Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flapchat

So what exactly was the timeline of events here? Empoweredbymama or whatever makes this incriminating post about the dangers of lifting during pregnancy, Ned likes it, shit-tonnes of people tag Shiv, suddenly she's meeting this woman for coffee despite not following her and suddenly this woman is backtracking?

What happened during this "coffee"?
What an absolute farce hi. I actually followed EM after that informative post regarding the dangers around that intense style of barbell training etc but seeing now the backtracking and the tagging of Shovomit is actually her more or less saying “my PT knowledge isn’t accurate, I don’t actually know and don’t believe a word I say. I had a coffee with SOH and she manipulated me to back track on my warning video (which I never actually directly addressed her in) as I (unintentionally) hurt her feelings. So I hope you all are very confused now as I contradict myself.” Bad for business that.

edited to add, I’ve now unfollowed EM as a result.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Eggs&bacon

Can we stop this pedantic back and forward over the exact meaning of her comment. It was cringe & possibly a bit creepy.

The comment made about the guards was obviously a joke, an exaggeration, & not the first time there’s been an exaggeration on here. Christ.

• Heart
That's her response to empowered mamas post. Possibly Ned shared it with her and she has simmered over it all morning before stomping to the gym to film the response later than normal.

What.A.Cunt.

• Heart
  • Sick

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I can not feel one ounce of sympathy for her because she is just so unlikeable.
There's not a bit of humility or compassion in her at all.
She spouts all the time that her values change but you know what's never changed? Her attitude.
She high tailed it out of Bali once she realised she was an old fish in a young pond.
Did it humble her ? Did it fuck. She doubled down on her shitty superior attitude.

She's her own worse enemy. Scrambles so hard to keep up with herself. If she showed an ounce of vulnerability she would be a lot more likeable.

• Heart

davin22

Il be honest I also feel a smidgen sorry for Ned .. none of us really knows what went on that night bar the dirty deed , but I don’t think he ever expected this .. and even if she was one of a few he rode that week .. who hasn’t put it around a bit a some stage of their lives .. the saying sowing the wild oats came from somewhere .. and if he didn’t bag little Ned that’s on him but as a woman I can say I have on a couple of occasions gotten caught in the moment ( with bloody alcohol and antibiotics) and have gone to get the morning after pill , once before you could get it over the counter .. but I’d rather be safe than sorry .. none of here know what she told him that night .. and il be honest if I was hooking up with the make equivalent of shiv I would assume she was on birth control ..,
I’ve no judgement on anyone as most of us if we really look at ourselves have had dodgy nights , male and female ..
and if we are all honest have had to get a std check done at some stage ..I know I did after a cheating partner ..
Shit happens .. and god I know of many ONS resulting in a baby and both parents being in involved but no relationship..
but we all know our shivers and I fully believe she trapped him .. I’m sorry but that my opinion and my 5 cents , I apologise if I’ve offended anyone with any of the above

Reactions: 45

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Cos she’s shitting on the Irish Summer now, which means she’s not happy. This is her pattern before she gets ready to leave a place (see Bali and London). Except she’s about to give birth, and can no longer up sticks anytime she needs some instant gratification. She’s stuck. It’s great. 🍿

• Haha

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
VERY offensive and derogatory. Surprised it got so much traction. Also hate to be the fun police, but I’m glad someone said it.
I mean, I didn’t call her the R word. Who is it offensive to exactly? Shiv? I didn’t realise this was a page where people don’t call Shiv silly names. I was rhyming with unitard 🤷‍♀️ I’ve seen her called the C word on here also.

Also, how do you know that fucktard isn’t fucking and bastard mixed together? It’s a made up word.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
All it takes is for her to drop that barbell or whack the bump and everything could change in an instant. Happily endangering your unborn child and potentially causing both of you a massive injury just to flex to some random strangers on the internet is beyond pathetic. Get a bloody grip of yourself

• Sad

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Scary that this woman is mid 30s. An adult age but teenage mindset.
It's like that show "16 & pregnant" where these girls get pregnant usually by some absolute dope they don't know that long.

During the pregnancy, very much like Shiv, they assume the dopey immature lad they barely know is going to be a great support to them both during birth and that he will step up as a father after.

They look forward to all the superficial stuff (like being called Mam eg). Not their fault, they have zero clue what's coming and at 16 have no friends they can ask about the reality ( Shiv just plain has no friends and doesn't listen anyway).

Then they get to the part of the show of the reality of having a child when you yourself are emotionally immature & financially unstable and your partner is an immature dope that you don't know very well and don't have a strong relationship with. Carnage ensues.

