Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It cracks me up every time someone mentions her "stomping". I have no idea how she walks, but "stomping" sounds very accurate!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lads, I’d love to see the Daniel Wellington ad from Christmas 2021 (?) again … an indescribably awkward exchange with Mammy OH under the Christmas tree. I imagine that the awkward exchange with under the Christmas tree in 2022 was even more uncomfortable. 🤰🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd hate for my birthing partner to be someone I barely knew🙈
Having a birthing partner that you hardly know is bad enough but this is worse. She is still in the phase of trying to impress him, looking cool, and getting him to like her. Imagine that pressure in the delivery room 🫣

Reactions: 17
Having a birthing partner that you hardly know is bad enough but this is worse. She is still in the phase of trying to impress him, looking cool, and getting him to like her. Imagine that pressure in the delivery room 🫣
I imagine visually it’ll be a bit like that Kerrigan’s bap she put on her stories today.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She'll make sure she has the prosecco in and all the flowers anyway for the post birth photo to make it all look so easy.

Reactions: 13
They’re not 😂. You think they are because you’re literally falling for what Siobhan is doing 😂. She’s dropping breadcrumbs so people, like yourself, make that assumption. If that’s the case I’ll post a picture of Henry Cavil and start saying ‘we’ when referring to Henry. Because by that logic we’re dating too 😂😂.

Again for anyone else reading this.. THEY 👏🏼 ARE 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 DATING 👏🏼
---

Preach 🙌🏻
So he’s off to Spain for 2 weeks and She’s off to Portugal to annoy Roisin…. You’d think they would rather go to Portugal as a couple and relax
I agree from the podcast with Corina it kind of alluded to her as a single parent or maybe I picked it up wrong

Reactions: 2
She really thinks she is the tit, like the cat who got the cream. All the comments on her latest post sucking up to her - when will people wake up?

Reactions: 13
You’d swear he was a model by this 🤣 I think they’re the same level in looks. Nothing special. I don’t think he’s a prize to be won. Like he dated caoimhe Kelly who isn’t good looking at all! We’ll see what happens. I think it’s clear they’re trying to make it work for the baby. Agree if she wasn’t pregnant he wouldn’t have seen her again though. But she is pregnant so here we are.
That’s how she views him tho.

He’s not my type. I don’t like fellas that spend more time in the mirror than me.

But na he’s definitely not with her. We’ll agree to disagree.

I find it revolting tho the picture she’s posing with him smiling knowing that she trapped him. What’s the film called - gone girl? 🤣

He must be so strange for him too.

Reactions: 12
He'll eventually grow to resent her.

When they are co-parenting she will have a lot of power over him and her worst streaks will appear, behaviours we all know she has. And I'm sure he's in denial now about being trapped the more time he spends with her, the more she speaks on podcasts it must be beginning to cross his mind!?

I know some of Darraghs acquaintances are reading this thread. Feel free to join the conversation lurkers :)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lads, there's no way under the sun she's dating Baby Gap. We would definitely not be speculating as she is unable to keep anything to herself, never mind hiding the only thing she desperately wants at this point.

Imo even if he gets just 10 more clients from this, it's worth his time - no shame in his game.

Reactions: 15
You’d swear he was a model by this 🤣 I think they’re the same level in looks. Nothing special. I don’t think he’s a prize to be won. Like he dated caoimhe Kelly who isn’t good looking at all! We’ll see what happens. I think it’s clear they’re trying to make it work for the baby. Agree if she wasn’t pregnant he wouldn’t have seen her again though. But she is pregnant so here we are.
He’s no model. But yes defo better looking then Siobhan 😂.

It’s jus wild, a year ago she didn’t even know him - I still can’t believe she is knocked up from a ONS - it’s jus nuts

It’s jus wild, a year ago she didn’t even know him - I still can’t believe she is knocked up from a ONS - it’s jus nuts
A year ago? Try 6 and a half months ago...

It's nuts alright, but she set herself up for it. No one should ever believe a word that comes out of this narcissists mouth. A danger to society.

• Haha
She's 3 months away from having a baby with someone she's probably met less than 15 times 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We will 100% hear something like “I’m actually surprised like, it wasn’t that bad at all?!”
Yep. Exactly this. Zero vulnerability will be shown. We will be given a very controlled and contrived birth experience from slobbers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.