Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nico93

It’s like when you put a mirror facing another mirror and they reflect themselves. A complaint about london posted on a throwback from london complaining about Bali.

Can’t wait till next year when we get the complaint about ireland posted on a throwback from Ireland, containing a throwback complaint about london in which she’s complaining about Bali.

Makes my head spin 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Aggie123

I listened to the podcast with Louise … it was all we we we🙄 she said a few interesting things … she said The pregnancy was unplanned but was all surprise and she thinks she manifested it🙄
She also said there’s 5/6 weeks between her and Roisin … Roisin must of told before Dubai or when on the trip as Shiv said when Roisin said she was pregnant she was so excited and even offered to come to Portugal…little did she know she would be pregnant herself a few weeks later🤥 she mentions about the announcement and she found it hard to keep it in and “when we” announced it every one shocked … of course you had a one night stand and tagged him to announce it… she also mentions the buzz she got over 30,000 likes … she goes on to brag how the hse says you shouldn’t lift weights over 16kg… i lifted 85kg dead weights….Louise asked her about hormones she said that she is a very level headed person with her emotions and admits to never crying in years… however hormones now she has … and she actually recorded herself crying as she never does… she never shut up talking … I think she believes her own lies and versions of truth and stories … totally unlikeable … sadly Louise was the bystander in this … I gave it a one rating on Spotify

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Tragic indeed. I know there are already receipts of this but I just want to bring back the absolute CRINGE of her comment on this pic 🤣
Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

surlook

VIP Member
Isn't social media influencing so strange? She has taken a photo of herself in her bathroom mirror to announce that she is going to do one thing and then go for a nap. Why? Who needs to hear that?

What does it add to anyone's day? What value does that post hold?

• Haha
  • Heart

Jenga316

Its just like the bodybuilding comp... She is trying to make this her personality... So she can go on podcasts later on saying how she trained right up until she gave birth. So so irresponsible of her to show this on her platform. She deliberately shows the cleans and the most dangerous moves. I hate her so much, there is something seriously wrong with her.
This is exactly it. She's as calculating as they come, she knows full well post-pregnancy that things will be far busier and she needs a unique selling point. As the poster said, she is doubling down on her being the only fool to train fully and doing these types of workouts right up until pregnancy, as the USP.

She will be even more unbearable, boasting and coming out with some shite that not even crossfit athlete Tia Toomey did it, but she could. Even though though those far more qualified PTs advocate otherwise, but this teletubby with her Groupon PT cert genuinely thinks she knows better.

It's like driving a car at 150mph, yea any driver can do it and as chance may have it you might be fine every time you do, but sensible drivers know actions like this dramarically increase the chances of an adverse event occurring. All it takes is one rep too many and irreparable damage could be done.

Her narcissistic drive to stay relevant > baby's health.

• Heart

TereseG

In that podcast she again describes the conception as a 'miracle'. Am I missing something? Was there some sort of immaculate conception or had she been told that she couldn't conceive? From allllllllll the information she has provided I thought while ovulating she had drunken unprotected sex with a stranger in Dubai after a BlackForge party?

In light of this 'miracle' I asked ChatGPT to provide some suggestions for nicknames. Number 8 is my favourite.

1. "Siobhan the Seraphic"
  2. "Immaculate O'Hagan"
  3. "Siobhan of the Sacred Surprise"
  4. "Divine Design Siobhan"
  5. "Blessed O'Hagan"
  6. "Siobhan the Sanctified"
  7. "O'Hagan of the Holy Happenstance"
  8. "Siobhan, the Miracle Maker"
  9. "O'Hagan the Ordained"
  10. "Siobhan, the Celestial Conceiver"

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
Is she trying to say that getting knocked up by a stranger in a foreign country is somehow superior to a teenage pregnancy???

Again, shitting all over other people to prove she is better than them. I know a few people who got pregnant as teenagers, were in long term relationships and are now happily married to their partner.
Can’t believe she said that! No actually I can cuz she’s a cow! My niece had a child at 18 took a year out of college went back to college took the wee one with her & used their crèche facilities as the dad was also at university got a 1st class honours degree in biology! She is 25 now with a top job in medical research, bought her own home & has another wee baby & they’re both happy!! She’s now studying for her PHD! Shiv is a nasty bitch

• Heart
Reactions: 49
After everything following her robbing a genuinue fan a ticket from a "Kilkenny fan" to the last All Ireland between mayo and dublin this absolute walking turd has the audacity to put up a picture with a banner saying ''mayo are still shite''... . i went to comment on her post and a notifiction came up saying "no bullying or insensitive comments are allowed on this post".... maybe she should think before she insults the county of Mayo. . Once again she throws insults to my county and the team we rentlessley support, no other team in ireland have the money pumped into their county like Dublin has to make the quality of players they produce, does this warrant absolute hatered and knocking people when they are down? Nobody knows more then the Mayo team and their supporters we were bet off the pitch on sunday, but this DOES NOT MEAN THIS CUNT can throw insult to injury. i swear i hate her with every fibre of my being. i hope that baby cries solid for 18 years , bitch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I was going to post the symptoms of autism in adults as it perfectly describes siobhan

But then I decided not to as I actually met a girl through work who is on the spectrum and she is such a delightful person and I would describe her personality as sunshine

So I won’t correlate the two - siobhan trapping a man is more anti-social personality imo
Please don't do this. My son has autism and all though he is non verbal he has more empathy than this cretin ever will.
I work with/ am around many people with autism and they are all wonderful amazing people ❤

Don't make excuses for this one. She's just a nasty piece of work. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Jg86

VIP Member
Trisha Lewis has 233k followers - what the fuck?? 70k more than Shiv and she started her account years after Shiv. Wow, that tells us so much. She had a small incline after her pregnancy announcement and then nothing. It's been like that for years.
Trisha and shiv are 2 of Ireland biggest "health and wellness " frauds. Its actually crazy how anyone follows either of these 2 fools

• Heart
Reactions: 47

instaknobs

VIP Member
Stop drinking alcohol at midnight she says on her Q&A, pot kettle Siobhan
She only says that because JS used to say it. He also goes on that sleep before midnight is worth double After midnight or some shite, maybe treble if you have an ice bath and hug your pregnancy pillow whilst wearing crocs.

Can you lot pull yourself towards yourselves please? No need to feel for her. She doesn’t have any real friends. She stole her “besties” passport. That’s what type of a person she is.
She’s an asshole. Everyday she says or does something dickish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
She’s so juvenile. This is basically her saying: look! I kept up with the fittest girl in class!

Like a child: mom! Mom! Look what I did.

It’s actually sad. Pathetic. Validation from losers on Instagram. What a life.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46