Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, sure she used to brag about passive income and the 4 hour work week. But she's ended up in a saturated market with a tit product. Putting up the price AGAIN? 🤷‍♂️😹 For an "actuary" she's quite dumb. She needs to go to an Economics 101 class.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yup, sure she used to brag about passive income and the 4 hour work week. But she's ended up in a saturated market with a tit product. Putting up the price AGAIN? 🤷‍♂️😹 For an "actuary" she's quite dumb. She needs to go to an Economics 101 class.
would Have been so much better to acknowledge the cost of living crisis and offer a furnace basic or something similar. She’s so out of touch it’s painful.

Reactions: 18
Considering it was 79.99 a month this time last year, 89.99 a month now and going up to 99.99 a month next month it's gone up by 25% with no changes/improvements to the programme

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She still has fools buying into her scam of #BaLAncE
I recently had a friend saying she follows shiv and was considering joining her furnace. I was actually shocked as this girl is fit already and just needed a bit of motivation. I couldn't imagine a worse option for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
would Have been so much better to acknowledge the cost of living crisis and offer a furnace basic or something similar. She’s so out of touch it’s painful.
A great idea! Spreadsheet without support or something. But then she'd have to actually put work into creating membership levels...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is There actual people who sign up for this? I wouldn’t part with a tenner for it and that would just to have a nose off it! Love to see the numbers 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can she always make food but even the gifted simmers meal look 🤢 she can filter away body parts but can't make food look appealing!

Reactions: 9
Considering it was 79.99 a month this time last year, 89.99 a month now and going up to 99.99 a month next month it's gone up by 25% with no changes/improvements to the programme
she’s probably upgraded an excel formula. No more auto sum a column. Maybe now it’s =A1+A2+A3. These actuary’s don’t duck around with the sums

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t meet up with the bestie Phipps while here.
Didn’t meet up with Dubai Boy.
All very telling.

Needs to eat more vegetables this week.
Like her ‘content’ is absolute drivel. I don’t even feel sorry for people parting with their money for the furnace at this stage, it’s utter stupidity when you’ve got so many proper professional fitness influencers to follow

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.