The "reality" of life with a new baby on those shows was so terrifying and unromantic it's credited with single handedly driving down teenage pregnancy rates in the US.

Anyway, right now Shiv is in Part 1 where the immature teenagers think they are about to have a pretty, silent, doll they can port about with no impact on their life.

Coming soon, Part 2: the reality!

• Heart
  • Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
How the hell is a single mother living in a flat on Pearce St planning on going to jui jitsu daily for an few hours? Even if ye sperms donor helps out, he has a business to run and a full time job. Her folks live the other side of the city. Will she strap the baby on and roll around on the mat......she is off her head. Any new mams know exercise just isn't a priority. It's total survival mode and walks will be about it.

Reactions: 44

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
What's with the "How does Ned "allow" this to go on?" narritive????? None of us can stop anyone doing anything, that's such an outdated attitude. Yes she's an asshole the way she's going on, but that is not Ned's responsibility... What's he supposed to do, tie her to the chair? Lock the apartment door on the outside? Slobbers, and Sloobers alone, is accountable for her actions
If I was him I'd be worried about the placeneta rupturing . She said yesterday she was getting pelvic pain but she still won't stop.

He can't force her no - her disordered eating and body image issues are clearly severe - but I'd hope he's in the background trying to make her see she's putting her uterus and her babies life at risk.

I'm a firm believer that pregnant women's bodies can keep up things they did pre baby. But she hasn't done "olympic weight lifting" this intense in about 10 years.

She's doing it to prove a point and because she's terrified of getting fat. And she's going to hurt herself or her baby.

• Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Not sure anyone has mentioned this as it was recorded on 05 May so i maybe missed some discussions on it. The podcast with Dr Michelle Hone - How to get pregnant , at 25 mins 26 seconds(ish) into the podcast she refers to doing a pregnancy test having missed her period and 'umm think, either way' and Dr Michelle says 'like it wouldn't be the worst thing' then Siobhan says 'I felt so lucky, it wasn't a teenager pregnancy, well supported and we both wanted it..' The both wanted it comment, is she trying to refer to it being pre-planned and agreed and whatever happens happens from both of them or is it trying to say that after finding out and telling expectant dad that then we both wanted it, as a decision to keep the pregnancy was made? its abit murky, i think she's trying to sound as if it was pre-planned. It's an interesting podcast , there's a few times her comments can be taken a few ways
I’m having a fit of laughter at that “the pregnancy was wanted by both of us” 😂😂😂😂. How deluded is she and how thick does she think the world is 😂😂.

Everyone knows it was a one night stand 😂. Everyone knows Ned has no interest in having a child with her. She decided she wanted it and Ned had to deal with it or find a staircase to push her down… just saying we’ve never seen her around him and a staircase **sips tea** 😂

Also tell me you read here without telling me… people comment this week how her and her mother basically don’t have a relationship and today it’s all about how mammy texts her every morning to check in on her… sure Siobhan pull the other finger there 😂😂

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Probably, she’s making loads of plans to “get through” the next few weeks. Jesus if you’re in a position could you not just enjoy your pregnancy?
I’m calling it now. She will go to the All-Ireland final on the 30th. Go into Labour the next day or on the 1st and the announcement will be a baby boy in a Dublin jersey with a caption like future player.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Is she trying to say that getting knocked up by a stranger in a foreign country is somehow superior to a teenage pregnancy???

Again, shitting all over other people to prove she is better than them. I know a few people who got pregnant as teenagers, were in long term relationships and are now happily married to their partner.

itsme89

Full. Vinyasa. Flow.

she does 10 mins of yoga a day….and 4 of that is probably her savasana lying down!

will she ever wind her neck in!

also, napping at 730am, just stay in bed instead of forcing yourself out at 5am!

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
She’s equally at risk of damaging her eyes with all the darting going on in the gym vids. They’re potentially an overworked muscle group for Shiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

kata420

Chatty Member
and spent 28 minutes jacking the shit out of my heart rate. Makes a change from being the only girl in the class, bet that girl has posted she drew the short straw and got paired with the stomping Fucktard MP telly tubby
HR consistently between 150-170 for 30 minutes. So by increasing her metabolic rate and oxygen demand, she is decreasing the blood flow and oxygen available to her baby via placenta.

She’s such a stupid cunt, she really rots me. Posts a passive aggressive meme alluding she’s knows better, when in reality, she hasn’t a fucking clue what’s going on in her body or what harm exercising at that intensity is causing to her baby.

At least today we weren’t subjected to reels of her shit form throwing 30kgs around poorly and her sweaty giant hole with shorts rammed up her arse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42