Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“…,.. but why won’t ya go out with me Ned?”

View attachment 2116384
I hope you posted you were up at 5:53am on your Instagram 💯
---
Funny she said those other shoes weren’t aesthetic enough….. the ones she got are rotten 🤣 sorry if anyone here has them I just don’t like them. I have metcons, like them in general but those… 👎 would put me off getting them seeing them there

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Great to see she finally got a new pair of shoes.

Sure her last pair (the white ones) she used them with her dresses, worked out in them, socialized in them, got up on Ned in them...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She waited impatiently for those shoes? Really. They are Fugly just like all the others she stomps in. 2 pairs of shoes out and the box to these new ones on the chair. She is a lazy waster.
“Dunno why it looks like I recorded on a Samsung” She is such a show offy condescending twit. Why anyone buys into her BS is beyond me. Why would you even say that. Is a phone a flex when you are a grown person?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
The only reason she got the shoes is because someone else got them and it's nothing but what u term "Shivcocking"

Shivcocking (a play on peacocking) is basically where she buys something in an attempt to get attention from someone she likes. Either Darragh, James Smith or Diren.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I really dont like commenting on what people in their pregnancy, but isnt she doing way more workouts than before she was pregnant. She must be really worried about the weight gain.And her being a pre/postnatal coach 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She literally has nothing else to be at.

And she never actually finished that course. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New podcast building a social empire and the first 10 mins is about how much she loves drink.
Oh my duck she’s one of the OG’s of Instagram. Lifting weights in 2015 when no other women were. She says Instagram is dead, this bloke says it’s not dead at all. 😂 “back in my day, probably before your time” can she be more condescending ?

she’s got jokes this one, says she’s seen people copy her content. She also hates inauthenticity online and in real life . 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Big Insight, Instagram is dead for the alcoholic influencers.

Basically in Shivs head because no one engages with her anymore because her content is so shite it's dead for the whole Influencers community. Just shows all the views sustaining her are dislike views.

Lads someone diagnose her personality disorder - she has extreme notions of herself when all evidence points that she's an utter idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I know I keep saying it but there is a golden opportunity here to write a comedy in the Alan Partridge style based on Shiv and the utter daftness of her. It would be a major major success!!
---
God she's so full of bullshit on that podcast. Basically whoever is on, she just goes with what they are saying.

"I go off the drink when I'm focusing on by business"

Yeah like the time you released the new Furnace which was an absolute shitshow and left clients hanging with no functional system to go on the drink because you were not arsed dealing with it.

Someone add failed furnace relaunch to the wiki.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Big Insight, Instagram is dead for the alcoholic influencers.

Basically in Shivs head because no one engages with her anymore because her content is so shite it's dead for the whole Influencers community. Just shows all the views sustaining her are dislike views.

Lads someone diagnose her personality disorder - she has extreme notions of herself when all evidence points that she's an utter idiot.
She would need an actual personality in the first place to diagnose a disorder of it 😂

My diagnosis is that she's a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see Shivs the "I never want kids" one night stand predator chatting fertility now on podcasts. The absolute neck of her.

She is going to be so triggering for many. I say it again I feel so sorry for those couples (my friends included) full of love and security who desperately want a child and are struggling to concieve. Of course the biggest insecure narcissistic bleep in the universe would be rewarded the gift of motherhood so easily. Life isn't fair sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
The hand in that last story. So insecure. Determined to make it clear she’s not alone. If that’s a man’s hand he needs to cut his nails tho ugh 🤮

Reactions: 10
Living in Malahide would be on brand for Shiv and her notions. It's close enough to Rivervalley to lob the baby to the folks as needs but she can still pretend to living differently.

Where she is now, in a few short months she'll have burned through a house deposit to put some security over her childs head the ditzy ginger.

Reactions: 10
Fell asleep listening to her own podcast. You actually can’t make this tit up.
also that hands not Neds. He’s got those funny white cuticle things going on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.