Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feeling deja vu of her stalking Sonny Circa 2017....same vibes! Also I'm all for shopping your wardrobe but if she breaks out that leather shirt and lace top,red lip and curled hair for one more Irish/London night out! 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did she decide to come home for someones quiet 30 birthday (banners are in the granny pic) but in her head thought its a good opportunity to stalk the holiday romanxe?
And of course a cfr🙄

Reactions: 9
Howling at this desperate failure of a trip!!!

Shiv was gushing over your man all week to Aoibhinn who was like "you gotta go get him".

So they concocted a plan that they would fly home together and hit the town. Shiv would put her sexiest clothes to show on Instagram and drop him a text. It was all a desperate effort to entrap him. Aoibhinn behind the camera. Mam an dad also in on the plan that they might marry off their perceived spinster daughter once and for all and hurriedly rushed her from the airport.

Alas it desperately failed and to redeem herself somewhat Granny became the get out of jail card.
Aoibhinn is that you? Cough twice if she’s beside you and has you chained to the radiator in the box room!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kinda feel sorry for her saying the mother will come down and re-do the tree after she surprised her with it, there’s clear clear issues with her relationship with her mother (not excusing her general cunty behaviour at all but that saying “weren’t hugged enough by their parents” comes to mind).

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Kinda feel sorry for her saying the mother will come down and re-do the tree after she surprised her with it, there’s clear clear issues with her relationship with her mother (not excusing her general cunty behaviour at all but that saying “weren’t hugged enough by their parents” comes to mind).
I am one of those people who is VERY particular about their Christmas tree. Yes people can help but I will undo anything they did the minute their back is turned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Found that story a bit odd and probably set up tbh ??
Surely her mother would hear her dragging Christmas trees and decorations out of the attic on a Sunday morning?!

To be fair my mum would do the same an we have a great relationship! Lol she just likes it a certain way

Reactions: 10
Sorry but is this small business she is promoting selling counterfeit goods?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I can't wait for January I'm just going to work and train". We've heard it all before.

Also she's driving around in a van. I think it's a tag on Gocar for 9 euro an hour or something. No rented BMW!

She won't be showing us pictures of it!

• Haha
The desperation in these stories is killing me, I actually feel sorry for her, it’s tragic.
Not that sorry though, it’s self inflicted.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does she have to make those noises when she's eating or drinking in a car. She needs a trough

• Haha
Putting it out there she’s flying home very early in the morning I bet you your man doesn’t even watch her stories (I found him). Out with the lads last night and theirs herself with the thirsty photos on Instagram morto for her 👩🏻‍🦰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she not have a whole sales pitch selling the furnace for those good intentioned people that want to get ahead of January, start training now, learn how to not over indulge over Christmas and still enjoy themselves. But this one is doing the opposite of her own product and just saying duck it from now (4th December) until January? Cool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did she not have a whole sales pitch selling the furnace for those good intentioned people that want to get ahead of January, start training now, learn how to not over indulge over Christmas and still enjoy themselves. But this one is doing the opposite of her own product and just saying duck it from now (4th December) until January? Cool.
I mean this is the same woman who decided not to do a January sale last year because she would have furnace 2.0 up and running then “decided” to have the sale in March after her breakdown 😂

She can’t run a business.

• Haha
She can’t wait for January because she’s completely in the fear about this weekend! I’d wager she sent a few drunk texts to your man and he ignored her. Now she realises how much of a dope she is and how the world and it’s granny saw through her cunning plan to cancel her plans in London and fly home to get the ride 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Fml - Who on earth says they can’t wait for ‘dry’ January on the 4th of December? An alcoholic who can’t find the equivalent of a bottle of fairy liquid for her Nutella Addiction does, so it’s “Yolo” for the month, and pick up the pieces of the burning wreckage in January.

Her apartment is probably full of drink and sweets and she knows she can’t help herself. The best Christmas present she could give herself is a few sessions with a therapist and a stint in rehab.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.