Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ned will be quicker to settle down now with this change in circumstances. Should be entertaining watching Shiv lose her tit.
---
I was wondering this too! Sinead said in a story that Siobhan would be there and Shiv reposted it saying she's excited or something, but no mention of her on any of the promo.

Now, we all know Shiv is not the least bit excited and is probably trying to figure out how to destroy it for Sinead.

My guess is she'll go into labour on the stage or call in a bomb threat.

Any other guesses?
She'll say she was feeling unwell and couldn't go.

Reactions: 9
I think Ned will be quicker to settle down now with this change in circumstances. Should be entertaining watching Shiv lose her tit.
---

She'll say she was feeling unwell and couldn't go.
Not a chance! She won't let Sinead have her moment with being there.

You could be right about Ned though. The baby could make him broody for a real family of his own - a wife and their own baby. Oh that would kill Shiv seeing her baby with him, his partner, and his/her siblings.

She really didn't think this through!

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she'll mention missing London, BJJ etc. since JS is there now?

Reactions: 2
He's coming to Dublin - will she stomp on up? Surely Diren will be here with him. I think Diren avoids Shiv when James Smith is around.

Says a lot about James Smiths opinion on Shiv.

Reactions: 19
He's coming to Dublin - will she stomp on up? Surely Diren will be here with him. I think Diren avoids Shiv when James Smith is around.

Says a lot about James Smiths opinion on Shiv.
There are all head wrecks but even they can't stand her. God the drinking once the baby is born it's going to be chaos

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are all head wrecks but even they can't stand her. God the drinking once the baby is born it's going to be chaos
She's so pick me cringe with that group. The needy post in London because they didn't call her for a session. She was like - "there's me in the apartment over there all alone with nothing to do".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_2023-05-08-15-19-55-96_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

So it was Leanne she met yesterday after Wellfest. What is it with the secrecy? Was she so desperate for us to think she was eating with Ned?

Again definitely not together or he would have joined her for brunch with Leanne and her husband.

Reactions: 24
It’s jus wild, a year ago she didn’t even know him - I still can’t believe she is knocked up from a ONS - it’s jus nuts
A year ago 😂😂 try exactly how long she’s been knocked up. Funny af.
---
View attachment 2156615

So it was Leanne she met yesterday after Wellfest. What is it with the secrecy? Was she so desperate for us to think she was eating with Ned?

Again definitely not together or he would have joined her for brunch with Leanne and her husband.
💯 not together. Dead at husband.
---
Maybe he’s just the typical fella that shags around a lot with not a lot going on upstairs 🤷🏼‍♀️
And by maybe you mean definitely

Reactions: 3
What really, really, really frustrates me about Siobhan (apart from everything), is her assumption that people are jealous of her, or people just don't like to see other people doing well. The truth is that she doesn’t deserve any of what she had / has, and has scammed, lied, and waffled her way there. Nothing to envy: a lot for people to be angry about though.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What really, really, really frustrates me about Siobhan (apart from everything), is her assumption that people are jealous of her, or people just don't like to see other people doing well. The truth is that she doesn’t deserve any of what she had / has, and has scammed, lied, and waffled her way there. Nothing to envy: a lot for people to be angry about though.
Yeah her life is pretty grim for someone on Instagram. We only ever see the best / make believe best of peoples lives on there but she can’t manage it because she is alone , all from her own selfish ridiculous behaviour .

Reactions: 12
I despise her for at least 10 different reasons and none of it jealousy which most adults actually don't suffer from anyway!!

If she thinks people are jealous it's probably because of her own green eyed monster traits.

Reactions: 21
Her relationship with food is so bad. Talking about ordering healthy food but regretting not ordering snacks. That's not the behaviour of someone who has a good relationship with food or her body

Reactions: 24
Jealous of what exactly? She did a loop of Dublin - Bali/Thailand - Portugal for 5 years while looking miserable most of the time with nothing to show for it except sun-damaged skin and a drinking problem. Now she is back in Dublin pregnant after a ONS and having to pay extortionate rent for a shoebox apartment hoping her baby daddy will give her an hour of his time.

Yep - pure jealousy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.