Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean this is the same woman who decided not to do a January sale last year because she would have furnace 2.0 up and running then “decided” to have the sale in March after her breakdown 😂

She can’t run a business.
only because she is breathing, if she tried to run her business nasal breathing like she runs she would win. It's actually not her fault :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone told her there is no obligation to get shitfaced for the entirety of Christmas!?

Like you'd swear it was mandated by law. I've just come off a period of 4 weddings in 6 weeks and now planning a much quieter Christmas. Will have 2 nights out tops and just enjoy a relaxed Christmas with some walks and hikes included.

That includes saying NO to a lot of invitations which as a 35 year old is not a big deal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She obviously has major issues if she's looking forward to January.

She could not drink and focus on training in December too if she wanted. Christmas do want equal the whole of December 😹🤷‍♂️.

Reactions: 13
I honestly feel sorry for her if she did go home just to “bump” into this fella! And knowing there’s

She could not drink and focus on training in December too if she wanted. Christmas do want equal the whole of December 😹🤷‍♂️.

100%!! For a fitness coach she’s basically saying ‘binge, get drunk and feel like shite over Xmas then restrict and feel better for starting the new year’. Very very unhealthy vibes I get of her stories, I’m not attacking her looks/personality but I will say as someone who suffers with disordered eatting binge/restricting, the way she chats about food/exercise/alcohol is so unhealthy and definitely will not help someone struggling with food issues. There is no such thing is ‘good’ food & ‘bad’ food! All food in moderation is ok along with some exercise. Please if you are struggling do not follow people like this as it will only influence you Ino unhealthy eatting patterns!

100%!! For a fitness coach she’s basically saying ‘binge, get drunk and feel like shite over Xmas then restrict and feel better for starting the new year’. Very very unhealthy vibes I get of her stories, I’m not attacking her looks/personality but I will say as someone who suffers with disordered eatting binge/restricting, the way she chats about food/exercise/alcohol is so unhealthy and definitely will not help someone struggling with food issues. There is no such thing is ‘good’ food & ‘bad’ food! All food in moderation is ok along with some exercise. Please if you are struggling do not follow people like this as it will only influence you Ino unhealthy eatting patterns!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone told her there is no obligation to get shitfaced for the entirety of Christmas!?

Like you'd swear it was mandated by law. I've just come off a period of 4 weddings in 6 weeks and now planning a much quieter Christmas. Will have 2 nights out tops and just enjoy a relaxed Christmas with some walks and hikes included.

That includes saying NO to a lot of invitations which as a 35 year old is not a big deal.
This is just what i can't grasp about her.

She is supposed to be a pt with years and years of experience. She sells fitness programmes to other women. She is supposed to be educating other women on how to eat and exercise responsibility.

Yet it's the 4th of December, we've all ready seen her wiring into tubs of quality street and roses and she's whinging about how tit she's gonna feel ???

Reactions: 18
Your man probably seen the red flags around drink in Dubai and had a poke around her and wants no part in it.

She is a walking red flag for alcoholism. The sad thing is she has no genuine friends that will tell her this. Most friends I see uses her as leverage to gain followers. The other Laura, and some of the Irish crew are not really friends and are ones she just uses to try and display she has friends.

It's an annual Christmas Car Crash at this stage. I'm certain she drinks 7 days a week behind closed doors and is a functioning alcoholic.

Reactions: 20
I’d love to see her on a night out without alcohol. I think she has the mindset that she can only enjoy a night out when she’s drunk so she would be truely miserable and so conscious of being sober. Sad way to be at her age.

Reactions: 14
I’d love to see her on a night out without alcohol. I think she has the mindset that she can only enjoy a night out when she’s drunk so she would be truely miserable and so conscious of being sober. Sad way to be at her age.
From seeing videos of her out in bali, she is not comfortable unless she is tit faced.

6 months sober would do her the world of good.

She's always longing for time to detox and work, and then a week later she is on another piss up.

Reactions: 14
I'm finding the pure gluttony of this one uncomfortable to watch. Gorging on anything she can get her hands on wrapped up in every excuse under the sun. It's the 4th of December. It's not Christmas. I wish she would get a bloody therapist and get to the bottom of her food/control (or lack thereof) issues.

Reactions: 28
It's uncomfortable. Outgoings on food and booze Vs what she must be earning right now, with duck all Furnace signups and maybe a handful of PT clients at best...in the middle of a cost of living crisis. What's the longterm plan here, drink herself to death before 50 so she doesn't have to worry about her longterm job security or pension?

She's someone that urgently, urgently needs to stop and look at herself and take responsibility for herself. Bouncing from country to country and surviving off a dying fitness business and a few insta #ads and living for the sesh with no regard for tomorrow has a short shelf life.

They are very swollen figures?? It’s no King Charles but still….
In fairness, hands just…vary. I say as someone who has never and will never have elegant fingers

I'm finding the pure gluttony of this one uncomfortable to watch. Gorging on anything she can get her hands on wrapped up in every excuse under the sun. It's the 4th of December. It's not Christmas. I wish she would get a bloody therapist and get to the bottom of her food/control (or lack thereof) issues.
I don’t even understand the mismatch between her whole bloody business being about moderation and her seeming to think it’s the 40 days of Christmas instead of Lent. I have a looong dieting history and am by no means an expert, but am absolutely not just abandoning all attempts at normality until next year. You can have little treats here and there without just giving up

In fairness, hands just…vary. I say as someone who has never and will never have elegant fingers

I don’t even understand the mismatch between her whole bloody business being about moderation and her seeming to think it’s the 40 days of Christmas instead of Lent. I have a looong dieting history and am by no means an expert, but am absolutely not just abandoning all attempts at normality until next year. You can have little treats here and there without just giving up
100% this. I feel like she *thinks* she has balance and moderation, so she preaches it to others, but the reality is she has extremely disordered views and eating patterns and is in either complete denial or knows exactly what she’s doing and just doesn’t care

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is the furnace some MLM (multi level marketing) scam she signed up for and now tries to flog off to any of her followers ??

she seems like the kind who would get into MLM.

How much is it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the furnace some MLM (multi level marketing) scam she signed up for and now tries to flog off to any of her followers ??

How much is it ?
It’s not as complex or as sophisticated as that, it’s more of a, how would you say, a spreadsheet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

How much is it ?
the furnace currently costs 89.99 a month but its going to go up to 99.99 (i think) in 2023.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Shiv sees everyone else increasing prices (justifiably in a lot of cases) and thinks she has every right to do the same.

She doesn't at all. Her prices should be coming down!! Such a charlatan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.