she's planning to give birth under a squat rack in Perpetua and continue with her circuit afterwards to show all the other girls how superior she is and the last station she will neck a bottle of prosecco followed by a quick family photo with Ned and then she'll stomp home for her afternoon nap. Then she'll hit 777 for Margs and tacos in the evening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

caramelsq

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
Punishment workouts to fight the lard, no baby moon, just a ribbed unitard!

• Haha
Reactions: 70

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Ned has only just started following Empowered Mama. Is he reading here and that’s how he discovered her? Ned, if you’re here, give us a sign.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Something that will always live rent free in my head is the look on Rory McIlroy’s face when he was cheered on by Shiv 🤣 Whenever I see him on the TV or hear his name all I can think of is “go Rory” in the most awkward, monotone voice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Oh and Shiv went and blocked every single person who "liked" that Empoweredmama post on weight training during pregnancy, or liked a COMMENT on the post. Properly TRIGGERED! Definitely one for the wiki anyway.

And now they're besties and Empoweredmama is contradicting her own post because Shiv "reached out for coffee"? Do people think this clown has any credibility or persuasion with the general public? We're on thread 53 around here, Empowered, love, if you had backed yourself here and told Shiv to f off you'd have even MORE support from people on social media. You've backed the wrong horse here.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54