Siobhán O'Hagan #53 baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @econgirl for the most liked thread title by a long shot.

Full thread title is baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates, still intent on throwing weights & shilling furnace discount rates

Recap: still pregnant, still painful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It worries me someone considered her way of living "living her best life".... Drinking the shite out of it and looking for people to go drinking with due to lack of real friends isn't exactly my idea of a good life!

Reactions: 17
The filth on that laptop! You’d think she could give it a wipe during her once a week clean 🤢

Reactions: 6
Obviously used to miss leg day too. Why do guys do this
---

She's more excited for the alcohol than baby arriving 🙄
Ned also had a change in values. From a goal of hitting 100kgs to a goal of banging up a broad abroad.
Mission complete.
What a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone post the way to view her page when you've been blocked again please?

Reactions: 2
My sister was in the hogan stand today and seen her with some blonde girl

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well she thinks she will be throwing the drinks back straight away I hope not.

Reactions: 8
I bet she thinks she’s being clever pronouncing Thai like that because she’s so worldly and well-travelled and better than us plebs who just pronounce it the normal, correct way.

Remember, she’s been to Thighland and immersed herself in the culture, travelling extensively between Titan Fitness and the 7-Eleven.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.