Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does his lads lads lads post seem like a dig
Wait til about 1am when he’s off his face and horny and Siobhan will have a story up about her dad dropping her into town at 2am cause she just needed to dance 😂.

Aka he’s vulnerable and she needs a feeding 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It a super weird she didn't post pics of her friends she was out with... she normally would.

Reactions: 13
No offence Granny (and she looks lovely tbf), but this weekend has been such an anti-climax for tattle lifers

BD4F42A4-3513-4C81-B88E-E81552AA13B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No offence Granny (and she looks lovely tbf), but this weekend has been such an anti-climax for tattle lifers

View attachment 1780865
I'm glad Shiv changed her plans 💃 to spend time with her granny. It's nice that she's spending time with her..

Unfortunately Shiv is not glad and is currently in a cheese coma in the box room, with a shrine to Darragh.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I woke up expecting to see absolute carnage - Shiv essentially stalking Darragh - on her stories. Very disappointing. Will need to look elsewhere for entertainment now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that not a female hand with the glass of wine and hand on shoulder ?? Sending siv a message ?? Lol

Reactions: 3
Nice that she saw her Granny but obviously granny needs to understand that if Shiv had seen the person she actually wanted to see, granny may as well not exist!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice that she saw her Granny but obviously granny needs to understand that if Shiv had seen the person she actually wanted to see, granny may as well not exist!
Yeah seeing granny was definitely not the reason she flew back, no matter how she wants to spin it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mega yawn. I also get the ick when people post photos of their grandparents 😂 mine go spare they don't want randomers seeing their photos so we only share within family group chats now.

No D for Shiv. Maybe over the Xmas holidays though ?? When is she due a stomp back around Dublin ?😂😂 She's such a dose going on about "freedom" ie no covid restrictions, she never followed any anyway and we haven't really had any since January 2022. Gobshite.

Reactions: 27
…. Do we actually believe she flew home to visit her granny 😂. She flew home cause there was a chance she could get the ride. Nothing to do with visiting the granny.

Also my guess is when she said she was visiting a friend and then went super quiet. She was actually visiting the granny and pretending she’s out visiting friends. We all know she wouldn’t care and be posting away with the friend beside her.

No D for Shiv. Maybe over the Xmas holidays though ?? When is she due a stomp back around Dublin I've a few nights out planned 😂😂
I mean the family home is near the Aldi. I’m sure she can run in and get a cucumber and head back up to the box room and try make Daragh jealous 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Seeing gran was definitely not the plan. Sure she had other plans for this weekend that she randomly cancelled to come home?? Maybe it was a big birthday for her granny that she forgot about

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God … like everything Siobhan does this weekend was anticlimactic… she’s decorating the Christmas tree… fresh on a Sunday?

Safe to say she can’t wait to get back to London 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Howling at this desperate failure of a trip!!!

Shiv was gushing over your man all week to Aoibhinn who was like "you gotta go get him".

So they concocted a plan that they would fly home together and hit the town. Shiv would put her sexiest clothes to show on Instagram and drop him a text. It was all a desperate effort to entrap him. Aoibhinn behind the camera. Mam an dad also in on the plan that they might marry off their perceived spinster daughter once and for all and hurriedly rushed her from the airport.

Alas it desperately failed and to redeem herself somewhat Granny became the get out of jail card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.