Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads there aint enough anti bac left over from COVID that would make me get on that!!! Imagine coming home to her room, her bed!!!! The manky makeup and mess!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm due my period so I'm not making any remarks on this until it passes. I don't make good judgements at this time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In all likelihood, the only thing he likes is her follower count.
This is still what I’m thinking - he’s hoping to increase his followers get more exposure etc for himself & business. Sure didn’t Sinead Hegarty’s ex get a load of followers off the back of being with her? Happy to be proved wrong with Shiv & this fella

Reactions: 14
Winning Thread Title Suggestion: Dubai Darragh just wanted somebody to finger, now he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger! 105 votes!!!
We need a new thread title because a) this isn't true - he's up for it and b) he seems like he'd love being named like that so I don't want to give him the satisfaction! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.