Siobhán O’Hagan #44 Furnace baking a mini muffin, after Darragh's one night stuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so rude. She’s the type to talk down to a waiter. I can’t stand that carry on. Manners cost nothing

Reactions: 24
She must be on the 3rd story of recording a driver now?
Easily she is. Detestable behavior. That man is out providing for his family most likely.

She has no respect for drivers. Someone please dig out her pulling off teeth whitening strips in the back of a taxi and add it to the wiki.

Reactions: 5
The Uber thing…. Why would she even post that? 🤦🏻‍♀️ How is that “content”? that’s something you text your friend about, it’s not something you share to your BUSINESS Instagram page. Because that’s what her page is, a business page. Easy to forget that but it’s literally her job. Honestly if she didn’t get in early on the influencer thing she’d have no followers. Imagine starting from 0 and that’s your content 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She sounds like a snob talking about the driver. Look at your own disgusting breathing habits while you talk and non showering.

how dare she honestly.

she seems so mad when he was giving her advice about iron supplements. God forbid anyone gives HER advice 😂 the lack of self awareness is real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Genuine question after reading her latest email: What is the furnace now? Like what does one get when they sign up.

“Do you need help with your mindset around training or nutrition? Click below to get started with us.“

That first sentence just doesn’t make sense to me

I might be being a bit dim cause it’s late, but is it just a spreadsheet where one enters their calories for the week and a coach looks over it. Are there workouts, recipe idea, info on good/bad nutrition? Or is it just positive mindset programme, telling people they eat & drink what they want, but just be mindful about?

I don’t get it

Reactions: 7
For anyone that says they feel sorry for her. Don't.

The mocking people who are doing their jobs shows why. She is indeed an awful human.

Reactions: 27
Anyone who is rude to people in customer service is an hole. They only do it because they think the worker can't/won't retaliate.

I worked in hospitality for years and heard it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looking for free stuff this morning I see…

She must be coming home soon. Going to be really interesting to see how many old friends she has once she returns cos she doesn’t seem to have any aside from transient ones she hangs on to for a while

Reactions: 16
Baby on board sticker because she’s going on the tube in rush hour. duck me. Is she 42 weeks pregnant and in need of a seat?
On the beg for house items this morning because she bought really cheap stuff in London. So no doubt she’s leaving all that stuff she’s bought. Remember the canteen cutlery she proudly showed off for a dinner she had made? She’s an absolute duck wit.

I wanted to punch that smug look off her stupid face in the taxi yesterday. She’s bang out of order.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I've got a recommendation for you Shiv.. take it with you, you bleeping wasteful human!

What a blatant bleeping beg! Really sliding down that slope from fitness to worst influencer in the world.

You think we roast you now with your tit ads. Just wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she doesn’t care about fancy things or she does care about fancy things, but she can’t afford them?
Oh kitchen and bedding bits, obviously moving into her "own" place then ?
I hate the waste of it 🤢 it's like the time she was using paper plates and plastic cutlery so she could throw it out and not wash dishes. I'd say her carbon footprint is astronomical

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.