Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo she is training at Until on Tottenham Court Road. I have a injury so have not been there for one month but I train there twice a week. I REALLY hope I see her there one evening.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
There's something very telling in siobhans approach to how she's running her business and the stories she shares on her insta. I've done alot of CBT and therapy for anxiety and depression and at one stage, I had put on a lot of weight. I came across siobhan and really enjoyed her content felt I could relate. However as time went on and I was dealing with my issues around food etc I could see siobhans disordered eating. Fast forward to 2022 I'm almost pro at seeing disordered behaviours, siobhan is preying on those now who struggle with commiting to an exercise program , those with low self image, weight issues etc by documenting this eat all you want, celebrating a whole month of Christmas eating drinking ( what adult does that 🙄)and worry about it in January carryon. I've said it before most people don't have the time she does for walking, classes etc. Therefore will not get the results she does. Yea she's got a good figure but the overall cost longterm isn't going to be worth it. She spouts this mindset bullshit that is clearly gaslighting her clients that they might not loose weight but they'll be more mindful towards food so it's OK 😨 coming from the woman who has no self control around food and alcohol 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I recently had a friend saying she follows shiv and was considering joining her furnace. I was actually shocked as this girl is fit already and just needed a bit of motivation. I couldn't imagine a worse option for her.
I presume you immediately brought her to her GP.

There's something very telling in siobhans approach to how she's running her business and the stories she shares on her insta. I've done alot of CBT and therapy for anxiety and depression and at one stage, I had put on a lot of weight. I came across siobhan and really enjoyed her content felt I could relate. However as time went on and I was dealing with my issues around food etc I could see siobhans disordered eating. Fast forward to 2022 I'm almost pro at seeing disordered behaviours, siobhan is preying on those now who struggle with commiting to an exercise program , those with low self image, weight issues etc by documenting this eat all you want, celebrating a whole month of Christmas eating drinking ( what adult does that 🙄)and worry about it in January carryon. I've said it before most people don't have the time she does for walking, classes etc. Therefore will not get the results she does. Yea she's got a good figure but the overall cost longterm isn't going to be worth it. She spouts this mindset bullshit that is clearly gaslighting her clients that they might not loose weight but they'll be more mindful towards food so it's OK 😨 coming from the woman who has no self control around food and alcohol 🤯
This is why this area needs policing ASAP there needs to be more regulations around it and the good ones wont care because they will already be doing the most basic and moral expectations from adults in certain professions. Literally playing with people's health these useless PRETENDERS that's what her pt stands for. They boil my blood, prying in vulnerable adults in Any situation should be illegal bit especially were their mental and physical health CAN and WILL be effected. Its bloody scary having idiots like this on the worldwide Web to be bound to hit some young/vulnerable/ broken people when they least need the likes of this trollop

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The hair curly is more awful than usual, I am not a fan of extensions in general, I am sure there are plenty of great examples but lots I see are shite.

Why can’t she prep her own food? She did ONE food shop, apart from eggs on toast she can’t cook.
I think for someone in her role that’s madness.
I love having someone cook for me, have two fussy children and a fussier husband so end up having to cook different meals, and I love a take away, but I can’t afford that all the time, don’t think many people can.

not much chat from her about client check ins or her PT clients.
She must be worried??

Reactions: 9
The hair curly is more awful than usual, I am not a fan of extensions in general, I am sure there are plenty of great examples but lots I see are shite.

Why can’t she prep her own food? She did ONE food shop, apart from eggs on toast she can’t cook.
I think for someone in her role that’s madness.
I love having someone cook for me, have two fussy children and a fussier husband so end up having to cook different meals, and I love a take away, but I can’t afford that all the time, don’t think many people can.

not much chat from her about client check ins or her PT clients.
She must be worried??
I have an actual job (unlike her) but live alone so get lazy about cooking when it's just for me. Would still rarely order in or eat ready meals though. Not like soup and a sandwich, salads etc are difficult

Reactions: 9
I have an actual job (unlike her) but live alone so get lazy about cooking when it's just for me. Would still rarely order in or eat ready meals though. Not like soup and a sandwich, salads etc are difficult
Oh I totally get that cooking for one is hard, been there and tbh, now if it’s ever just me at home I would grab a bowl of cereal or eggs or beans on toast.
But her business is diet and exercise and as you say, soups, salads etc easy and varied.
Too much of anything is boring and I always find after a holiday for example I just want my own cooked food, after eating out for a week or two.
She seems to just constantly eat other peoples cooking and it irritates me no end!!!

Reactions: 18
Oh I totally get that cooking for one is hard, been there and tbh, now if it’s ever just me at home I would grab a bowl of cereal or eggs or beans on toast.
But her business is diet and exercise and as you say, soups, salads etc easy and varied.
Too much of anything is boring and I always find after a holiday for example I just want my own cooked food, after eating out for a week or two.
She seems to just constantly eat other peoples cooking and it irritates me no end!!!
I don’t get it either! She thinks she’s some New York City socialite or something. Barely a meal that isn’t restaurant or delivery. So strange when you’re supposed to be a fitness professional. At least you know what goes into food you make (or in my case assemble) yourself

Reactions: 19
My two nephews are 19 and 22. One is a student and avid gym goer. The other is a pt.

They prep all their own meals. Separately. Oh they don't share 🤣

When I open my sisters fridge it's just full of tubberware. If these two can meal prep and keep on top of it anyone can.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Getting good Personal Training results is 75% nutrition and 25% doing the work in the gym.

Siobhan can't call herself a PT. She utterly fails in the most important component of personal training. You are what you eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t get it either! She thinks she’s some New York City socialite or something. Barely a meal that isn’t restaurant or delivery. So strange when you’re supposed to be a fitness professional. At least you know what goes into food you make (or in my case assemble) yourself
I could possibly understand it if she was showing how eating out/delivery can be healthy..but she doesn't so I can't get it!
She could have really interesting content of she showed how to meal plan and possibly budget too. I'd watch that but she is just toooooo lazy!

Reactions: 11
She definitely emailed simmer eats. "Hey I'm an influencer give me free food please".

Remember the big deal she made about the big shop in Portugal and the Airfryer and how she said she was going to change everything and get in the habit of cooking.

She then proceeded to batter Babybels and airfry them and claim they were healthy.

Absolutely useless and pure toxic to the industry.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She doesn't cook cos she thinks she's like a CEO and thinks it's a waste of time. She has said crap like this before even though she spends most of her days doing nothing. Her rationale makes sense if you literally have no time to cook and earn a lot of money ~ which doesn't apply to her.

She even wrote a whole email once about how she was talking to her friend who didn't want to order a Camille Thai takeaway and she tried to convince her to cos it saves time. Time > money. > means greater than btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How do you like your Bali now Shiv!? (Not that you were getting any action)

Begs the question, where is the next destination for the instahuns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hasn't she said before that she doesn't use cutlery / plates etc because she would then have to wash said plate and sure ya can't be doing that, who has the time like?! Not Shiv with her 5 hour work week and calling 10 mins of yoga and Morning Thoughts "work".

I think she's one of these types that has a hangup from her skinny / meal-prepping days and justifies her disordered erratic binge eating and horrible food choices because SHE took that too far, and she's projecting those issues over the whole world with her business. Like anyone who's had disordered eating issues, she can see no middle-ground between "dieting and starving myself" and "almond croissants every morning and dominos for dinner".

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.