Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isis could use it as a torture method. Force hostages to listen to it on a loop 😬😂
Haha - amazing! Love it! Between Shiv's teeth sucking/telephone voice and Sinead being barely able to string a sentence together - you wouldn't be long cracking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those lips are disgusting! They are too big - they distort all the area round them.

Reactions: 6
I've actually shamefully listened to a few of her podcast episodes. She is not my least fave to listen to (in comparison to say doirennn garrihy who has zero skill at interviewing people) but the one thing I noticed that came across STRONG is her constantly interrupting her guests to ramble about herself. Its uncomfortable to listen to. Especially in the diet one, she interrupts quite a bit to try sell the furnace and explain how it is not a diet or how it is in line with what her guest believes in. Very awkward!!

Reactions: 29
Side note but I reckon Sinead is the backstabbing type who would be writing about her on this thread & having a good laugh
Duno tbh I don’t think she’d be arsed. Especially all the way in oz. She’s off enjoying herself I’d doubt Siobhan even crosses her mind. She’s a has been (shiv)

Reactions: 12
Duno tbh I don’t think she’d be arsed. Especially all the way in oz. She’s off enjoying herself I’d doubt Siobhan even crosses her mind. She’s a has been (shiv)
Shiv definitely crosses her mind. She had an "emotional" day the day after Shiv announced the pregnancy probably because Shiv got there first.

The two of them are in serious competition with each other.

Reactions: 15
Sinead can't like Shiv after all she's done to her. If she does she's more stupid than she looks.

I'd only love it if Sinead posted on here. She has so much tea to spill.

Reactions: 16
At least dirty nappies won't come as any surprise to Shiv, judging by the slop she serves up to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dread to think the state of her hygiene when she has to keep a baby clean aswell 🤮

The apartment is going to be some state.

Reactions: 12
Jealous of what exactly? She did a loop of Dublin - Bali/Thailand - Portugal for 5 years while looking miserable most of the time with nothing to show for it except sun-damaged skin and a drinking problem. Now she is back in Dublin pregnant after a ONS and having to pay extortionate rent for a shoebox apartment hoping her baby daddy will give her an hour of his time.

Yep - pure jealousy!
100% agree, but she is so deluded, and that’s exactly the way she thinks … anyone remember when she was in Bali and posted something along the lines of “if you are triggered or jealous watching my stories, it’s best to unfollow me to protect your mental health”. ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She should really replace that going for a piss in the woods video because I'm sure her target market isn't whatever knacker drinking people she was with in her teens.....

Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should really replace that going for a piss in the woods video because I'm sure her target market isn't whatever knacker drinking people she was with in her teens.....

Idiot.
Here was me expecting something professional like raise your heels on a plate, work on your ankle mobility, widen your stance and point your toes out more etc. but no "pretend you are going for a piss in the woods" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100% agree, but she is so deluded, and that’s exactly the way she thinks … anyone remember when she was in Bali and posted something along the lines of “if you are triggered or jealous watching my stories, it’s best to unfollow me to protect your mental health”. ??
Yes, that was when she went back to Bali after the boarder reopened. She stayed there 7 months and looked like she was having a nervous breakdown. I think that might have been when she started drinking heavily. Perhaps out of boredom.

She admits herself now that her life was too easy and she wasn't making any meaningful connections(!) She didn't have enough challenges. At the time of course she was pretending it was paradise and we'd all be mad jealous.

Wouldn't she give you a pain in your hole?

Reactions: 20
Yes, that was when she went back to Bali after the boarder reopened. She stayed there 7 months and looked like she was having a nervous breakdown. I think that might have been when she started drinking heavily. Perhaps out of boredom.

She admits herself now that her life was too easy and she wasn't making any meaningful connections(!) She didn't have enough challenges. At the time of course she was pretending it was paradise and we'd all be mad jealous.

Can’t wait for the inevitable flip reverse about how crappy this time period has actually been for her. You could plot this one on a graph.

Reactions: 15

Oh god yeh remember she posted that before her flight cos we’d all be so “jealous” 🤣🤣🤣 eh no shiv not jealous, horrified that you’re continuing to travel in the height of a pandemic. Just beyond thick. Remember that time she has the positive Covid test though and thought she could somehow get a negative test from randox 🤣 *thinks negative for Covid thoughts* 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.