Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mayoandmagmurderers

I was curious about this so I looked it up and when someone blocks you you are no longer a follower. That said - please unfollow her and use https://iganony.io/profile/siobh.ohagan to see her stories. Please stop giving her engagement. Even if you are not a follower but still looking at her stories you are adding to the stats she needs to prove she is relevant.
---

By the way - do you only know about that article because she came on crying about it? Would her followers have known about it if she hadn't?

I only know about Tattle because of her giving out about it 😆😆😆
What did she say about the article cam you recall?

IceScream

based on child’s direct costs. parents expected to split 50/50.
ultimately unless there is 50/50 split in terms of where the child lives the non custodial parent will pay the custodial parent each week.
sorry I picked that up wrong

Ciaranicola

yea, relaxin hormone will do that. However, that’s all the more reason to avoid extreme positions under weight and tension, such as the bottom of a squat loaded with weight. Not only is she taking advantage of the additional (but temporary and potentially harmful) range of motion, she’s also doing it repetitively, keeping there for longer, and doing so with impact and weight.

As a trainer she should know better. No need for postpartum qualifications. It’s common sense.
Sorry that was an error in my post I can't seem to edit. Should have said I don't understand why she is taking risks!