Siobhán O’Hagan #44 Furnace baking a mini muffin, after Darragh's one night stuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta stories today:
Having a number 2 at Until
Raging around primark looking for maternity clothes
Stomp around Clapham
Turkey screen shot
Zero margs (I hope anyway)

Could she be any more of a dose?

Reactions: 19
Insta stories today:
Having a number 2 at Until
Raging around primark looking for maternity clothes
Stomp around Clapham
Turkey screen shot
Zero margs (I hope anyway)

Could she be any more of a dose?
Also the first woman to feel a baby kick at 12/13 weeks. But she’s not like other girls so of course she feels the kicks this early.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve just watched her pregnancy announcement post that she has on her Instagram again. The way she announces it that she thought the chance to have a baby was passing her by and then boom she’s pregnant after a one night stand. It’s well suss.

Id say Ned is currently lecturing his friends on the importance of using condoms

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The ‘skip story if you don’t really care for pregnancy content’ lasted one entire day, is anyone else looking forward to see how she celebrates Mother’s Day this year?
Cup of tea in bed, flowers, Sunday roast for 1?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Jesus why does she always feel the need to put the time on her posts - oh look I’m up early, oh look I’m staying up late (9. 35) - also her morning times never make sense as they are always off

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
On the Wiki, can we have a special mention for BrandAmbassador's earlier diary entry thread recaps ?? I used to love them so much 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There's so much to add to the Wiki,

Re-occurring characters: that stupid black pleather mini skirt with the tiny slit - I know it's not a person but it's always her go to thirst trap #sustainability

The family caravan trip:
noel-furlong.gif

How badly MP did Shiv dirty, her claim about the pictures not being photoshopped and how she "didn't" crash diet after the summer eating like an absolute pig once she got plus size comments on the launch pictures

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched her pregnancy announcement post that she has on her Instagram again. The way she announces it that she thought the chance to have a baby was passing her by and then boom she’s pregnant after a one night stand. It’s well suss.

Id say Ned is currently lecturing his friends on the importance of using condoms
Announcement? I refer to it as a pregnancy launch. She put as much effort in getting pregnant as she puts into the oven and by the looks of it her new side hustle, podcast. One night of “work” and boom, project launched.

How long before she starts asking for unsolicited advice, aka begging bowl, for recommendations and then start Hash tagging AF links for everything?

She’s quiet this morning. Busy doing the finishing touches to either her ridiculous eyebrows or podcast?

Reactions: 18
Well shiv knows best about everything she is an expert in everything so the same will be true with pregnancy and raising a child

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.