Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bloody madness!
It’s actually stupid. Crazy.

But she makes out she’s some type of superior intellectual who made a good decision.

Most women would accept what it was and not make it out to be some fairytale 🤣 as if anything in life ever is anyway. She needs a reality check - her perception of life is way off.

Reactions: 9
He’s not all that, he is average looking and can’t be that clever, he’s tied to siv now for atleast the next 18 years. Bet he wishes he’d worn a condom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s not all that, he is average looking and can’t be that clever, he’s tied to siv now for atleast the next 18 years. Bet he wishes he’d worn a condom
Bet he wishes he didn't allow himself to be plied with free drinks by predator Shiv aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He was out on the piss probably thinking about calling it a night at 3am when suddenly Shiv appears offering free drink and a ride. I mean, why wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He's Sharon curly and she's Mr burgess and she rode him and left and he sat up and asked"who was tha"? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
He's Sharon curly and she's Mr burgess and she rode him and left and he sat up and asked"who was tha"? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That scene really upsets me. A teenager is raped on the bonnet of a car while black out drunk. I don't get why it's funny.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Some one on her Instagram post earlier was trying to message her about pregnancy loss and Shiv replied "send an email".

Could be someone triggered by Shiv.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
They are NOT in a relationship of any description even “seeing each other”!! He has zero intention of settling down yet he’ll be that 40 year old out meeting women in bars still on the weekend he doesn’t have his child. He is only entertaining any sort of contact with her out of decency and for the sake of his family. I would choke on my tea if he booked any kind of holiday with her he hasn’t even stayed over in her apartment 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They are NOT in a relationship of any description even “seeing each other”!! He has zero intention of settling down yet he’ll be that 40 year old out meeting women in bars still on the weekend he doesn’t have his child. He is only entertaining any sort of contact with her out of decency and for the sake of his family. I would choke on my tea if he booked any kind of holiday with her he hasn’t even stayed over in her apartment 😂😂😂
Ooooh tell us more….!!!! When did she tell him about the pregnancy, and I presume he realises she planned it?

Reactions: 8
Lads she's only creaming herself alone in her apartment at all the speculation that's going on.

And the cut of her today at wellfest in the crop top. God forbid someone doesn't know she's pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's keeping her sweet until the results of the paternity test.

I've been to Wellfest 3 times, it's epic and the food choices are unreal but what muck did she post 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 10
Bet he wishes he’d worn a condom
He could've told her to duck off the day she told him she was pregnant. Plenty of lads do. At the very least they are trying to make some sort of arrangement work between them. I don't believe he's this totally innocent party that got trapped from the second they made eye contact! duck that he's a grown man responsible for this own actions!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.