Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Lads I just went for a walk there for an hour. 3 males and 2 females either said hello or gave me the nod. One even touched my dog.

So basically I was just involved in an unsolicited gang bang.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
There's a few things in life that we will all remember where we were when we heard the news.

Princess Diana's tragic death
Siobhan O Hagans pregnancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
One thing I will never get over till my dying day is her explaining to us simpletons the difference between the symbols less than/greater than/equals. Like how we managed to get through Busy at Maths 6 without her help continues to baffle me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

professional_athlete

Thread title suggestion:

Diren throwing shade, Gloating to Aunty Sinead while Neds off getting laid. Emma Mattresses; please get me paid! in Bali, she should have stayed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
New Thread Title.

While Neds in Spain playing the game, Direns been in town and let her down. She wishes she had taken the pill, now reduced to Instagram road kill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I can't believe Ned got her preggers! That faithful night must have been verrrrry dimly lit. He must have gotten some morning shock
It's 3am, most people are gone home, options are scarce, senses are blurred. A woman enters the party and stomps through the dimly lit crowd with an offer of free drinks. Before the chance to decline she tells you the order is in and she's paid equivalent of 76 euro for it. "Sure you have to drink it now, don't make me feel bad". "Ah just the one so".

She says "Let's get out of here" - Sure why not, no one will ever know.... Right?

9 hours later your being introduced to your first childs auntie.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

surlook

VIP Member
Things not to ask a pregnant woman:

1. Is your baby daddy enjoying his 3rd holiday in 6 months?
2. Do you know if he impregnated anyone else on the holiday where he met and impregnated you?
3. Has he learned his lesson and started wrapping it up?
4. Have you any idea what you will do with your life now that your gamble of a relationship hasn't worked out?

Feel free to add your own.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

surlook

VIP Member
She’s pissed that Diren didn’t message her while in Dublin
Oh I'm cringing for her 🙈 I cannot believe she messaged him that.

They are obviously not friends or he would have made time for a coffee with his lonely pregnant friend.

I'm cringing even harder that she messaged him on his question box and he responded like that - so bad!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

KeepitontheDL

💥 Partnership with Emma mattress 💥

BOOM! Peak Irish influencer status achieved!
It'll be Wild deodorant next week paying the electric bills 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 45

CAA2020

We’re *so lucky* to have Slob 🥰 First woman to lift weights, first to find out avocados have a high fat content, first to realise low calorie diets aren’t sustainable, found a little known destination called Bali, first woman to like F1 and now she’s helping us discover ‘hidden gems’ like The Lodge at Ashford Castle 🤩 Just call her Shiv-topher Columbus

• Haha
Reactions: 45