Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caramelsq

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

She’s thirsty, she’s rough and we still can’t believe she’s up to duff!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 88

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
“Hi, hi, wake up, wake up whatever your name is. It’s time to meet my sister and her husband for brunch”

6408BDF7-6CC2-4228-AD82-99CB2952B4B4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 84

surlook

VIP Member
Can we knock this living difference on the head once and for all? She took multiple holidays over 4 and a half years before deciding to settle in London. While away all she ever did was drink and train. She cannot claim to have experienced the culture in any of the countries she travelled to.

When I started following her I honestly thought she had moved lock, stock and barrel to Bali years ago. Basically what she did was take holidays for about 2 to 4 months at a time. The longest she was away was about 7 months when Bali reopened after Covid and that was when she had a breakdown - probably because she was away for also long.

Also her carbon footprint 🤯

I appreciate this is very long but the bits in bold should give you the gist!

In 2017 she did her bikini comp and took a fair few holidays. Life was good. Approx. 124 days out of Ireland – 43 of those were in Portugal so she “travelled” for approx. 71 days in 2017. 46 days in Thailand training with Titan Fitness Thailand. Hardly ground breaking but not a bad life.

17 March – Portugal for 4 weeks

Back in Ireland for 2 months with bikini comp on the 1st of May

16 May – Dubai - for one week.

5 June – Tenerife – for one week

15 June – Portugal with a “honey I’m home” post. Back in Ireland 5 days later.

13 July – Holiday in Croatia for 9 days - Ultra Europe, Split, City of Hvar, Zadar,

3 August – Portugal for one week

23 August – Nice (with Hollie Campbell) for a week visiting Monaco, Cannes

3 October – leaves Dublin for Thailand

11 – Phuket for 5 days

16 – Ko Phi Phi for 3 days

19 – Koh Sumui for 3 days

22 – back to Phuket for 3 days

26 October – Abu Dhabi for 3 days

30 October back in Dublin talking about creating a life you don’t need a holiday from.

6 November – a week in Fuerteventura sponsored by Ryanair, she says a week but she’s back in Dublin on the 11th.

11 November – same day she’s back in Portugal for 3 days.

4 December – Thailand with titanfitnessthailand for 19 days

23 December – back home – post about being a homebird

In 2018 she was doing great. She was invited to speak at lots of events including Balance Expo INEC Killarney. She had lots of ad posts and ambassador deals with high profile companies. She was invited to EP and other festivals with these brands. Her career was taking off. She might have really made a name for herself as a coach here if she had stayed.

22 January – Portugal for 2 days to check out the venue for her first retreat.

2 Feb – Phuket – 44 days away including 3 days in Singapore, Cambodia and 4 days in Dubai. (Hegarty makes her first appearance on this trip)

19 March – back in Dublin

30 March – Portugal for her wellness retreat – 9 days

17 April – Phuket for one month. Back in Dublin on the 18th of May.

20 July – Portugal for 4 days

24 August – Stockholm for 4 days

Great start to the year – her own wellness retreat, 6 weeks in SEA, and a trip to Sweden by herself. Now this is where I think it all started to go wrong.

8 September – Met Sonny at a CrossFit event in N. Ireland and booked flights to Ibiza the next day– Ibiza – 3 days.

15 September – Bristol with Sonny for 3 days. Talks about this being her last weekend in Europe?

22 September – leaves for Thailand – 9 days

1 October – Arrives in Bali – 39 days.

9 November - Australia for 3 weeks

10 November – photo with James Smith, Diren and an unimpressed-looking Sonny (did she follow him there?)

1 December – back in Bali for 8 days

9 December – video surprising her Mam back in Dublin. - 2.5 months away

25 December – post about Thailand I’m coming home!

So in 2018, our mad traveller spent 44 days away at the start of the year and then a trip away at the end of the year for approx. 11 weeks taking in Thailand for 9 days, Bali for 39 days, Australia for 3 weeks and back to Bali for 8 days. She spent about half the year in Ireland

This seems to be the year that she took the plunge and went away for a few months at a time – approx. 8 months of the year away with 3 trips back to Ireland.

13 Jan – Phuket

9 Feb - Bali

7 April – Phuket

15 April –UAE

21 April = back in Dublin – Just over 3 months away

10 days in Ireland

1 May – Portugal - 3 weeks in Spain/ Portugal

21 May – back to Ireland

6 weeks in Ireland with 12 days away - Wales for 2 days, Marbella for Leanne’s wedding – 5 days, Croatia for Ultra Europe – 5 days

8 August – Bali 4 months

6 December – home

Back in Ireland for Christmas – no idea where she calling home at this point!

