Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Congratulations to @econgirl for the most liked thread title by a long shot.

Full thread title is baby showers with pretend mates, meeting ned for fake dates, still intent on throwing weights & shilling furnace discount rates

Recap: still pregnant, still painful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
that breath work Life lessons, she starts off by saying she has heard about it from spiritual people but basically will only listen to an academic about it.

Why is she such a cunt?
I find it so funny that she is so snarky about people who aren’t academics when she isn’t an academic? As far as I’m aware, she has an undergraduate/bachelors degree and reads ten pages a day. Never done a stitch of REAL research (by that, I mean peer reviewed and published experimental research). Never shown a real interest in any topics that truly require critical thought or that don’t suit her agenda. Can’t have a discussion - she’ll block you.

Who is she to shut down “spiritual” or anyone “non-academic” when she is the biggest fucking charlatan within probably a 100km radius?

To clarify - there’s nothing wrong with being an academic or not being an academic. I just find it bizarre that she values academics soooo much and considers herself “on their level” and “only wants to talk with an academic” when she actually hasn’t a clue about anything.

• Heart

SparkleGal

VIP Member
If you go to her old pics (or just her sister's tagged pics) she has alcohol in her hand for pretty much every photo, going back years and years. It's the love of her life.
As someone who has struggled with alcohol use I can 100% say she has a serious problem, I’m not saying that to be mean but it’s very obvious to me - and I know all the signs and lies and excuses.

• Heart

sunday89

She seems really lonely 😕
She’s about to get a whole lot lonlier.

Any of us who are lucky enough to be mothers, know it’s the most miraculous incredible thing. But it can be a lonely place. Everything changes. Even worse without a partner I’d imagine

• Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Since she’s a miserable bitch, does this mean she’s telling us she isn’t happy for anyone else? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
“Happy people can be happy for other people”

god does she actually believe half the crap she writes. So Siobhan stealing her besties passport the eve before she’s due to go do a retreat in another country is her being happy for other people 😂😂.

• Haha
Pelvic floor. What pelvic floor?. You keep jumping there twatface.
Who wants to see that in the gym? , or anywhere Tbf, but Jesus swept can she just not?
She's 100% doing that as a fuck you to Empowered Mama's video and the comments under it, some of which heavily hint at her.
Im not claiming to be an expert but after watching EMs video again and her explaination of the science behind lifting and the potential issues, you can really see how wrong Siobhan is

• Heart
Reactions: 35

davin22

I genuinely hope the baby makes it out safe and healthy … but I hope her pelvic floor is irreparable and she has incontinence issues for life … horrible I know but the way she is abusing her body with complete disregard for the baby she is carrying then well she deserves it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
"The time with my family in Abu Dhabi was amazing. Seeing them enjoying the desert, the race, the sunshine, Swedish House Mafia etc. It makes all the hard work worth it."

God she's insufferable. This trip will be the new South Africa family trip, aren't I so great to treat them :cautious:

Also disappointed to see her hanging out with Jenny Keane, I love her 😩
Their accomodation was miles out and looked shite, in some industrial estate.

Her mam and dad went to see the sights such as the mosques and she sat by some common pool (not hotel) swamping Margs getting someone to take bikini pics of her.

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
I think pregnancy is beautiful and miraculous and all of that jazz but her naked freckly alien stomach gives me a very visceral unsettling feeling. It gives me the ick hard.

• Sick
  • Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
i’m not into gaa so i’ve really no idea how good mayo is it isn’t. but i know one thing, anyone who makes their county team has played all if not most of their life. childhood into adulthood, made the development teams etc. they have made every training session, every game hail wind or rain. they all have sometbing siobhan doesn’t, commitment, dedication, an ability to be part of a team, to support other players.
the only thing siv is committed to is being a cunt

• Heart
  • Haha

kata420

Chatty Member
As funny as Ned is, I wonder should we use his full name when referring to him? If you search his name very little comes up and I think he's been let off the hook to she extent.
I have to go against the grain and say Ned seems like a nice lad. Maybe a bit dim but sure aren’t they all. He’s stepping up and he doesn’t have to. Especially for that yoke. His family seem really lovely. I feel a bit sorry for him. Just a smidgeen 😂

Has there been a ridiculous punishment workout posted today? I’m afraid to look. Last thing I need to see at this hour is a close up shot of the back end of the swords express doing cleans…

• Haha

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Felicity also got a good dig in today about changing her workouts from the minute she found out she was pregnant to being appropriate for the stage you are at and stopping completely before 36 weeks… when do we reckon our shivs will hang up her gloves?
SOH wants to be able to say
"I trained up until the day I gave birth"
Another pointless flex

• Sick

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Our police force is called “An Garda Siochana”, so you’ll hear references to the police, the garda (singular), the gardai (plural), the guards & the cops (as well as some derogatory references but those are the normal ones).
Thank you! I've been listening to a true crime podcast and just listened to an episode that covered an Irish crime and they were using Garda and now that makes sense. I meant to google and forgot.
---
Thread suggestion:

Fucktard in a Unitard stomping around Dubs, freckly baby Ned bump, needing constant rubs.

Or something :ROFLMAO: there are better wordsmiths here than me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

ViolaEsponola

Has she ever mentioned before that she is friends with empowered mama? If she agreed with the post she would have liked it, possibly shared it, or commented on it. But she blocked anyone that liked the post or liked a comment on the post…. So why she is now all ‘coincidentally I am with Emma and totally agree’. Also… that account was obviously just set up to comment and tag siobh as it has 0 posts or followers. And she knows it. So she is just commenting for the tattlers to see. She’s a dose.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Jesus straight for the jugular 😯
I'm single for the first time in 9 years if you must know... but I do have friends who were warning me when I was first initiated into the single life of 2022/23, as well as my own experiences!
You aren’t wrong. This happens all the time. Have all the sex you want, don’t let this thread make you feel guilty 🍆

• Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Louise asked her about hormones she said that she is a very level headed person with her emotions and admits to never crying in years…
Nearly choked on my almond croissant there.. she described herself as level headed 😂😂 K Siobhan sure you are 😂😂.

Also is that not sociopathic on some level to admit that you haven't cried in years. But cried recently and recorded yourself doing it?

• Wow
  • Haha

mrsbinfield

Lads there’s going to be a baby , every so often I nearly need to sit down at the thought. Poor child

• Haha