Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her big splurge was 850ish euros, she probably sold her phone for that instead of the 1000 she was looking for. Hardly a boss woman millionaire she would like to think she is 😅
Screenshot_20221105-103750_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 10
Can. She. Just. Not
This one cracked me up haha. That screengrab has everything, tagging a vitamin brand while looking like someone on a 2-year bender, the contorted mouth, and then the captions. No need for a parody account, she's doing a great job herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can. She. Just. Not
Like honestly, I'm not trying to be disrespectful to anyone here but I was in Dublin City centre yesterday and there was a few characters walking around zoned out of it and they looked like she does here.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Like honestly, I'm not trying to be disrespectful to anyone here but I was in Dublin City centre yesterday and there was a few characters walking around zoned out of it and they looked like she does here.
Said this a while back - she looks no different from a meth addict in her complexion.

She should definitely get some tests done if it's not drugs causing her to look like that. Her lips tone tells a story.

Reactions: 16
Her lips are a mess. How come she posts everything she does but has never mentioned Botox and Fillers ? This is the same person who told the Internet she left a Tampax up her bum like 🥲

Screenshot_20221105-112829_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She looks horrific in that latest feel chomping down on her vitamins.
The last thing I would ever buy in this world.
How does she look so bad? She only had herself to mind.
I dunno,

Reactions: 12
So her big splurge was 850ish euros, she probably sold her phone for that instead of the 1000 she was looking for. Hardly a boss woman millionaire she would like to think she is 😅View attachment 1706097
Is this an online only yoga teacher training course?

that is absolute bullshit and very dangerous.

If she was committed to yoga she’d be taking classes regularly, attending retreats and training- like REAL yoga teachers do.

Reactions: 21
Great spot there. Shiv can go 3/4 days without taking a call. Yet she says she does be out walking doing client calls.

She is not the busy boss lady she makes out. We all knew that already to be fair.

I also can't believe anyone asks her who to fly to Faro with from Dublin. Surely no one is that thick, she probably makes up them questions herself.

Reactions: 24
Whyyyyy is she smacking those about her mouth and talking/chewing with her mouth full 💀💀💀💀💀
You got here before me! Absolutely disgusting. I've seen pigs at a trough with more grace and decorum than that one.

Oh I nearly puked into my coffee and cream bun looking at those eggs!
I wasn't super into eggs before now, but hers now induce rage in me. I'm so sick of them!!!!

Can't even eat one at a time, ramming them in 🤢View attachment 1706072
And the lips are horrific. Definitely wouldn't have been bringing attention to them with all that filler, and filming them from below. Blech.

Reactions: 9
She trashed everyone about fads and now she wants to be a breathwork coach out of nowhere and now yoga too. She’s realised that no one is coming to her for fitness advice anymore so she’s trying to pivot into yoga and breathwork and will try run retreats next summer, would put money on it. It’ll be an OH Fitness x Braveway shite in Portugal

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.