Siobhán O’Hagan #44 Furnace baking a mini muffin, after Darragh's one night stuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I compare this dope with a colleague who within a 3 day weekend moved stuff back from the UK by taking the car onto the ferry and loading it up.

She's a wasteful piece of trash. Daddy O Hagan wouldn't do that for his daughter? I doubt she even asked.

Or she could rent a van.

Reactions: 17
“I’ve got my baby on board badge on I’m not sure when I’m supposed to start wearing it” is the most dim/funny sentence I’ve ever heard her say.
She’s probably off to lift weights like. I don’t even know where to start 🤣
Can’t wait until she’s heavily pregnant and no one gets up to give her a seat in the Dart. The rage will be unstoppable.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’d say she shoves the badge in everyone’s face!

Wonder will she use it on the Swords Express!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Look at me, look at me, I’m pregnant - give me your seat, I might record you if you don’t and say how ignorant commuters are 🙄

Reactions: 38
She's fizzing her knickers at the attention she is attempting to churn from this pregnancy. I think it'll be a novelty for a few months when she moves back to Dublin. I wonder when the inevitable tit will hit the fan and she realises there's an actual baby at the end of this.

Reactions: 20
Imagine sitting on the busy morning Swords express and feeling eyes burning a hole in your head. You look up and the stomper O'Hagan is staring you down with her London pregnancy badge.

Olima needs to do a skit on this joke. She's deadlifting 80kg at the gym and walking around with her badge. It's too early.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The baby on board sticker for the tube has finished me off today. What the actual?!
Typical Siobhan thinking people need to bow down to her because she’s pregnant. She does realise that people give up their seat to someone that’s heavily pregnant, not to someone that looks like they’ve had a big breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Typical Siobhan thinking people need to bow down to her because she’s pregnant. She does realise that people give up their seat to someone that’s heavily pregnant, not to someone that looks like they’ve had a big breakfast
She is wearing it because she thinks she is so famous and everyone recognizes her, so that the "fans" don't question if she's packed it on or preggers. She is a bleeping turd. Please god let there be a MP shoot. i would love to see the size of her in those professional lighting pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She says the must mundane stuff. "I just realized I like a little milk in my coffee"

Did you just happen to realise that you empty head!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had to Google these baby on board badges to see what this nonsense is all about - they are issued by Transport for London for FREE so of course she has one if it’s a freebie!! I guess the expectation is that someone will have the courtesy to give up their seat but no doubt if that doesn’t happen we will have a tube rant instead of an Uber driver rant!
---
She says the must mundane stuff. "I just realized I like a little milk in my coffee"

Did you just happen to realise that you empty head!?
I have thoughts too - just don’t feel obliged to share every little mundane one with the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's only wearing that badge to tell people "yes, believe it or not someone actually gave me a ride, I know hard to believe"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She's only wearing that badge to tell people "yes, believe it or not someone actually gave me a ride, I know hard to believe"
I feel like that's what her joy was about. Remember the morning after the baby making she had him out with the family for lunch just to show him off. She couldn't help herself getting posts of his elbow and shirt in shot leaving him to be swiftly identified.

Who in their right mind brings their ONS to lunch with the family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh my god the badge!! Ffs! Get a grip woman!

And looking for solicited advise re stuff for new (rental!) Apartment in Dublin....no, no, you are looking for freebies!

You are frommDublin, lived there for decades, so don't play the 'oh I don't know where to go' card!!

Please someone keep her off the our island! Would she not just move to Jersey or the Isle of Man?!

Forget Covid, she is the ultimate dose!

Reactions: 36
The luas also issue these badges, she'll have to rent along the luas line so she can wear one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those badges are pretty common in London but she is not at the stage where she needs one! I started wearing mine at about 23 weeks when it got a bit much to be jostled around on the tube with people banging into my stomach as they got on and off.

On another note - these incessant flashbacks! Is the mundanity of her current life not instagrammable?

Reactions: 17
I'm used to the ‘baby on board’ badges and I will always give up my seat on the tube/bus if I spot someone standing. Then you have this twit flashing the badge like she's a sheriff in the wild west. Gobshite. I hope she gets piles the size of a hose pipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.