2020 got off to a great start – South Africa, Mexico, Bali then Covid hit.

16 Jan – South Africa with her family – 12 days

30 Jan – Mexico – 2 weeks

15 Feb – Bali – post about it being good to be home

22 March – back home covid – 35 days

5 months in Ireland

20 August – Portugal – nearly 2 months

14 October – Bali – honey I’m home post.

Jan – still in Bali – Nearly 7 months

5 May – Portugal – surprise video for sister 30th – 1 month

6 June – Moves to London to start her hot girl summer – 76 days

15 Aug – holiday to Croatia – 2 weeks

1 Sept – back in Dublin

2 Sept – holiday to France – 5 days

27 Sept – back to Bali – 77 days

14 December – Dublin for a month

11 Jan – back to Bali – 3 months

another honey I’m home post

30 April – back to Dublin

5 May – trip to Paris – 2 days

9 May – Portugal for 4 weeks

17 June – The big move to London

16 November – The infamous holiday to UAE with the family – 8 days

Had she stayed in Ireland with the likes of Leanne she could have her own gym by now and be a respected coach in Ireland. Instead, she followed stupid people like Sinead and James Smith and forgot how to do basic things like meal prep and sweep the floor. Now she is back in Ireland trying to rebuild her reputation. She is not getting invited to coaching events and instead is leveraging her following for the influencer market - two very different careers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

crankypants13

VIP Member
Dear Diary Morning Coffee Thoughts
*Ned drinks tea, so now I do too. I even got us a set of mugs and they are sooooo cute. SOH + NF 4EVA ♥

*I’m sure the landlord won’t mind that I’ve carved our initials into the table where we drink our tea. It’s true love! I’m going to use my actuary skills to work out the % success of our relationship using our names. I bet it’ll be 110% 🤓

*I wonder if James Smith is regretting not being “The Man Behind The Bump”. Maybe I never really made it clear that I fancied him 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

nemo_89

Anyone else still absolutely floored over the fact that she's pregnant....not sure I'll ever get over it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
No harm, can people stop making such a big deal about her spending so much time alone... I'm not long out of a 9yr relationship and I spend majority of my time alone as 1) I lost myself to that relationship 2) any friends I have are parents/settled down as we're pushing 30 and 3) any friends I have work weekends when I'm off
Just really makes me feel shit when there's such emphasis on siobh being alone, I'm paranoid about doing things alone incase people notice and talk about me/pity me, everyone says noone will notice but going by this thread it is something people notice A LOT!
This thread is about Siobhan. No one else.
The reason it's mentioned she's alone is because she pretends or alludes to the fact that she is with people when she isn't.

I spend the majority of my time alone. I've a 17 year old with special needs and while he was growing up I was never really able to make friends or hang on to people because they were all doing different things and I couldn't join in or keep up. Now it's either me and him off doing things or just me.
You'd be surprised how many grown up ladies are in the same boat.

Absolutely nothing wrong with being alone. Where it becomes weird is when you are a grown ass woman pretending you have an ocean of mates and an ocean of furnace sign ups and there's no one there.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Vivian124

VIP Member
Watch her getting salty cos someone said they're on the same timeline re their pregnancies "I didn't give out my due date"
No you didn't shiv but you did pinpoint the exact night you had your ONS, maybe that girl knows she conceived around then too🙄 doesn't take an acturist to work it out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

econgirl

Why do fitness guys try to squeeze themselves into the smallest possible formal trousers/suits?
Slim-fit I completely get (if you can pull it off). About-to-Burst-fit not so much.

Definitely not together then, if SOH is at home making a home-made spice bag in the pearse street flat while Ned is off on his own at a wedding

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Londoncailín

VIP Member
The baby will be called ‘The Proclamation of Independence’ O’ Hagan.

It's middle names will be ‘Tricolour’ and ‘Press’ (that's cupboard for all of you plebs)

• Haha
Reactions: 55

surlook

VIP Member
340724201_1053739502164100_5654697371448252113_n.jpg

This shite gives me the rage. You'd swear she has been living in Bali for the last decade not visiting there for a few months at a time and then coming back to Ireland for a while. She is such a Walter Mitty. She really does believe this fake life she has invented, doesn't she?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55