Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe NOONE here knows him, or people surrounding him to find out what he thinks and where he stands! 😅
Maybe he’s just the typical fella that shags around a lot with not a lot going on upstairs 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe he’s just the typical fella that shags around a lot with not a lot going on upstairs 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh I don't doubt that for one second- but I can't believe noone has heard what he actually thinks about the whole situation

Oh I don't doubt that for one second- but I can't believe noone has heard what he actually thinks about the whole situation
I may be wrong but his body language in videos and photos tells me he’s disgusted.

He’s definitely not happy with her.

Reactions: 9
Given that his friends only found out when Shiv posted it - there was a comment on the post to the effect that he didn't tell them maybe he's an avoidant around the topic as it's pure humiliation.
---
I may be wrong but his body language in videos and photos tells me he’s disgusted.

He’s definitely not happy with her.
Same, he has the look of a man who is cringing inside knowing nothing he can do will stop her posting it on her stories using "we".

She's also still very obviously fangirling him, it's all about the instagram optics to her. I'd say he hates spending a minute with her.

Reactions: 17
Jesus can we stop rehatching this debate of “he should have known better” / “he should have worn protection” 😂.

*stirs pot*

In an odd way - and considering she actually admitted to wanting to get to pregnant - it’s victim blaming 😂. She’s a predator who went out a 3am for a drunken shag knowing she dosnt use any contraception. So she’s as much to blame 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Jesus can we stop rehatching this debate of “he should have known better” / “he should have worn protection” 😂.

*stirs pot*

In an odd way - and considering she actually admitted to wanting to get to pregnant - it’s victim blaming 😂. She’s a predator who went out a 3am for a drunken shag knowing she dosnt use any contraception. So she’s as much to blame 😂.
Exactly, like how unhinged is that!? While on a family holiday aswell.

It's Amy from Gone Girl times 10! A major red flag aswell, I would absolutely fear for the childs wellbeing when Darragh finds a new partner.

She's a headcase who should absolutely be let nowhere near the responsibility of bringing a human into the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Given that his friends only found out when Shiv posted it - there was a comment on the post to the effect that he didn't tell them maybe he's an avoidant around the topic as it's pure humiliation.
To be fair to him, she was barely the 12 weeks at that stage. Most people would not be sharing the news before then. She really could have held off another month or so - except of course that she only wanted this pregnancy for the attention.

He had spent enough time with her at that stage (dates over Christmas and that weekend in London) - to know that he didn't fancy her and nothing romantic was going to come of it.

But yes, I'd bleeping love to know his thoughts.

Exactly, like how unhinged is that!? While on a family holiday aswell.

It's Amy from Gone Girl times 10! A major red flag aswell, I would absolutely fear for the childs wellbeing when Darragh finds a new partner.

She's a headcase who should absolutely be let nowhere near the responsibility of bringing a human into the world.
Totally agree.

I bet she’s been on the beg writing to F1 every day since she found out she was pregnant to let them know she conceived there, in the hope that they give her some sort of life time membership hospitality box. She’d think this would guarantee a holiday with Ned each year.

And Shiv if you’ve not got round to this yet, or thought or it, when you read this - feel free to DM me personally thanking me for the idea. 👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she recorded the video of her walking up to Diren in January in London it was definitely to tell him "I'm pregnant".

The secondary message was "Now you have missed out, bet your disappointed"

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh I remember that. Diren looked pissed off. Imagine spotting your "friend" on the street and your instantly whip out your phone to start recording. So sad!

I think she's been out in her place on that one. Laura and her friends didn't want to be filmed and she must have had words.

Reactions: 5
I get the impression things have soured a bit between Laura Bennett and Shiv.

Who knows what state she left the lease in, especially if it was co-signed.

Reactions: 12
Is it a thing for pregnant women to wear crop tops when working out?

• Haha
  • Sick
Is it a thing for pregnant women to wear crop tops when working out?
Shiv is not.like.other. girls.

Its bleeping hilarious how she is working out much more now publically than she ever did when not pregnant. She is loving the attention.

Reactions: 32
I get the impression things have soured a bit between Laura Bennett and Shiv.

Who knows what state she left the lease in, especially if it was co-signed.
I'd say they soured long ago. We see how dirty she is. Imagine every time you come home she's sprawled out on the couch!

It wouldn't have taken Laura long to see through her. She uses people. Her friendships are transactional.

Anyone know how they came to be friends in the first place?

She'd be a really good podcast guest for Shiv who seems to want to constantly punch down on her out of jealousy more than anything.

(Successful woman through hard work and determination/has access to Mercedes formula 1 team)

She's past her useful life now to Shiv.

Reactions: 6
Laura is an absolute lady so I'd say she tolerated her as Laura really only needed a base

She really thinks she is the tit, like the cat who got the cream. All the comments on her latest post sucking up to her - when will people wake up?
I don’t know how you could see her face/lips/teeth and comment “You look absolutely fantastic 🔥” Typical social media fakeness. (I don’t like going after peoples looks but they are a result of her doing) She’s objectively wrecked in the face which is amplified but her being such a terrible person.

• Haha
I wonder is she a bit put out to not be a part of Sinead Says Live?

Sinead has Niamh Cullen on for lifestyle and personal training.
Or do we think Shivvers is just super busy and can't commit ?
She might show up as a "surprise" guest but odd not to be one the "headline" guests

I’ve been wondering all the things she’ll do while they are “together” (definitely not together) and how fast they will change when Ned finds his Maud, like not showing baby/baby’s face. If Ned posts a picture with a girl, she’ll be posting the child’s face immediately. Shiv ‘I change my morals every day’ O’Hagan 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder is she a bit put out to not be a part of Sinead Says Live?

Sinead has Niamh Cullen on for lifestyle and personal training.
Or do we think Shivvers is just super busy and can't commit ?
She might show up as a "surprise" guest but odd not to be one the "headline" guests
I was wondering this too! Sinead said in a story that Siobhan would be there and Shiv reposted it saying she's excited or something, but no mention of her on any of the promo.

Now, we all know Shiv is not the least bit excited and is probably trying to figure out how to destroy it for Sinead.

My guess is she'll go into labour on the stage or call in a bomb threat.

Any other guesses?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.