Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re dating. Said it before. I think they’ve planned to get to know each other over this 9 months (which is hilarious) and then he will move in when baby arrives all going well. At least at the beginning see how it goes then. I’m picturing the talk in that situation. Ud likely give it a go but you’d also probably not immediately move in! You’d be aware you have the 9 months to decide.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they’re dating. Said it before. I think they’ve planned to get to know each other over this 9 months (which is hilarious) and then he will move in when baby arrives all going well. At least at the beginning see how it goes then. I’m picturing the talk in that situation. Ud likely give it a go but you’d also probably not immediately move in! You’d be aware you have the 9 months to decide.
If they are dating he is the worst boyfriend ever and she is an absolute clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’re not 😂. You think they are because you’re literally falling for what Siobhan is doing 😂. She’s dropping breadcrumbs so people, like yourself, make that assumption. If that’s the case I’ll post a picture of Henry Cavil and start saying ‘we’ when referring to Henry. Because by that logic we’re dating too 😂😂.

Again for anyone else reading this.. THEY 👏🏼 ARE 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 DATING 👏🏼
---
Preach 🙌🏻
So he’s off to Spain for 2 weeks and She’s off to Portugal to annoy Roisin…. You’d think they would rather go to Portugal as a couple and relax

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think it's probably something slightly less than dating at the moment. Rather spending some time with each other getting to know the person you will be tied to for the next 18 years at least. I imagine the conversation went something along the lines of that if something happens organically than brilliant but If not they want to be on good terms which imo is sensible and probably what I would do if I got knocked up with a stranger.

For Siobhan though I think she is dying for the romance to bloom hence the secrecy around the relationship for now.

Reactions: 26
Nah I don’t think boyfriend girlfriend. I think seeing each other, seeing how it goes
---
I think it's probably something slightly less than dating at the moment. Rather spending some time with each other getting to know the person you will be tied to for the next 18 years at least. I imagine the conversation went something along the lines of that if something happens organically than brilliant but If not they want to be on good terms which imo is sensible and probably what I would do if I got knocked up with a stranger.

For Siobhan though I think she is dying for the romance to bloom hence the secrecy around the relationship for now.
Agree. I’d define dating as getting to know each other, going on dates. Not official couple. Dating. I’d say her plan is - wait until it’s official and then act like it was all along & like they’re together ages

Reactions: 5
They’re not 😂. You think they are because you’re literally falling for what Siobhan is doing 😂. She’s dropping breadcrumbs so people, like yourself, make that assumption. If that’s the case I’ll post a picture of Henry Cavil and start saying ‘we’ when referring to Henry. Because by that logic we’re dating too 😂😂.

Again for anyone else reading this.. THEY 👏🏼 ARE 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 DATING 👏🏼
---

Preach 🙌🏻
So he’s off to Spain for 2 weeks and She’s off to Portugal to annoy Roisin…. You’d think they would rather go to Portugal as a couple and relax
Tbf he’s probably had this booked since before he knew her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has you (and many others no doubt) completely hoodwinked.

Reactions: 19
They’re defo not together… I agree that she’s trying to breadcrumb to make it look like they are. As soon as he gets into a relationship she’ll start mentioning co-parenting as if she’s always been clear that that was the case. It’s just like when she casually admitted she got Botox as if she had always been honest and open about it!

ETA: co-parenting will be the next thing she’ll be making her whole personality about!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yup! He didn't help her pack up her stuff and move over, not once on any of those flights. If that was my boyfriend, pregnant or not, I'd be questioning his investment in our relationship. He's clearly never around during the week, because in her own words "well why wouldn't you" show him on a randm. Tuesday night, if you're showing him off every Saturday/Sunday? That doesn't make sense.

You'd think he'd want to spend more time with his girlfriend? I'm sure the vast majority of people reading this spent more than a couple of hours each weekend with their new boyfriend/girlfriend, nevermind when they're expecting a baby. It just doesn't add up to a relationship. Not a two-sided one anyway. If they are, then he isn't invested in it; he's in it out of necessity, not desire.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yup! He didn't help her pack up her stuff and move over, not once on any of those flights. If that was my boyfriend, pregnant or not, I'd be questioning his investment in our relationship. He's clearly never around during the week, because in her own words "well why wouldn't you" show him on a randm. Tuesday night, if you're showing him off every Saturday/Sunday? That doesn't make sense.

You'd think he'd want to spend more time with his girlfriend? I'm sure the vast majority of people reading this spent more than a couple of hours each weekend with their new boyfriend/girlfriend, nevermind when they're expecting a baby. It just doesn't add up to a relationship. Not a two-sided one anyway. If they are, then he isn't invested in it; he's in it out of necessity, not desire.
Because they aren’t boyfriend girlfriend. They’re going on dates seeing how it goes. Any time I was seeing a guy on an unofficial getting to know each other basis I’d see them on weekends. Not during the week

Reactions: 4

Exactly this!! I’d say he once mentioned (to shut her up) ‘let’s see how things go’ and she’s clinging onto that comment - while he has a semi normal life without her going crazy 24/7. People saying he will move into the apartment after the baby is born? 😂😂. Why wait? Lol he is in noway moving in 😂😂.

At most they are being civil co-parents. He’s keeping her manic ass happy for the time being. Giving an hour of his time here and there. But let’s be honest - posting him on her socials isn’t for peoples benefit more so it’s so her mam and dad will see her with Ned and they will know it wasn’t just a once night stand. When it really was 😂

Reactions: 13
Because they aren’t boyfriend girlfriend. They’re going on dates seeing how it goes. Any time I was seeing a guy on an unofficial getting to know each other basis I’d see them on weekends. Not during the week
The average ‘getting to know you’ period doesn’t last 6 months though!? If they were together, they’d be together by now!

Reactions: 11
There is no way he is dating her. He wouldn’t even look her way sober. He would have told next to no one about her after the ONS.

I know it not a nice thing to say but it’s the truth. I have loads of male cousins. 5 of us were born within five months and I’m the only girl. I really have insight into how they think and talk. For the good and the bad 🤣

That’s actually why I feel sorry for him. The majority of men will never understand our cycles. Hormones. And almost everything else like that about us. They just can’t comprehend it properly for what it is lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is no way he is dating her. He wouldn’t even look her way sober. He would have told next to no one about her after the ONS.

I know it not a nice thing to say but it’s the truth. I have loads of male cousins. 5 of us were born within five months and I’m the only girl. I really have insight into how they think and talk. For the good and the bad 🤣

That’s actually why I feel sorry for him. The majority of men will never understand our cycles. Hormones. And almost everything else like that about us. They just can’t comprehend it properly for what it is lol.
You’d swear he was a model by this 🤣 I think they’re the same level in looks. Nothing special. I don’t think he’s a prize to be won. Like he dated caoimhe Kelly who isn’t good looking at all! We’ll see what happens. I think it’s clear they’re trying to make it work for the baby. Agree if she wasn’t pregnant he wouldn’t have seen her again though. But she is pregnant so here we are.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.