Siobhán O’Hagan #44 Furnace baking a mini muffin, after Darragh's one night stuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My take from it is I don’t do transformation photos because I have no clients or my clients haven’t shown any difference and have maintained
"And I need money for our baby Darragh, so you better send some of your clients my way or else"

He comes across as dopey as she is.

Reactions: 8
Going to enjoy watching whether she gets a freebie Emma mattress or not… even the lowest level of influencers get them, hoping she doesn’t

And I think we can all agree, her and Dazza are not in any sort of relationship whatsoever

Reactions: 12
Another day, another post with Shiv disguising her own laziness and ineptitude as some sort of moral superiority. No SOH you don't use transformation photos because you don't have any clients who actually got results and are willing to publicly back your business.

Plus you can't be arsed with the marketing effort because working more than one hour a week on your own business is a bit of a stretch.

Reactions: 9
That reel is a load of dung.
Transformation pictures would interest me much more than the feedback that she likely wrote herself.

Reactions: 11
It’s already gone
I don’t get her at all. Perfect opportunity for her to speak about why she doesn't use Pictures. There was no nastiness in the comment - so she could have actually engaged in a serious conversation.

Yet she decides to do a delete 😂. Cause she doesn't believe in her own sales pitch 😂😂. Comical

Reactions: 25
First hangover day 1 of having a baby I have the best baby it just sleeps. My mum says atleast I just went out for Margs #singlemum #notlikeothermums
---
I’d more say it will fall on grandparents and Ned - as she has said herself many a times she’s not maternal in the slightest - any time she has posted herself with a baby the baby is nearly always crying 😂.

She defo dosnt have the funds to get an AuPair in and imagine having to squeeze one into the swords house - when they don’t even want Siobhan there.
Babies know 😆

Reactions: 6
50k plays across 3 episodes and she has 150k followers, nearly all those listens are from the pregnancy announcement with nosey bastards as well 😂
Someone on here said yesterday she would be sharing her listens if they were high, hi Shivvers !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
50k plays across 3 episodes and she has 150k followers, nearly all those listens are from the pregnancy announcement with nosey bastards as well 😂
Someone on here said yesterday she would be sharing her listens if they were high, hi Shivvers !
I should start charging her a consultancy fee at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.