Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaknobs

VIP Member
What Slobs posts and thinks isn’t reality. She would have thought it was a major one over begs and will think it’s a massive flex. Begs does want kids but wants the family and picket fence not a OnS and a dingey flat.

every single “flex” is to feed her own ego and who ever she’s flexing over thinks she’s a complete prick.

The podcast starts off as we we we. But then she doesn’t really say it again. probably looking for a house. Didn’t confirm it but said probably.
She knew she was on a path home when she left bali. First London, then Dublin. So many positives moving to Dublin, going to the games and Irish people saying Sorry. No mention of family or Ned being a positive.

when the sun shines in Dublin she feels she has to have a drink. Sees people drinking and feels bitter.

she is so exhausted and needs to nap a lot. Before pregnancy she filled her day with training and carpet rolling. No mention of work and working before or now.
“Mentally stable and level headed because she journals”. These are not words I would associate with this moron.

doctor told the host don’t do new things, she hasn’t been running. Couldn’t lift weights. Shivs says realllllly. Like it’s such a shock she couldn’t lift weights.
Shivs says heart rate is subjective. Nothing else. Goes onto why there are rules for pregnancy on the internet. One page says don’t lift over 16kgs so she says she’s dead lifting 80kgs today.
Internet says your abs stretch and the baby can pop through. But she has a good core and her abs are great so they are holding her baby in.
She eats well. Protein fat and carbs every meal. She will train after pregnancy and burn calories but tells women to train for enjoyment not to burn calories. She’s such a knob.

she says she’s never thought about her pelvic floor before. But has researched exercises and having it fixed after. She doesn’t want to learn too much though. Jesus swept.

She’s excited to have a drink at Christmas.
She asks the host if she’s going to show her baby on line. Shivs says she doesn’t know if she will because she chose this life and she’s so well known.
They have chosen names. She’s set on names. She baggsied names against her sister. Has a wedding in October in Portugal that we are going to. Doesn’t have the travel bug. Although it’s good to travel when they are young and free.

Much the same as all the other pod casts and shit she posts. Nothing new and same talking over, slurping, back tracking, can’t structure a sentence bull shit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

KittenRadziwell

Meanwhile in Springfield this absolute manchild has gone and bought himself a new expensive plaything with a newborn on the way next month. That’s a top of the range motorbike AND car to be paid for, maintained, taxed, insured, fuelled etc. They’re made for each other.

View attachment 2308400
I'm crinigan for him. Also that "and why wouldn't there be" - I wonder is their social media manager a Tattler 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Jaysus things must be bad if a Dubliner needs to go on an app in Dublin to get some mates.

I'm not being disrespectful to anyone that uses these apps btw. It's just that Dubliners tend to maintain a very strong friendship group from school into their 20s and onwards. As a city we are so lucky in that regard, that we can grow up together and build lives in the same city. It's a rare thing.

I suppose Shiv is finding out the harsh way of having all these fake influencer friends instead of non influencer people.

Although maybe she was covertly looking for an Aupair on the app, someone from abroad that she could befriend and then pay pittance to stay with her and look after her child. I would say that is more likely! 🤔
To be fair, I'm a Dubliner my whole life and I wouldn't have a large group of friends. Most of my childhood / school friends have left the county to afford property.
It's hard to make friends as an adult.

Shiv on the other hand just can't make friends because she's a dose 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41

ViolaEsponola

I know it is talked about everyday here but she really has no idea what she is for. I watched the Monica tolan podcast (as in the one where Monica is the interviewer) yesterday and she said she’s not scared at all and just tries to put a positive spin on everything. She stays away from scary or negative birth stories (which is fine) but then Siobhan’s stories today where she is saying she just so excited for the whole experience and when the baby will say mam. I wonder if she has really looked into what the first months of a babies life look like. And I mean realllllllllly look like. Breastfeeding or bottle feeding or both it’s all hard! You don’t get a minute! Like it is no joke. Some said there about cluster feeds and contact naps and it all came flooding back to me. I lived with my family for the first few months and barely ate all day until she came home from work. As soon as she walked in the door I would pass the baby to her and run like fuck around the house to get everything I needed to do done in about 15 minutes before the baby needed me again. I used to have to take the baby in the bouncer with me to the bathroom just so I could do a poo FFS. And her talking about dieting… I have to say I joined a diet club when the baby was small just to try to get some structure in my eating and i had to ask the other ladies there to hold the baby while I queued up to get weighed in because she just needed me constantly.

