Siobhán O’Hagan #44 Furnace baking a mini muffin, after Darragh's one night stuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have resisted commenting until now, but sorry what, a badge!!!
WTAF - exactly the thing she would have something to say about in her anti baby days, 3 months ago.

"Your choice to live not so differently and be so boring with your boring life and mortgage, suck your bump up and stand like the rest of us wild different living witches" Don't dm me it's super annoying and patronising

Reactions: 32
I think she is sharing all the flash backs as if to say. "I had a great life, have done more than all you and still having kids"

It's a two fingers to those she is and will continue to be jealous of.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
And looking for solicited advise re stuff for new (rental!) Apartment in Dublin....no, no, you are looking for freebies!

You are from Dublin, lived there for decades, so don't play the 'oh I don't know where to go' card!!
How else would she learn about that little known Dublin gem... Ikea! (12 mins from Swords)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is getting worse 🫣 I was on the bus in Dublin a few weeks ago sitting on the wee seat that is for pregnant and elderly people and an elderly woman got on the bus so I got up to give her the seat right away and this man standing went on a rant that I shouldn’t have got up as I’m also entitled to the seat being pregnant, someone else on the bus should have been getting up but I got up because I felt the need to give the elderly person the seat. Can you imagine shiv if the same thing happened her 🫣🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
She is getting worse 🫣 I was on the bus in Dublin a few weeks ago sitting on the wee seat that is for pregnant and elderly people and an elderly woman got on the bus so I got up to give her the seat right away and this man standing went on a rant that I shouldn’t have got up as I’m also entitled to the seat being pregnant, someone else on the bus should have been getting up but I got up because I felt the need to give the elderly person the seat. Can you imagine shiv if the same thing happened her 🫣🤷🏼‍♀️
You have a personal value system. Fair play.

Shiv is a brat. A stomping entitled brat who has not matured. She's worsening the past few weeks and I guarantee she will be worse this year than what we have seen to date.

Has there been any word from Darragh, any behavioral changes or anything on his stories?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine sitting on the busy morning Swords express and feeling eyes burning a hole in your head. You look up and the stomper O'Hagan is staring you down with her London pregnancy badge.

Olima needs to do a skit on this joke. She's deadlifting 80kg at the gym and walking around with her badge. It's too early.
I feel like….. you don’t need a badge. Because by the time you actually need a seat on a train/bus/tube you are very visibly pregnant! I’d say 6 months+ then you don’t need a badge as people can literally see you are pregnant 🤣
---
She asked for advice where to buy apartment stuff to increase engagement as she has no content to speak of. End of. Idiots responding to that box as if they’re really helping her out like ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 28
I think she is sharing all the flash backs as if to say. "I had a great life, have done more than all you and still having kids"

It's a two fingers to those she is and will continue to be jealous of.
Definitely!! Most people don't have to justify their lives to show people they're happy! I travelled before buying a house and settling down etc. People who I've met in the last 7 years have no idea, cause I don't overshare my past to prove anything!

Also, the year of her "hot girl summer", bet she would have rolled her eyes and smirked at anyone wearing a baby onboard badge on the tube!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
😂😂 I can’t with this comment 😂😂
😂😂😂 I felt bad for all of a nanosecond when I posted this (mainly because I got savage piles from pushing during labour 🤢) But, then I remembered the hole that is SOH and I went back to wishing hosepipe piles on her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's fizzing her knickers at the attention she is attempting to churn from this pregnancy. I think it'll be a novelty for a few months when she moves back to Dublin. I wonder when the inevitable tit will hit the fan and she realises there's an actual baby at the end of this.
Probably when the baby shits all over her… I don’t see her handling that well at all!

Reactions: 3
She's fizzing her knickers at the attention she is attempting to churn from this pregnancy. I think it'll be a novelty for a few months when she moves back to Dublin. I wonder when the inevitable tit will hit the fan and she realises there's an actual baby at the end of this.
I’m gonna say when she wakes up to a crying baby when she has a margs hangover. One day post babies arrival.

Reactions: 9
I can see the exploitive wench getting an Au Pair in on pittance to do everything and most definitely all that basic mothering.
I was about to post something similar. That type of work is beneath Shiv. It wouldn't surprise me if she did hire an au pair. In fact, I'm surprised she didn't have the baby in Bali so she could further exploit the cheap labour on offer.

Reactions: 16
😂😂😂 I felt bad for all of a nanosecond when I posted this (mainly because I got savage piles from pushing during labour 🤢) But, then I remembered the hole that is SOH and I went back to wishing hosepipe piles on her 😂
Never feel bad 😂😂. If anyone deserves piles the size of a hose pipe. It’s her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont think I've ever seen a happily pregnant woman post constant throwbacks to them drinking, in bikinis. It truly rings of someone missing all that, not someone looking forward

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was about to post something similar. That type of work is beneath Shiv. It wouldn't surprise me if she did hire an au pair. In fact, I'm surprised she didn't have the baby in Bali so she could further exploit the cheap labour on offer.
I’d more say it will fall on grandparents and Ned - as she has said herself many a times she’s not maternal in the slightest - any time she has posted herself with a baby the baby is nearly always crying 😂.

She defo dosnt have the funds to get an AuPair in and imagine having to squeeze one into the swords house - when they don’t even want Siobhan there.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.