Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I believe doctors were amazed when they done the ultrasound. The baby appeared to be upright and stomping over and back across the womb getting it's daily 10,000 steps in.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Rosap

Has anyone seen the ad on RTE for the new drama Dry? A woman called Shiv returns to Dublin from London and admits shes an alcoholic. Moves in with the parents and they even show her doing yoga at home.

Life imitating art 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Is it just me, or is anyone else till shook to the core about this pregnancy?
Every time I hear it again it’s like a whole new level of shook here.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

generalb@stard

VIP Member
She'll be in the Rivervalley box room by the summer.

Can imagine the chat amongst the neighbors "did ya see Siobhan is back from gallivanting and a bump on her"😱
Neighbour 1: "She was out in Abu Dhabi and got knocked up there"
Neighbour 2 :"Oh, was it some rich Arab oil Sheikh?"
Neighbour 1: "Na some fuck boy from Lucan"

• Haha
Reactions: 61

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Girls random one, but yet related to the recent news of Shiv’s pregnancy after a ONS. All the chats on here about unprotected sex, STIs etc got me thinking.

I decided to be sexually responsible and ordered my free confidential testing kit from https://sh24.ie/
I actually had seen this website advertised when I was in the hospital a few months ago. Took a mental note of it but left it at that.

It took about 3 weeks to come but the package arrived yesterday. There’s a blood+vaginal swab to do. No clues or anything on the front of the package for my nosey postman so thank god for that.

I just said I’d make you aware of it because I never knew you could get a free one to your home. I’ve gone into the HSE public clinics/Family planning clinics and the way I was treated before was appalling. They should be happy to see people checking their sexual health.

They only allow a certain batch of free kits to be sent out every day so if you try the link and you’re unsuccessful, try again in the morning. That’s how I got mine!

Right, that’s it. BRB, off to swab my vagina. 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Isn't it ironic she titled her podcast "Life Lessons" and goes on to say she's pregnant from unprotected sex in a one night stand.

Hardly the best life lesson!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

sassy84

So predictable!
I’m not surprised so she can be close to on hand babysitters and I can’t believe she’s mentioned tequila again, if we took a shot every time she mentioned alcohol we’d all have alcohol poisoning by now
---
I’m embarrassed for her moving back in with Mammy and Daddy! But sure they were next door the night the baby was conceived so they might as well be close by for delivery too 🤣
Oh how Shivs life plans and goals have changed! Bali to Boxroom!
My be early but Bali to box room should be the next thread title

• Heart
  • Haha
Imagine sitting on the busy morning Swords express and feeling eyes burning a hole in your head. You look up and the stomper O'Hagan is staring you down with her London pregnancy badge.

Olima needs to do a skit on this joke. She's deadlifting 80kg at the gym and walking around with her badge. It's too early.

• Haha
  • Heart

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Imagine being so much of a binge drinker that when your hairdresser (who you have met only a few times ) guesses you’re pregnant because ONE time you turned down a drink 😂 Wow such a cute pregnancy story Shiv ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56