Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone nailed it when they said he is straight out of Geordie Shore, and I'll add about half as bright. He's all turkey teeth and over-pumped muscles, his type is your standard blonde blow-up doll type, Shiv was a 3am wham-bam-thank-you-maam and he got caught rotten by blowing his load into a bunny boiling narcissist.

It's honestly gas that she's trying to frame this for the gram as some sort of happy families situation. Her relationship experience doesn't extend beyond 2 weeks with anyone, and the woman can barely clean and cook for herself, she has absolutely no business having a kid.

If her mam is any mam at all she's called Shiv out on her absolute bullshit and gave her a good dose of "unsolicited advice" that Shiv of course will not hear, not even from her own mother. We'll see how "close" they are and how "real" her relationship with Turkey Teeth is when this baby arrives and she's still floating around her grim Pearse Street apartment on her own.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes yes yes they are both responsible for their actions. But Siobhan is also a conniving c u n t

Reactions: 10
We’re all assuming (me included!) that she’s mad about him and wants to be in a relationship with him.

Wouldn’t it be funnier if it was the opposite! If she can’t stand the sight of him, thinks he’s an absolute nob and can’t believe she had a ONS with him 😂 and Ned wants to play happy familys and she wants to run for the hills. #ohned

• Haha
If they are in a relationship then at this rate she’ll nearly be expecting a ring in the delivery room.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd hate for my birthing partner to be someone I barely knew🙈
in her head they are already engaged, she has probably chosen the wedding dress she never wanted
---
We’re all assuming (me included!) that she’s mad about him and wants to be in a relationship with him.

Wouldn’t it be funnier if it was the opposite! If she can’t stand the sight of him, thinks he’s an absolute nob and can’t believe she had a ONS with him 😂 and Ned wants to play happy familys and she wants to run for the hills. #ohned
this would be brilliant, but highly unlikely with this dose. it was all planned and calculated, she's not only philosopher of the globe but also an actuary with a press don't you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they are in a relationship then at this rate she’ll nearly be expecting a ring in the delivery room.
Woah woah woah! Calm down there.

The delivery room is the time and place where she will meet his family for the first time 😂😂. She will pop the baby out and ask the nurse for a glass of Prosecco and the nurse will say “Siobhan I’m Margarita’s Grandmother”

• Haha
Reactions: 11

It'd be funny but given her track record of desperately throwing herself at men to the point of allowing men to bully her and try laugh it off as "banter" I doubt it. This is the woman who flew a fella to Ibiza for the ride.

Reactions: 11
Imagine if Sinead and Ned got into a relationship, that would be best revenge🤣
Sinead is more his type…. I remember when he was public on his insta and you could see who he followed and who followed him…all filtered insta hun dolls…

Reactions: 8
Saw her yesterday eve down by the marker hotel coming to or from Pearse St I imagine. She was saying hello / goodbye to some couple with a toddler. No trace of himself.

Reactions: 13
Imagine if Sinead and Ned got into a relationship, that would be best revenge🤣
Bonded together by a mutual being fucked over by Shiv
---
Saw her yesterday eve down by the marker hotel coming to or from Pearse St I imagine. She was saying hello / goodbye to some couple with a toddler. No trace of himself.
She was at MacKenzies. Dining alone it seems. At least she managed to get Ned a free bacon and egg bap off Kerrigans. Lucky guy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lads she's only creaming herself alone in her apartment at all the speculation that's going on.

And the cut of her today at wellfest in the crop top. God forbid someone doesn't know she's pregnant.
Holding her crotch the whole time too 🤣
---

She’s made it clear she is hoping for a relationship with the wrist posting and the “we’re keeping our relationship private”. If she didn’t like him she would have said. We’re co-parenting full stop.
---
Bonded together by a mutual being fucked over by Shiv
---

She was at MacKenzies. Dining alone it seems. At least she managed to get Ned a free bacon and egg bap off Kerrigans. Lucky guy.
Except he wasn’t fucked over by shiv. He did it to himself. 100% responsible for not protecting himself with a random stranger. Good lesson for him

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm not seeing any kind of pregnancy glow. And still wearing all the cropped stuff sorry to offend I'm not saying dress like a victorian but it's all a bit like are u not cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She - without any meaningful relationships on the go intended to get pregnant, we know that now.

Yes, he is partly at fault, he should have wore his own condom. Wouldn't surprise me if she tampered with one or gave him an incorrect contraception status (more plausible).

She intended to get pregnant, he didn't realise he had run into a nutter who would be more than capable of trapping him and her fitted her criteria as her grand plan with Diren or to get into the Mercedes pit lane and trap someone there didn't work and she was in a panic.

He's paid the price for being an utter idiot.

Reactions: 15
The podcast reviews are the gift that keep on giving 😂
Someone should send this to Ned 😂 (jk mods!)

But seriously there is no way they’re dating. We should know by now that if she could, she would mention him in every story and post as her boyfriend. She already TRIES with the “we” nonsense, although that doesn’t really mean much.

There is no way. He’s just a simple guy trying to do what’s right but also trying to maintain some degree of his normality, is the vibe I get.

She - without any meaningful relationships on the go intended to get pregnant, we know that now.

Yes, he is partly at fault, he should have wore his own condom. Wouldn't surprise me if she tampered with one or gave him an incorrect contraception status (more plausible).

She intended to get pregnant, he didn't realise he had run into a nutter who would be more than capable of trapping him and her fitted her criteria as her grand plan with Diren or to get into the Mercedes pit lane and trap someone there didn't work and she was in a panic.

He's paid the price for being an utter idiot.
He should have been carrying his own condoms in the first place. Her "contraception status" doesn't stop him getting STDs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't believe NOONE here knows him, or people surrounding him to find out what he thinks and where he stands! 😅

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.