I remember the first night home and screaming in pain trying to feed the baby and nothing coming out.

And is she aware of how much unsolicited advice you get as a mother?! Even still with teenagers I still get people trying to tell me how to raise them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Her brother Cian hasn't appeared at all on her story since the Christmas photo👀

Despite living in Dublin and working very close to her.

Penny for his thoughts, I'd say he is not best pleased. It furthers my belief that she hadn't told the family or Ned at the time that Christmas photo was taken....
Jesus i forgot peanut wasnt his name for a minute and was getting confused!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
What!?! Has empowered mama talked some sense into Shivers this afternoon and tomorrow we'll see her doing pregnancy safe exercises? 🤞
No frickin way.... her stories the past few weeks have all involved her throwing heavy weights around?? But she doesn't recommend it?? WTAF...🙈
And what a passive aggressive way to let people know she's superwoman and her weights aren't heavy for her so we're all worrying needlessly... :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha
IMG_2873.png
Her saying ‘I thought they’d be sore’, is she trying to flex that she’s stronger than everyone else? Doesn’t feel pain. The baby will just slide right out of her. Pain free

• Haha
Reactions: 39

sparklemotion

Was planning taking the O/h there for birthday and now it's on my blacklist
[/QUOTE]
Ah ffs not Glasson Lakehouse!!!☹

Was planning taking the O/h there for birthday and now it's on my blacklist
Do not give them your money!!
This used to be a family run place, kind of a hidden gem with zero pretention. My family went there all the time for different events etc casue it was lovely and affordable at the same time. They've since being taken over by the same group which owns the Dean hotel and basically they are just chasing the insta market hard. It's really over priced now (they iterally doubled their wedding rates overnight) and the service is no where near what it was, also constantly full of wannabe influencers posing and being general ball-aches. We never go near it now.

• Heart
  • Sad

coopdeloop

I still can't believe she's pregnant. To see her heavily pregnant in today's story it's as unbelievable as seeing a person walking on air. My brain just can't accept it.
I remember where I was when I found out Princess Diana had died, when Obama was elected, when Michael Jackson died… and where I was when I found out SOH was expecting 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm getting itchy thinking about how unprepared for motherhood she is and how messy these first few weeks and months are going to be. She could've spent these quieter months actually getting ready for it? Learning how to cook, building up her support network with her family and friends, finding more baby-friendly accommodation closer to family, saving money by cutting down on the take-aways and extortionate rent, doubling down on her business to make it more competitive for the months that she'll be focused on nurturing her infant child.

But instead she's been ramping up the daily workouts, eating take-out every day, napping every day, creating a false narrative on social media, never seeing her family and going on weekly "dates" / meals out with Ned and she doesn't seem to even have any vocabulary for this baby - she's more attached to talking about how much she misses margaritas and how much she loves her daily WODs than she is making any plans for this actual human she will be responsible for raising in a few weeks. It's disturbing and makes me so uncomfortable. She is utterly incompetent as an adult, this cannot end well.

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Lads, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready and waiting for the Autumn/Winter months when every ounce of karma hits this arsehole. For everyone she has shat on so publically for their life choices and every lie she has told, it's all coming for her 🍿👀

• Haha
  • Heart

kata420

Chatty Member
If she was smart, she could have used this time wisely to tailor her workouts during each stage of her pregnancy and build a following from expectant women. Then, post delivery she could have increased her audience with a post partum recovery package. Instead, she’s just bulldozed her way through her pelvic floor, compromised her health and her baby’s health under the guise of ‘I know my body/I know better’… no, you don’t Shiv. Your ignorance is showing and I hope you lose so many impressionable followers because of this.

Her disregard for the health of her unborn child is disgusting and nothing short of shameful. What the fuck is she doing. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can she not swim? It would do her wonders than those embarrasing and dangerous cleans. It would help her more with her weight too if that’s her concern than flinging weights around badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 38