Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a fear of being spotted when out on her own. Only goes out alone in the earlier part of day. When she did go to swords, out walking getting 10 mil steps, the hood was up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has a fear of being spotted when out on her own. Only goes out alone in the earlier part of day. When she did go to swords, out walking getting 10 mil steps, the hood was up.
Definitely! Quite pathetic isn't it she's that insecure about herself for fear of being seek for what she is and not what she is on the gram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don't know why?? It's not like the majority of people would know who she was? I was behind her during the infamous ladies Mini Marathon a few years ago and was very amused by her fidgeting/eyes darting around to see who was looking at her. I'd say I was the only one within a 50m radius who copped her, and even then it was at 2nd glance. I think she's incredibly insecure and it results in her awkwardness around people.

Reactions: 19
She thinks she is more famous than she is and is expecting Instagram validation to translate to real life when it's not.

I think she finds that difficult to understand and is always searching that real life approval even if it's a gaze in her direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She thinks she is more famous than she is and is expecting Instagram validation to translate to real life when it's not.

I think she finds that difficult to understand and is always searching that real life approval even if it's a gaze in her direction.
Sure if a man even looks at her (cue Portuguese perverts) she instantly thinks they're into her. Delusional, socially awkward narc.

Reactions: 11
Sure if a man even looks at her (cue Portuguese perverts) she instantly thinks they're into her. Delusional, socially awkward narc.
Wasn't that an interesting period to look into. She did the same thing in London around the same time giving out about men hassling her on the street when she was at her grumpiest.

I think the reality was she was freaking out at getting no male attention and this was her way of saying she was.

Reactions: 13
Her gob is annoying!

If it's that frazzled, why not give your hair a break from extensions?
Because she knows she will be able to get in at least one more gifted or highly discounted hair extension session before baby arrives

And maybe quite a few blow drys because we all know she hates washing her hair 😂

Reactions: 1
Omg she did not?!? Nothing surprises me with her anymore. Whay a trollop!
Welcome, can't believe people are only seeing this now.

Yep, she flexed that she got off a flight and was smart enough to jump in with the homeless queue for the first vaccines (limited) being rolled out in the UK.

Whilst the rest of us who adhered by the rules and guidelines patiently awaited our turn.

That was the reason I absolutely came to detest her. How low can you be?

Now wait until you find out she went to the Covid test centre at the airport knowing she was positive trying to get on her flight back to Bali!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She's very Pro Men. Certainly respects them more than women.

For someone who boxes, she has never mentioned the great Katie Taylor nor has she mentioned Irelands women's national team that qualified for the world cup, Dublin ladies quest for 5 in a row, Leona Maguire in the golf. All huge breakthroughs for women's sport.

Because it kills her to see successful women. She wants to keep them down.

The sports she does share are mens successes and it's all kite flying targetted at men to get attention.

She has mentioned;
-Conor McGregor
- Anthony Joshua
-Dublin men's football team countless times
-Rory McIlroy & Shane Lowry
- Every Redbull and Mercedes team member
- England and Ireland mens football teams

She is not a women's advocate - never will be!
Happy with that, the Men can have her. The saying about people only want you to do better as long as you don't do better than them is Ginge to a T.

Reactions: 10
Happy with that, the Men can have her. The saying about people only want you to do better as long as you don't do better than them is Ginge to a T.
Well unfortunately when it comes down to scamming money women are her targets as she sees them being weaker and more naive.

So in some cases women are good enough for her. Good enough to gaslight and manipulate.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Omg she did not?!? Nothing surprises me with her anymore. Whay a trollop!
And if I recall rightly, she only had the photo up when she deleted it....even Shiv realised that it was the lowest of the low. She showed her true self during Covid and it was really really ugly.

Reactions: 16
Well unfortunately when it comes down to scamming money women are her targets as she sees them being weaker and more naive.

So in some cases women are good enough for her. Good enough to gaslight and manipulate.
exactly, she assumes we are all so much thicker than her 500 point scam artist grey matter occupying her skull. But i guess some people are fooled by this charlatan and buy into an Excel Spreadsheet. Companies gifting her tit makes me rage. She is a bleeping clown and businesses should know better. You know when we know better we do better. C.U.N.T

Reactions: 8
Delivery has to be ordered at least a day in advance from tesco... can't be ordered for the same day.

Wtf is wrong with her.
Left it too late to shop... but it's not too late to walk into a cafe and order food.
She’s all about convenience! Convenient food, convenient shopping, convenient pregnancy! She puts Zero effort into anything - and would expect you to believe she is running a successful business with the Furnance. Absolute nonsense

Reactions: 17
She’s all about convenience! Convenient food, convenient shopping, convenient pregnancy! She puts Zero effort into anything - and would expect you to believe she is running a successful business with the Furnance. Absolute nonsense
The Furnace = convenient gathering money mechanism

Reactions: 7
Iv never came across someone who is so obsessed with comparing things in my life!! Comparing Dublin to London, Comparing Dublin and London to Bali, Comparing Portugal to Dublin, Comparing her past life to now, Comparing herself to others ( which probs stems to where alot of her extream insecurities come from) 😵💫
---
Oh and how can I forget comparing coffee and bleeping Almond crossants!!
Anyone else wanna add to the list 😂
---
Oh and how can I forget comparing coffee and bleeping Almond crossants!!
Anyone else wanna add to the list 😂

Reactions: 17
People who compare is a signal of envy imo - the "better than" mindset hides an actual feeling of "less than" and insecurity

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.