Siobhán O’Hagan #44 Furnace baking a mini muffin, after Darragh's one night stuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will absolutely be posting her before and after photos after the baby arrives .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She will absolutely be posting her before and after photos after the baby arrives .
100%!! I get the fitness and dieting world is a cauldron of toxicity but how on earth do you measure progress, obviously with actual measurements I know (cue neck measurements lol) but photos are also super helpful too. Maybe it's helpful to only share them between you and your coach but at least she could say that. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sure her buddy Becca is constantly uploading her pics to assess her 'gains' and 'losses' from a muscle perspective (stories this evening as an example).

As for The Badge, absolute loolllllllllll. If you have to ask when you should wear it, it's too fecking early 🤣🙈 I don't know a single person ever, who has ever worn or needed one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least we know one person who didn’t listen to the podcast…..Mrs O’Hagan on the basis of her basic non descript text response.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least we know one person who didn’t listen to the podcast…..Mrs O’Hagan on the basis of her basic non descript text response.
Ah you can’t blame her for the text that was clearly dictated word for word by her least favourite daughter...

Reactions: 2
Hi Shiv 👋👋 for when you next pop on here for a readView attachment 1994753
I wonder what quote SkinnyGaz will come out with to make her apply for the position 😂

“I remember Gary told me ‘hey shiv you should have your own gym’ and I thought to myself why do I need my old gym when I remember the good times I had at flyefit. So I’ve decided to take on the responsibility of running Flyefit swords”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what quote SkinnyGaz will come out with to make her apply for the position 😂

“I remember Gary told me ‘hey shiv you should have your own gym’ and I thought to myself why do I need my old gym when I remember the good times I had at flyefit. So I’ve decided to take on the responsibility of running Flyefit swords”
Shiv couldn’t run a bath never mind a gym, she’d be lucky to get a fitness instructor job in the gym!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sure Jan. Remember that time in Portugal you bought an air fryer and used it for the sole purpose of dorito coated babybels?

Gonna start the new habit - the not so easy habit - of cooking with a new baby, or in the late stages of pregnancy? Sure. Fine. I believe you. And I bet your cooking is going to look suspiciously like your microwave meals but on a real plate.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know she behaved appallingly during the lockdowns, and has done and said so many terrible things, but for some reason I’m finding this her most cringe and egregious yet

E79D6742-7E0D-4D20-AD62-7F8A12EE4468.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I know she behaved appallingly during the lockdowns, and has done and said so many terrible things, but for some reason I’m finding this her most cringe and egregious yet

View attachment 1995237
She’s the type that will CHOOSE to get on public transport unnecessarily at rush hour eyeballing people pointing at the badge, with no thought at all for the many reasons someone may not give up their seat (half the time I’m reading tattle on transport, while listening to a podcast and don’t even look up from my phone until my stop as an example!)

Reactions: 26
So now she’s a yoga teacher??

Loads of them flooding the rental market in GCD with all of the money they make….

Reactions: 9
But.... does she actually think that many people will notice a tiny badge ??!
Does she genuinely believe people are that interested in her that they will see it during rush hour when all they want to do is get to work ?? No one, and I mean no one gives a tit Shiv.

My son has a 40kg big huge white service dog and people fall over him in the shops ffs because they didn't see him. Ain't no-one looking at your badge hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1995490
This seems to be the most liked
Oh Jesus. Fast forwarded thru the podcast. She of course mentions JS book and then to try and make it like she’s besties with him said when she spoke to him about writing the book she still said no point her writing one then, because they are both so similar. Wankers both of them. Also mentions pregnancy books and what you and your partner need to do. What partner is she referring too?

Can she duck to the off ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.