Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep making sure her boobs are on the camera?

Reactions: 9
Trying her best to get the point over she’s not alone. “We’re” binge watching and showing how many calories are in a bowl of popcorn with maltesers to share with someone.
It’s the baby. The baby what takes her from a me to an us. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she keep making sure her boobs are on the camera?
I was wondering the same thing. It's so bizzare. I wonder will she get the implants out after the baby is born or will she get a little nip tuck done.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Shes posting all the throwbacks and getting the boobs on camera because she is waiting by the phone thirsty AF for the Ned Boody call which will never be coming again!

He was there one night and one night only while his senses were out of whack!

She's trying to show him what he could have post baby lol it's desperate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god, that podcast was embarrassing with that young fella. I don’t have a clue who he is but he seems to have his head screwed on a bit more than Slobbers. Imagine proclaiming to your guest (a viral ‘instagram’ influencer ) that eh……instagram is dead….. he wasn’t long putting her in her place though and pretty much said it was only people who were lazy and didn’t refresh their approach over time who thought that. He pretty much described Slobbers down to a tee.

Interesting point - she thought of the idea of the babybell video after she had paid for one of his courses. He sells a ‘blue print’ of how to create TikToks and Reels that will be picked up by the algorithms. She said it really worked. It’s a wonder out computer engineer/actuary wasn’t able to crack the algorithms herself…..🥸

Reactions: 24
Oh god, that podcast was embarrassing with that young fella. I don’t have a clue who he is but he seems to have his head screwed on a bit more than Slobbers. Imagine proclaiming to your guest (a viral ‘instagram’ influencer ) that eh……instagram is dead….. he wasn’t long putting her in her place though and pretty much said it was only people who were lazy and didn’t refresh their approach over time who thought that. He pretty much described Slobbers down to a tee.

Interesting point - she thought of the idea of the babybell video after she had paid for one of his courses. He sells a ‘blue print’ of how to create TikToks and Reels that will be picked up by the algorithms. She said it really worked. It’s a wonder out computer engineer/actuary wasn’t able to crack the algorithms herself…..🥸
Jesus 😂😂. She ‘Cracked’ a viral vid by making babybels in an airfryer…… not like there’s 10000’s of vids of people doing the same thing around the same time 😂😂.

Jesus she’s thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In 5 years time...

No one:

Shiv: I was actually the first Irish person to become viral on Tick Tock. Before that I was the First Irish woman to ever lift weights.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In 5 years time...

No one:

Shiv: I was actually the first Irish person to become viral on Tick Tock. Before that I was the First Irish woman to ever lift weights.
first Irish person to go on insta
First Irish person to travel
First Irish person to go to bali and start the trend
First person living differently.
first person to roll on the carpets at RG
first person to be an absolute gob shite

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hang on a sec now.... this woman... in her mid 30s... who has been around social media a long time... PAID for a course on how to make tiktoks ??!

I don't know which part of that is most pathetic 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Living differently are we Shiv?? Give over.... you are just the same as every other hun out there xoxo 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes posting all the throwbacks and getting the boobs on camera because she is waiting by the phone thirsty AF for the Ned Boody call which will never be coming again!

He was there one night and one night only while his senses were out of whack!

She's trying to show him what he could have post baby lol it's desperate!!
At least there’s no pregnancy risk if they go for round 2 ;)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.