Siobhán O’Hagan #44 Furnace baking a mini muffin, after Darragh's one night stuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think I've ever seen a happily pregnant woman post constant throwbacks to them drinking, in bikinis. It truly rings of someone missing all that, not someone looking forward
That’s Siobhan though - when she gives birth she will flashback to being pregnant and how happy she was then. The kid starts crèche she will post about them being a new born and how happy she was then. Kids starts school she will post about them being in chèche. And so on.

She’s never present in the moment because she’s unhappy as duck. There’s a Chinese Philosopher, Laozi who said “if you’re depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present”
I think we all know where Siobhan lives.

Highlight that Siobhan 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Between mocking the Uber driver yesterday, the tube badge and the ‘solicited advice’ request today she is actually getting even more unlikeable as time goes on. I didn’t think this could be possible, but just goes to show, with no close friends or family in your life that are unafraid to give you challenging feedback, it’s possible for anyone to turn into a stomping hole. Be warned everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was about to post something similar. That type of work is beneath Shiv. It wouldn't surprise me if she did hire an au pair. In fact, I'm surprised she didn't have the baby in Bali so she could further exploit the cheap labour on offer.
You could be right. If Darragh is not playing ball she might take the baby to Bali and take his maintenance payments aswell and then the baby will be brought up surrounded by huns. She made a comment 10 days into January about being in the Southern Hemisphere next winter. Interesting.

Depends on what he is like, if he's as much as a twit as she is he might let that happen.
---
Between mocking the Uber driver yesterday, the tube badge and the ‘solicited advice’ request today she is actually getting even more unlikeable as time goes on. I didn’t think this could be possible, but just goes to show, with no close friends or family in your life that are unafraid to give you challenging feedback, it’s possible for anyone to turn into a stomping hole. Be warned everyone.
Amen, sing it from the rooftops!!!

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed Siobhan a few months back but been dipping in and out since the big shock news. Any word on the man? Is he still around or does he get a mention from her or anything?

Reactions: 4
Actually does something touristy on her last day in London. No doubt was dragged there. That one is probably just helping her bring shite home.

Reactions: 8
Unfollowed Siobhan a few months back but been dipping in and out since the big shock news. Any word on the man? Is he still around or does he get a mention from her or anything?
She’s keeping their ‘relationship’ private…ie he’s not around…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s keeping their ‘relationship’ private…ie he’s not around…
He is a sperm donor and nothing else.

There’s so much going on with her, I believe she has probably narcissistic personality disorder, very likely on the spectrum, and 100% a c.u.n.t. Any outside chance of the baby “being the making of her” is rapidly decreasing day by day.

This may seem horrible but I had the baby is taken care of by her sister/parents for most of their life while Shiv fucks off to the other side of the earth.

Reactions: 13
This may seem horrible but I had the baby is taken care of by her sister/parents for most of their life while Shiv fucks off to the other side of the earth.
Oh 100% - the people on here saying ‘oh the baby might change her’, ‘the baby might make her less of a bleep’, ‘the baby might make her grow up’

No lol she’s not a child who got pregnant. She’s a 35 year old woman. Who has been like this for about 7 plus years 😂. That ain’t changing anytime soon.
She herself said many times that she would never change her daily routine for anyone and that’s why she’s better off single because she can be a narcissist and focus on her life.

Does she think someone will pop in while she can go gym for an hour in flyefit? Or can she go for a 20,000 step walk around Dublin with a baby attached?

Honestly, if she came on and said “listen guys I’m pregnant but it’s actually Roisins baby. I’m her surrogate” lol I’d be delighted. Like the thoughts of her raising a new born terrifies me - she picks her face when she’s going through anxious times. What the duck will she do with no sleep and a screaming new born

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Says it all really that she made the Dad stand there filming as she shunted Roisin off the couch to show the granny she is pregnant aswell from her ONS just to post at some point on Instagram. She is calculating.

Most normal people would be fecking mortified.

What the camera didn't capture was the granny enquiring does she know the father and how long are they going out?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh 100% - the people on here saying ‘oh the baby might change her’, ‘the baby might make her less of a bleep’, ‘the baby might make her grow up’

No lol she’s not a child who got pregnant. She’s a 35 year old woman. Who has been like this for about 7 plus years 😂. That ain’t changing anytime soon.
She herself said many times that she would never change her daily routine for anyone and that’s why she’s better off single because she can be a narcissist and focus on her life.

Does she think someone will pop in while she can go gym for an hour in flyefit? Or can she go for a 20,000 step walk around Dublin with a baby attached?

Honestly, if she came on and said “listen guys I’m pregnant but it’s actually Roisins baby. I’m her surrogate” lol I’d be delighted. Like the thoughts of her raising a new born terrifies me - she picks her face when she’s going through anxious times. What the duck will she do with no sleep and a screaming new born
Not gunna lie, I’ve been waiting on her just casually throwing it in some day that she’s actually a surrogate for another couple

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d more say it will fall on grandparents and Ned - as she has said herself many a times she’s not maternal in the slightest - any time she has posted herself with a baby the baby is nearly always crying 😂.

She defo dosnt have the funds to get an AuPair in and imagine having to squeeze one into the swords house - when they don’t even want Siobhan there.
She’s moving to an apartment, confirmed today!

I feel like she left the “2 bedroom apartment Dublin” tab open on her browser on purpose when she took a pic of her laptop a few weeks ago. She loves boasting about things. Renting a 2 bed in Dublin seems like such a waste though, unless the spare room is for when Ned comes over to play happy families! She’ll be shelling out a good €2500+ a month on rent.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Renting a 2 bed in Dublin seems like such a waste though, unless the spare room is for when Ned comes over to play happy families! She’ll be shelling out a good €2500+ a month on rent.
It's for her to put the child into and close the door so she can eat her freebie dinners and drink her margs in peace. Cause you know she's gonna have that textbook baby that eats, sleeps and shites on schedule. ;)

Reactions: 11
Where most women relish the tea and toast after having bebe, Shiv will tuck into a marg and Dominos ✌🏼 #livingdifferently

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I feel like she left the “2 bedroom apartment Dublin” tab open on her browser on purpose when she took a pic of her laptop a few weeks ago. She loves boasting about things. Renting a 2 bed in Dublin seems like such a waste though, unless the spare room is for when Ned comes over to play happy families! She’ll be shelling out a good €2500+ a month on rent.

Here comes a big furnace push!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She’s moving to an apartment today or whenever. But don’t forget she’s prob on short term lease 😂.

Like she went to London and obviously signed a short lease. She dosnt plan things in advance. So she’s confirmed an apartment in Dublin… but I’ll put money on it she will be back in swords by summer or she will have the mam living with her nearly full time because she can’t handle the responsibilities

Reactions: 7
That’s Siobhan though - when she gives birth she will flashback to being pregnant and how happy she was then. The kid starts crèche she will post about them being a new born and how happy she was then. Kids starts school she will post about them being in chèche. And so on.

She’s never present in the moment because she’s unhappy as duck. There’s a Chinese Philosopher, Laozi who said “if you’re depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present”
I think we all know where Siobhan lives.

Highlight that Siobhan 😂
Well that’s true cause I’m anxious af! She has to be depressed. :!3: like a lost sole doesn’t know who or what she wants to be

Reactions: 3
Well that’s true cause I’m anxious af! She has to be depressed. :!3: like a lost sole doesn’t know who or what she wants to be
I hope the kid isn’t just a band aid, thinking it’ll fix her life if she wasn’t happy with it as it was…

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.