Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap!
Last thread started on Nov 11th so Shiv has been verrry busy!!

she entered a Jits competition for the first time and said she doesn’t understand the rules or anything at all about the sport.
She thought that she would put up a stone in weight whilst she goes away for a two week holiday so entered in the weight category higher, but folks, don’t worry, she is “bigger and stronger than most girls”
Reader; she only went and won the fricking gold medal, we think coz the Growler was woken up (will get to this later), and so it actually knocked out the opponent with the super stench.

she paid for an amazing holiday for her fam coz she is a millionaire boss witch and paid for flights? Accom? Entry to F1??
All we know is the hotel looked like tit, in the middle of nowhere and they had to drive to find other people, but that’s cool coz Shiv needed to prep her liver in peace

And now for the finale!!!!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!

Siobhan had a holiday romance!!
Yes!! She had a few shags with a fellow PT and finally got the ride!!!
It’s so beautiful, the family were all involved and we are hoping for little gym bunnies next year!!!

In part 40 of Shivs life we see her on the prowl for her romantic lover, so stay tuned!!!
This was excellent, thank you!! 😂🤣🙌🏻

Reactions: 5
Spends ridiculous money on business class flights and accommodation....but buys the reduced can of Club Orange!?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Shaking your head no while saying “so much fun” says it was not fun. Body language never lies.

Why is she in the car passenger seat if she’s implying she’s driving ??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m in deep but holiday romance man has indicated he is heading out later with mates on his story and not … who know who.

This is the actions of a 20 year old desperado never mind a 35 year old woman. I am stunned at the thirst.why did none of her mates warn against this it’s so cringe.

Also how is she not dying after numerous cocktails - worrying .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Are those desperate thirsty photos and that awful outfit all for your man’s benefit/to get his attention, pathetic carry on if that’s the case.

Reactions: 14
If she was my friend I would honestly have to say something and probably give her a slap around the head.

We aren't imagining this, her posts and changing plans flying to Dublin are real.

It was a drunken ( and who knows what else ) one night stand. Deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t cope guys! I had the feeling she wasn’t meeting him. And oh look 🤣

It’s the ‘parents picking US up’ making out like she’s with someone. May have missed she flew with someone as was living my life.

And looks like she’s staying at her folks so no inviting him back to her hotel for another round.

Imagine putting all those posts up and not getting a bite 😭😭😭 tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She also said we when she was recording the taxi man. I think it's to make her look like she's not a loner. She's definitely a loner this weekend. Wait till ya see, she will somehow run into him in town and be shoving it right at us 😆

Reactions: 9
Couldn't wait to go home, loves London and constantly posts photos of Bali. Yes, we get it now. You are Irish, you lived in Bali and you love London so much it makes your fanny fizz.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
None of this trip home makes sense.

I get parents delighted to be dropping her into town vibes as she might finally be meeting a partner and she has been excited about it. Who was behind the camera yesterday !? Anyone spot her about?

Reactions: 10
Who was behind the camera yesterday !? Anyone spot her about?
[/QUOTE]

The barman !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
None of this trip home makes sense.

I get parents delighted to be dropping her into town vibes as she might finally be meeting a partner and she has been excited about it. Who was behind the camera yesterday !? Anyone spot her about?
I'm the same, it's v weird. I thought it might have been aoibhinn, that she decided to fly back with her but checked her insta and doesn't look like it. Like if it was a friend of hers would she not have had a pic up with them? Not just the few absolutely septic ones she did post where her face looks haunted in one of them and her bag gives me the actual ick. Could it be her brother?

Reactions: 11
I can’t cope guys! I had the feeling she wasn’t meeting him. And oh look 🤣

It’s the ‘parents picking US up’ making out like she’s with someone. May have missed she flew with someone as was living my life.

And looks like she’s staying at her folks so no inviting him back to her hotel for another round.

Imagine putting all those posts up and not getting a bite 😭😭😭 tragic.

Probably flew back with Aoibhinn maybe ???

Reactions: 3
I thought she was in Bali years - only became aware of her when she fled to London during covid - but she was there for the first time in 2018? That’s what her stories seem to imply. So in total with covid/Ireland she was prob there 18 months overall. The way she goes on you would think she moved to SE Asia in the 70s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.