Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she definitely reads here, but also probably thinks its all bants. Just like when Batman and Robin JS and Dirat take the piss out of her to her face, she thinks its older brother vibe banter when it's absolutely not.

Another lie in, wtfe, it's her usual time, she lied with all the time stamps before pretending she was up early.

This weeks cuntery:

telling that girl in the gym to "hop' out of the way. "lol" no bleeping lol about it.
lie ins noted when it's her usual waking time.
Digs at people to disengage if you don't like something
Endless comparing London to Dublin, now it's the delivery time for her metcons. She does know she's not going to the CF games? - this year anyway
Thought she made a new friend at PN Yoga but she's due next week. Could she not bleeping tell the woman was about to pop? JFC
Didn't know she had a post box she stomps past every day.
New wig

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m starting to feel sorry for her. She’s craving attention, imagine being excited (and journaling) that you thought you’d made a new friend, how sad. She seems to have an awful lot of alone time which is absolutely fine if you’re happy in your own skin but clearly she isn’t. She’s going to be so lonely and isolated when baby Mercedes arrives.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m starting to feel sorry for her. She’s craving attention, imagine being excited (and journaling) that you thought you’d made a new friend, how sad. She seems to have an awful lot of alone time which is absolutely fine if you’re happy in your own skin but clearly she isn’t. She’s going to be so lonely and isolated when baby Mercedes arrives.
And it is sad. I'm a grown woman and wouldn't have a lot of female friends for various reasons.
BUT. Siobhan is too much of a c u next Tuesday to deserve our sympathy. She never takes ownership of things or is honest.
I would have SO much respect for her if she said ... having travelled for so long it's hard to make friends in one place.
But she's too proud to do that.

Reactions: 21
Live by the sword. Die by the sword.
She has no one else to blame but herself for her tit support system.
She spends every day alone until Ned throws a line out or Raisin is back in town for an appointment - that’s when the ‘friends’ make a comeback.

She would be more relatable if she was actually honest and came on saying “things are bad. I’m lonely” instead you’ll get a post now with her saying how much she misses Sinead and she’s so glad she can FaceTime her whenever she needs too.
Even though it’s painfully obvious she has no friends or support system in Dublin - she will keep up the appearance that she has it all and everyone is just jealous

Reactions: 15
Wonder if she asked to move back to Rivervalley and was flat out rejected as the folks knew they would be left looking after the child whilst she takes off with her notions?

Something isn't adding up that she is not calling out there spending with them. Pregnancy is usually when a mother and daughter become super close. I don't see that at all with Shiv and her mam. Maybe there is some personality quirks that her parents also have.

Agree with other posters - she has done this to herself.

Reactions: 18
The massive change in her life in one year is still absolutely mind boggling to me! Who would have thought a year ago she’d be waxing lyrical on the pros and cons of a range of pregnancy pillows! Her values nonsense just does not explain it, she’s the the fakest, most inauthentic person on Instagram, the absolute balls of her to try brazen this whole thing out! 😂

9B9A7F6F-926C-4C23-9DBE-C6F77F9FF426.jpeg

3 bleeping pregnancy pillows!!!! The waste.

We all know what it is you big ginger looper. It's peacocking looking for James Smiths attention. JS was always on about pregnancy pillows. It's up there with Almond Croissants.

What an utter waster - they will be discarded into a skip no time.

Reactions: 35
Live by the sword. Die by the sword.
She has no one else to blame but herself for her tit support system.
She spends every day alone until Ned throws a line out or Raisin is back in town for an appointment - that’s when the ‘friends’ make a comeback.

She would be more relatable if she was actually honest and came on saying “things are bad. I’m lonely” instead you’ll get a post now with her saying how much she misses Sinead and she’s so glad she can FaceTime her whenever she needs too.
Even though it’s painfully obvious she has no friends or support system in Dublin - she will keep up the appearance that she has it all and everyone is just jealous
Agree 100 percent. She is a complete wanker. Carries on about how her mental health is tip top prime condition but in reality she’s a train wreck.
Why does she insist on rehashing this video when she looks like a crack head?
Asking for questions for her podcast so she can “shape” the correct questions. Again no thought or originality in those 500 peanuts she’s got for a brain.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The massive change in her life in one year is still absolutely mind boggling to me! Who would have thought a year ago she’d be waxing lyrical on the pros and cons of a range of pregnancy pillows! Her values nonsense just does not explain it, she’s the the fakest, most inauthentic person on Instagram, the absolute balls of her to try brazen this whole thing out! 😂

View attachment 2114691
I had to stop following her and this thread ages ago because she was pissing me off so much and this comment sums it up perfectly. Like I cannot cope with how much all that shite about values and freedom was total bullshit 😂 and now she’s just trying to play it off like oh my values changed teehee, ugh she is the actual worst.
Ps. Missed you all hope you’ve all been well ☺

Reactions: 24
Well we know she’s not sharing a bed with Ned given the size of those pillows

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well we know she’s not sharing a bed with Ned given the size of those pillows
Maybe she is. Did you see how little he is in that suit he wore to the wedding? But no, you are probably right. He wouldn’t have the energy to climb over the Nike runners, slippers and the one ugg left out.

• Haha
Penny for Neds thoughts now. The RDS baby show and the man behind the bump insta stories and then being made reshare it on Insta must be eating him alive with cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Penny for Neds thoughts now. The RDS baby show and the man behind the bump insta stories and then being made reshare it on Insta must be eating him alive with cringe.
She’s not tagged him in over a week, she’ll be raging he went to the wedding without her…
---
3 bleeping pregnancy pillows!!!! The waste.

We all know what it is you big ginger looper. It's peacocking looking for James Smiths attention. JS was always on about pregnancy pillows. It's up there with Almond Croissants.

What an utter waster - they will be discarded into a skip no time.
was thinking the exact same thing! He never did congratulate her or like her announcement publicly.

I bet he is horrified at what she has done, he’s a big advocate for wearing a condom!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion:

She’s thirsty, she’s rough and we still can’t believe she’s up to duff!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 88
It's mad how we spent all the time looking at the fun pouch and in the gym video miss darty eyes she just looks like she's put on weight. Imagine she wasn't really pregnant lol fun pouch was!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.