Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ciaranicola

A quick Google search tells me that's a 50000 car. My god.
I know he probably traded in his old one but I imagine he's at least paying ~30000.

He owns a business but it's a small gym so he's definitely not raking it in. The thoughts of spending that much a car is laughable, ESPECIALLY with a baby on the way.

I actually think this is the final straw for me.
Who'd have thought it was Ned that broke me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Hang on a second. Has Shiv not been the definition of anti-diet for like the last 6 years of her being a slob and saying the same. ?? "Eat whatever you want when you want of it makes you feel good" Basically shitting on other PTs nutrition advice (which there are diets) the whole time along the way.

🤣🤣 She really is unbelievable. The woman is such a hypocrite with zero credibility left at all.

Basically she is saying she will be very pro diet post pregnancy. This woman has issues!

• Heart
  • Angry

kata420

Chatty Member
But that exactly it, she is an absolute teenager herself on how she reacts to things.

Ned liking it must have sent her nuts.
That video today is actually shocking. WTAF is she doing. She’s a disgrace. She doubles down when the whole ‘fit fam’ are laughing at her, instead of reflecting and taking on board what people far more qualified than her are saying. She’s a disgrace. The absolute state of her doing those overhead lifts so heavily pregnant. She will end up with a prolapse the silly bitch. Won’t be as much fun when she’s pushing her bladder back up into her vagina after walking up the stairs. Laughed at.

Who the fuck is still signing up for her shite programme. Jesus Swept.Those burpees too are pathethic. She’s like a dying elephant in that reel. Give it ip Shiv,you are laughed at. Poor child.

ETA: can’t wait for what workout delights we will be subjected to tomorrow. #strongerthanothergirls #livingdifferently

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

HelloAgain123

Had a listen to the teaser episode with Louise Cooney and as usual she doesn’t correct when her ‘partner’ is referenced. So pathetic that she’s keeping up this nonsense pretence

• Haha
  • Wow

Teddy1902

I am married to a very hands on dad and have 2 sets of helpful grandparents and my workouts consist of walking with the baby to get him to sleep and 20 minute home workouts while he plays or naps and that's on good days. My husband has also started working out for 20 minutes a day in the morning instead of an hour cos we just don't have the time. How does she think she will be able to workout a few weeks after the baby is born? Her friend Leanne owns a gym and online fitness classes and is open about how difficult it is to get time to workout with a baby.

surlook

VIP Member
You cannot plan a pregnancy with a ONS. Even if she rocked up to the party and said "look this is the deal I'm ovulating and I want to get pregnant are you in?" and he said yes after a night (or week!) of drinking, you cannot call that planned. It would be a whim, not a plan.

Well supported? By a man she drank with, then had unprotected sex with followed by brunch with her family. Supported? Supported by the man who let her move home to Ireland alone when he could have come over in a van and driven her and all her highlighted books and MP freebies home. A man who now puts in the bare minimum effort and time with her.

Supported by her family? I don't think so! Supported by her "friends"? Where will they be when she hanging with tiredness and unable to think straight?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

instaknobs

VIP Member
Ned probably worked his finances out on one of the ovens excel spreadsheets. A couple of sales on membership fees and Peanuts your uncle.
They Are as tragic as each other. If there wasn’t a baby involved it would be hilarious. It’s still pretty funny though.

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
She’s so juvenile. This is basically her saying: look! I kept up with the fittest girl in class!

Like a child: mom! Mom! Look what I did.

It’s actually sad. Pathetic. Validation from losers on Instagram. What a life.
and spent 28 minutes jacking the shit out of my heart rate. Makes a change from being the only girl in the class, bet that girl has posted she drew the short straw and got paired with the stomping Fucktard MP telly tubby

• Haha
  • Heart

starburstttt

30kg thrusters for 21 reps followed by 15 then 9 is difficult enough for someone who trains, ( I’ve done this workout) add in 8months pregnant, heavier body weight, it’s a no go. My pelvic floor hurts looking at her

SparkleGal

VIP Member
When I read this it reminded me of Dennis Reynolds from Always Sunny. And then I realised most of the characters in that show have Shiv traits. Narcissistic, sociopathic, lazy, delusional, questionable hygiene, terrible or no morals - the list goes on! Here's Shiv being interviewed by Louise:
Ah, how could anyone forget the day that she pissed herself and posted for all to see
Isnt Laura a first officer or captain for Aer Lingus? I actually think Ginger is jealous of her. She’s not the type to big up other women, just shit all over their achievements.

professional_athlete

Is she doing the EXACT same lift featured in that Empowered Mama post from yesterday?! 🤯

Stone mad. She'll be doing her Perpetua WOD on her due date and baby will busy through her cervix!
I feel like she’s even used that angle to show it moreso. Such a horrible human being. So much evidence that she’s an unfit mother and the baby hasn’t even come earthside yet

• Haha

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
She has absolutely NO CLUE of the bomb that is about to go off in her life in a few weeks time! She’ll be lucky to be able to go to the bathroom on her own.

IMG_4881.jpeg

• Haha

kata420

Chatty Member
“Can’t wait to get back to vinyasa flow”

Lads, she’s in for a serious shock🍿 For about 6months I was lucky to shower every 3 days or remember to eat let alone do one yoga stretch
Same here and I was lucky to have help. It’s going to be an incredibly tough adjustment for her. It’s super hard doing it on your own. A few visits a week are just not enough. I would honestly feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so insufferable.

Like I said in a previous post, I trained safely and moderately until 36 weeks, when I was told basically to chill TF out by my PT. I had been maintaining my current workouts, with only minor adjustments in each trimester and worked at just a slightly lower intensity. There was no throwning 30kg barbells around over my head or heavy loaded squats (seriously 🥴). After 36 weeks I switched to lots of walking and waking in water (I’m not a great swimmer and can only do breaststroke which is not advised) so I just walked up and down in the pool. It was lovely. Once the baby was born, there was no time for the gym and I found this so difficult. I did do a post natal core rehab group as I had a grade I cystocele (bladder prolapse) which was amazing to just get out of the house and because I could bring the baby, but she would cry a lot throughout so it ended up just making me more stressed.

Anyway, my weight ballooned (20kg!) cos I was wrecked and tired all the time, toast was my go to for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There was take aways, tears but so much love for this little baby I brought into the world and I knew I’d get it back so I didn’t mind too much.

Took me about 2 years to get back to my pre-pregnancy fitness level and my weight never got back there, I’ve about 7-8 kgs to go but it’s not my goal anymore. I feel good and strong.

None of this will happen to Shiv though. She’s not like other girls. She’ll be back doing cleans with 50kg 3 weeks post partum even if she has a prolapse rather than admit she was wrong.

• Heart

Nico93

She can’t wait to meet the baby cause it’s a built in best friend. She didn’t want a baby for the challenge, she wants it for the company. I’ve seen plenty of mums out there who think having a daughter is a guaranteed best friend for life (which it can be, but shouldn’t be the sole reason for having the child to begin with)

• Sad
  • Heart