Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Comparison is the thief of joy' And that's why she'll never be happy 🙄
Exactly why she stole Sinead's passport. She couldn't handle listening to all the compliments towards Sinead after the MyProtein event and the fact that Sinead was going to make so much money from her Portugal retreat and the green eyed monster emerged to immense levels!

Psychopathic behaviour to go ruffling around a handbag looking for it.

Reactions: 24
Iv never came across someone who is so obsessed with comparing things in my life!! Comparing Dublin to London, Comparing Dublin and London to Bali, Comparing Portugal to Dublin, Comparing her past life to now, Comparing herself to others ( which probs stems to where alot of her extream insecurities come from) 😵💫
---
Oh and how can I forget comparing coffee and bleeping Almond crossants!!
Anyone else wanna add to the list 😂
---
Oh and how can I forget comparing coffee and bleeping Almond crossants!!
Anyone else wanna add to the list 😂
the almond croissant comparing is a James Smith and Lucy Lord thing - another “pick me” fad.

Reactions: 11
Imagine getting to her age with such a lack of contentedness or sense of self.

I mean I did my wild 20s, trying on different hats/living in new places. But then I grew up, got a decent job and met the person I'd eventually marry.

These were choices I made; I love not flying by the seat of my pants or living pay cheque to pay cheque. It's so sad to see someone stuck in this arrested development, and now dragging a poor kid into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t with the leap card content 😂😂😂.

“I finally have a leap card”

you worked in town for 3/4 years - you had a leap card already you plank 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Didn’t know I had a post box’ please, can someone make this stop.
You walk past those little boxes every single day, what did you think there were?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Shiv. Bless ya and your utter lack of natural intelligence. There is a big difference between not liking something versus feeling passionately negative about it. Underline THAT. Yes we disengage from things we don’t like….but your pals here feel passionate about how much of a morally corrupt hole you are, so we shall continue to remain engaged to the cause for that reason. Cheers for the wave though, ya great big passive aggressive Cheesy Wotsit. ✌🏼😘🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘Didn’t know I had a post box’ please, can someone make this stop.
You walk past those little boxes every single day, what did you think there were?
I know! And she probably has a key for it!
God so painful..she's in charge of another human being in a few months, the mind boggles!
---
Is it me or she becoming even more insufferable by the day!!

She's out shivved herself in the annoying department!

Thinks it speaks volumes that she has home once to Swords (open to correction) since she returned to Dublin nearly 2 months ago....given she justified her move to London so she could be closer to family!

No shade here re ONS etc, but my God she needs to stop selling this pregnancy like its a love fairy tale!!

I'd say her family are still in shock.

And the daily reference to drink...possibly to get at her tattler 'haters' but jesus she is producing the photos from " reeling in the years" insta & it's all drink.
As others said, she genuinely thinks she'll be out out on the marks the minute the baby pops out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What an absolute donut - owh right you didn't know you had a postbox. My hole she didn't know. They are in the lobby you stomp past them every day.

She's also that bored she goes to Malahide for the day on the train. A couple of KM from home. You wouldn't pop into the folks Shiv would you?

Reactions: 11
She's fcuked herself really with the oversharing.

We've all got our eyes on Ned now and it'll be obvious in a few short months that there's absolutely nothing between them bar a drunken shag that he's deeply regretted ever since, while she's tried to dress it up as a relationship. It'll also be obvious that her relationship with her family has gone to pot since she announced to the world that she was reckless enough to get pregnant from said drunken shag, once baby comes along and Shiv's mam is spending way more time with the lesser shitshow of a daughter and her new baby than Shiv. The fake friendships with Hegs / Becca et al will also disintegrate when she's up tit-creek with a cluster-feeding baby and they are nowhere to be seen, and the shambles that is the Furnace will also be revealed when she's got even less time to spend on it and has to resort to the usual hashtag ad hashtag spon mumfluencer gigs to get by.

If she plans on staying in Dublin longer than a wet week that'll also put an end to her tax dodging ways and the €3k a month rent or whatever she's spending is going to become pretty oppressive without Furnace signups. Not to mention what will happen to her 5am Atomic Habits routine and daily naps and take-aways-for-every-meal habit. Totally unsustainable. She's probably lucky that she's such a gormless idiot because the worry and stress of it all would destroy a more intelligent person.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What an absolute donut - owh right you didn't know you had a postbox. My hole she didn't know. They are in the lobby you stomp past them every day.

She's also that bored she goes to Malahide for the day on the train. A couple of KM from home. You wouldn't pop into the folks Shiv would you?

she is a grown adult that has lived all over the world - she is such a knob

Reactions: 4
Lads, how far is she?
Amazing she’s going to a pre natal yoga class now knowing she won’t get called out on her tit positions and form. No one will tell a hormonal pregnant woman they are doing it all wrong. We know she’s mastered down dog but what about all the other poses?

oh the bus is more scenic than the tube. Well I bleeping never. Don’t know anyone who has ever taken the tube for the scenery and view out the bleeping window.
Can she just stop being a complete ass wipe?

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I'm beginning to suspect she's trolling us all with her utter stupidity regarding adulting, but would she be that stupid/unprofessional to do it on what is essentially her business page?

Reactions: 16
I'm beginning to suspect she's trolling us all with her utter stupidity regarding adulting, but would she be that stupid/unprofessional to do it on what is essentially her business page?
Entirely plausible. You could be right but I also think she is that stupid. She might get the joke when no one else does and be too stupid to understand how it makes her look.

Reactions: 12
I always say she has to be trolling us, she just couldn't be that much of a bleep could she 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“If you truly didn’t like something you would disengage 🙂👋” ..she posts directed at someone she doesn’t like, and is engaging with by posting that. Make it make sense 🤡
---
She’s one of those girls who thinks it’s cute to be “ditsy” 🤦🏻‍♀️ Teehee look how silly I am. I’m just muddling through life but I’m somehow making it

Reactions: 25
Only watching her story now. The first gym photo.... it's so embarrassing the way she looks around

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.