Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grand title for 2nd Trimester Chapter.
who do we think the male voice is in the reel is? Where she croakily says woo/yoo?
she’s only put it up to Hint there is a male in the 6th floor villa.
---
Going back thru her reels and saw this. Another income she’s getting. If she’s actually signing future PTs up and letting them out into the world god help the world.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
who do we think the male voice is in the reel is? Where she croakily says woo/yoo?
---
Going back thru her reels and saw this. Another income she’s getting. If she’s actually signing future PTs up and letting them out into the world god help the world.
It’s defo her pain in the hole of a dad. She seems to get her (lack of) personality from him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---
She probably forgot she has this as an aspect of her business and will start plugging it again 🤣

Reactions: 10
Is there ever 24 hours that passes that she doesn't post something completely knobish??!

You were up at 5. Congratufuckinglations

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have to drive over an hour to get to the beach but its still better than wherever Shiv is because Siobhan isn't there!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve said it before, but she has gone full circle.
Shitting on Dublin when she moved to Bali, shitting on Bali when she moved to London, shitting on London when she moved to Dublin, I wonder what happens next in the series of Shiv shitting on places she has ‘lived differently’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh don't be so silly darling! She walks the streets while us lazy witches are still in bed, being absolute losers. The only other time she leaves her luxury apartment (GCD adjacent) is to go to fancy influencer events that the likes of us would never be allowed to darken the door. We have no chance of bumping into her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Notice that she didn’t get an invite to Ned’s boxing event were he was sponsoring. However she did mention “we” are going to the GAA today so will keep an eye out for a knee/trainer/hand/food over the table pic today!

Reactions: 14
Interesting that he is still on private. I wonder exactly what prompted that?

She was probably afraid to go in case they hounded her all night for coaching advice. She has trained in boxing worldwide with some of the best after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just listened to her podcast with Diren. Haven’t heard him before and really didn’t like how he came across. Very arrogant and with nothing interesting to say. Just a typical PT / jock who’s probably skint.

Reactions: 14
Interesting that he is still on private. I wonder exactly what prompted that?

She was probably afraid to go in case they hounded her all night for coaching advice. She has trained in boxing worldwide with some of the best after all.
Probably got dumped by his other gf when she saw Shiv was finally back and they were going to baby events together. No need to take his page off private now to prove he’s not helping her move back

Reactions: 6
Is that a lighter to the right of the green tin on the left in the dublin match pic?

Surely she could have gone on her own even if she didn't have anyone to go with if she was a *real* fan?

Reactions: 7
What is she on about with ‘if only I could remember my leaving very Irish’

Reactions: 4
I've just been at Sandymount beach, wasn't paying attention as I was engrossed in conversation with friends but it's very very likely we crossed paths!!!
---

She's teeing up a 500 points mention.
You’d know If it was her. Hood up sunglasses on. Stomp stomp.

it’ll be like that scene in Jurassic park with the trex😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.