Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Shivs the "I never want kids" one night stand predator chatting fertility now on podcasts. The absolute neck of her.

She is going to be so triggering for many. I say it again I feel so sorry for those couples (my friends included) full of love and security who desperately want a child and are struggling to concieve. Of course the biggest insecure narcissistic bleep in the universe would be rewarded the gift of motherhood so easily. Life isn't fair sometimes.
This - the absolute NECK. The utter shite that she's going to spout undoubtedly talking over yer one. As if she's some pregnancy guru. Like duck off you got knocked up on a ONS and have been glorifying it since. Wouldn't you just be scarleh knowing her like

Reactions: 22
At least there’s no pregnancy risk if they go for round 2 ;)
I think you’re forgetting that Shiv isn’t like other girls. Her anatomy is entirely superior. First Irish person to be pregnant with more than one.

#gestatingdifferently

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anybody else remember when she went on national (?) radio to tell everybody how she didn't want kids?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hey Slobbers, tell us your embarrassment is buried deep without telling us…..Her lack of self awareness is amazing.
On a positive note (at a stretch) at least this is a sign of a conscience…

1682147146475.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I offer an alternative turn of events:

She was 33, almost 34, and was hanging out with Aoibhinn, who lots of people find sexy and attractive. Slobbers saw the male attention that Aoibhinn gets and attempted to also be sexy (lest we forget leather outfit combo, tiny bikinis, borrowing aoibhinns dresses and all the cringe videos and photos she kept putting up of her being "seductive"

When this wasn't working for her and her relaunch of the furnace had loads of issues she took off with Sinead to detox and realised that at 33 if she hasn't been sexy yet it probably won't be happening and decided to latch on to a new "lifestyle" that appeals to women in their 30s so she can revive the dying interest of her "followers"

She saw her sister and her sister's friends moving on and having babies and decided she'd do it to, happens to lots of girls no shame admitting it instead of pretending you'd some epiphany

Reactions: 31
Does anybody else remember when she went on national (?) radio to tell everybody how she didn't want kids?
And she was only about 32 at the time. I didn’t want kids at 32 either 🤣 pretty normal I think.
---
April 2022 she decides she wants kids. That November she’s pregnant. The timeline says it all. She 100% was sleeping round with whoever would have her trying to get pregnant. The baby was unplanned for ned. Planned for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
She has no choice but to backtrack. The alternative is to admit she was a stop out who had unprotected sex with a stranger and got pregnant. Shag whoever you want, I think it’s positive to see women be comfortable and to have sex when they choose but to have unprotected sex at her age with some random man is as stupid as it gets. She’s lucky the only consequence was a baby.

Reactions: 16
Ah lads I am absolutely DYING listening to that interview again.

Gets invited onto the radio due to a post saying “I don’t want kids". Then gets onto the radio and says "oh I just don't want kids right now. I'm young enough to change mind". So. Exactly the same as millions of other women.

"In case some future child of mine googles this, then I'm sorry".

It's infuriating and golden entertainment at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If Ned was nt from Dublin area, or even Ireland....do we think we would of ever known about the pregnancy?

Reactions: 8
Yep! She sure did.

Always receipts. Now go forth and wiki that tit 👏🤣
---
Here my view:

She moved to London with the goal of having a child with someone there. Fliss was knocked up and moved on from Diren. During that existential crisis it was Diren she was thinking about and referring to. She posted loads of times last year comments from people they would be a good match (nonsense)

She moved to London for Diren as she was mad about him and wanted kids with him! She was never actively around other fellas, it was always Diren from the start she was just bumping into and random spots, same gym etc (stalking).

She fancied the hole off him and believed because of the comments he was really into her.

When she realised she was completely friendzoned she jumped the first fella that would have her - Drinking Black Forge Darragh on the family holiday out of pure desperation.

Whenever she said "I love London" she really meant "I love Diren". Instead of a Diren she got a Darragh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.